Imperial Smack Talk

Rain

• 2 weeks later...

Imperial 1: Ultra vs. Gravas review!

First of all, I'd like to thank all the participants for a fantastic show. We have earned an amazing amount of hype :) We moved from being 94th in the World to the 58th position. The attendance tonight was only 47 people, I'm really sorry that I forgot to set the amount of money to spend on advertising and production values. The event rating has scored 128.73 points, that is amazing!

All right, these are the reviews, here we go!!!

Jimmy McLarnin (1-0) vs. Gaizka Usandizaga (1-2)

Jimmy cut Gaizka early in the first round and scored a Knockdown after 3 minutes of the first round. And, in the late 1st round Jimmy got Gaizka with a crazy combination and Knocked him out right in 4:20 seconds!!!! The Amsterdam fans loved it and were screaming while lifting their Weed posters up high!

Jimmy Tornqvist (4-1) vs. Hero Nakamura (1-2)

Tornqvist was working well with his boxing, landing crisp shots to the head and body and mixing in takedowns, while showing good transitioning skills on the ground. Hero was trying to get the fight to the clinch desperately, attempting to go there for 31 time. On the ground, Hero seemed to get the better of the fight, working in 10 submission attempts and lots of transitions and position changes. Still, it was enough in the eyes of two judges and Jimmy Tornqvist won by Split Decision.

Cid Strife (2-0) vs. Michael Bisping (5-1-1)

This fight was total domination from Strife - he got the fight to the clinch early and Bisping couldn't do anything there. Cid looked dominant in the clinch, landing every strike he attempted there and scoring with over 50 strikes, while eventually Bisping got rocked after a nice uppercut and got dropped by another one. Cid wasted no time, hopped on him and finished the business by getting a win by TKO.

Xin Zhao (3-0) vs. Dom Nik (3-4)

Dom got cut in the very first seconds of the round but got the takedown after. They were not active there, so the fight got stood up and Nik got mauled there, his cut was getting worse and worse. Nik ate a big left hand in the end of the round, got mauled by a barrage of strikes up to the fence and tapped out due to strikes only 20 seconds left until the end of the 1st.

Satoru Kyle (2-3) vs. Chris Black (3-0)(KO of the Night)

Tonight, Black looked relentless by landing multiple head kicks, a knee to the head, rocking and knocking Kyle down. Kyle was desperately looking for that takedown but got none of it - instead, Black has sent him to the canvas out cold with an amazing Superman Punch!!!!! Props to Black for delivering such an exciting KO, this means money babe!!!

Co-Main Event

Haleb Sukayev (10-3) vs. Warren Peace (8-3)

This was an exciting ground fight where Warren Peace was going for submissions liek crazy while Sukayev was working in more strikes than submission attempts. Sukayev, known for his big right hand, was able to showcase it again tonight - he KO'ed Warren with a massive right on the ground and followed up with some more bombs. Crazy KO, but do not underestimate Warren - this dude is hella good and will comeback.

Main Event

Mk Ultra (43-21-2) vs. Latka Gravas (35-20-1)

(Fight of the Night)

The highly hyped fight between Mk Ultra and Latka Gravas was an amazing fight for the fans! A huge standup war where Ultra seemed to be landing more and being more crisp - this must've been the experience he has earned from all that time fighting -, but Latka was really connecting with hard shots. When the 3 rounds ended, nobody knew how the judges will score this - it was a big question for everyone.

1st judge scores the contest 30-27 - Gravas!

2nd judge scores the contest 30-27 Ultra!

And the 3rd judge scores this contest 30-27 for the winner by Split Decision... Mk Ultraaaaa!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1b20.jpg

"The Darkness" Michael Van Roost (6-0) 1NC All wins by TKO

"I am fighting for the MW title but......who the hell is Cid Strife? Nevermind because I am gonna make your face bleeds like spring anyway. I think I am destined to be the champion because I have that talent. Don't forget I am the QFC tournament winner and I am still undefeated. Cid Strife......you are a clinch fighter too? That's cool, let's have a clinch war but you will end up being a bloody man. I am the best clinch fighter in the division. "

• 3 weeks later...

Henry "The Trunk" Torres (243582): After my last fight against Sukayev. I was sure that i would get another crack at him, because if fight would have lasted another minute result would have been different..Well, enough about that.

No point to whine, now instead i need to focus my next fight!

So i got a "Kuzma" to my opponent.. He finished his last opponent quite fast and havent lost either of his fights. That is his biggest weakness and i think a decising factor!

His manager is good though and propably the biggest asset of his! I dont have that advantage, my manager aint worth mentioning..

Oh, i forget to make the prediction. Im gonna win via KO in round 1! Then go to Sully's to drink!

Jack Milpid: Many people probably don't think that I deserve to fight for the title but I'm going to prove all of them wrong. On December 20th, I'm going to submit my opponent and take his belt. He's never faced a grappler of my caliber and on the night of our fight, I will show everyone why you should never look past me. To my opponent, cherish that belt while you still have it because pretty soon it's going to be mine.

Michael Van Roost:

"I lost the title fight against Cid......whatever but you know I am gonna kill Bobby McGee next becuz I am pissed off right now. I cant believe I was dominated by that little kid so I will unleash all my fury against McGee. McGee, I am glad you will be my 7th victim and you will be the most poor victim becuz Michael Van Roost has never been that angry before. You better train your ass off or you will be the first fighter who dies in the cage. "

"The African Tornado" Abedisi Mahamud (246921):

Hey imperial 155 division, i have tried to get me a fight from owner of the org.. It doesnt seem the way for me!

Yes i know i have lost many fights, so i dont have huge hype or anything and it is bigger risk to my opponent!

But come on, if you guys think that im no real opponent then take easy victory at least.. Losers!

• 2 weeks later...

Former and Current Champions:

135 lbs:

155 lbs:

Current: Perrin Aybara (1 Title Defense)

170 lbs:

Current: Pernell Karl (0 Title Defenses)

Former: Isaac Frost (0 Title Defenses)

185 lbs:

Current: Cid Strife (0 Title Defenses)

205 lbs:

Current: Rauno Tynkkynen (0 Title Defenses)

Former: Wade Wilson (0 Title Defenses)

265 lbs:

Current: Haleb Sukayev (0 Title Defenses)

Imperial under new management

The year 2015 kicks off with a twist for all Imperial fans. First, former owner Rain Thunder announced to all managers and fighters the desire to sell the organization due to a loss of interest and lack of time to run it by himself. The news spread out really fast and former LFC owner, James Listerman, along with former NGF co-owner, Aaron ThaiGuy, decided to team up to take over.

Listerman and ThaiGuy already have big plans for Imperial. The organization will continue to run the same way it already did, but will act as a feeder org for Troid in London. Some fighters from Troid will most likely make the move over to Imperial to help thicken the divisions and give fighters more challenges and fair fights.

That's all the news we have for now, nothing to worry, the organization is under good care, and the staff are there to answer any questions. Keep on the Smack Talk going, and have fun!

• Upvote 3

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p742/kevinfurlotte/MMA%20Tycoon/MMA%20Hype/MMA-Hype_zps77ee8eb1.jpg http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1419684024Imperial%20logo.png

Imperial 11: BW Championship -- MMA Hype Coverage

Tonight on MMA Hype, Jared Asante and Brett Clarke got together for a long awaited comeback, and they will be discussing Imperial’s latest event, where the vacant Bantamweight Championship was on the line.

Here’s Jared and Brett with their coverage of Imperial 11.

-- -- --

Jared Asante: Hello ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to a special edition of MMA Hype! As you all already know, Imperial recently changed ownership, after Aaron ThaiGuy and James Listerman bought the organization, and this is good news for all of us, the owners decided to hire us as their main broadcast channel.

Let’s not waste time with introductions, we just watched a real entertaining event here today in Imperial 11!

Brett Clarke: That’s right Jared. I was really happy to be part of this great event. I’ve been following the Imperial organization for quite a while actually, as I find it to be full of young talent. Let us start with the fights that happened today.

Here’s the results of the undercard fights:

Jim Jones defeats Esquiva Falcao via TKO (Strikes), after 0:59 of round 1.

Jimmy McLarnin defeats Sonny Bill Uru via Submission (Armbar), after 4:59 of round 1.

Wampage Johnson defeats Test Ii Fighter Ii via TKO (Strikes), after 1:59 of round 1.

Avon Barksdale defeats Patrick Alders via Submission (Kimura), after 2:59 of round 1.

Anna Velvet defeats Patrick Holohan via TKO (Punches), after 1:33 of round 1.

-- -- --

Warren Peace vs Kacper Kowalik - 155lbs

Brett: Moving to the main card now, we had a lightweight bout between Warren Peace and Kacper Kowalik. The crowd was really pumped to see them walk towards the cage, especially after seeing 5 straight first rounder finishes. Kowalik dictated the pace quickly at the beginning of the fight, when he brought Peace to the ground, but after many submission attempts, he was unable to finish the fight. The story kinda repeated itself in the second round, but Peace managed to reverse the situation and get on top, until he got up to his feet and ended up landing a few shots that sent Kowalik tumbling. Warren Peace wins via KO after 3:25 of round 2.

Jared: You could tell that fighters wanted to impress the new owners Brett. First 6 fights of the night, all finishers.

Brett: For sure, that’s why I can easily say that it was one of the most fun event to watch, because it doesn’t stop there.

-- -- --

Jack Milpid vs Kukulcan Tonga - 155lbs

Brett: Here’s another lightweight bout, this time, between Jack Milpid and Kukulcan Tonga. We expected a great battle between these 2 lightweight warriors, unfortunately it ended in a one man show. Despite bringing the fight on the ground like he wanted, Milpid never got the chance to put his gameplan to work against a much superior opponent. Tonga dominated all 3 rounds and got the Unanimous decision win, a win that gives him two in a row with Imperial. I’m sure that the win will be enough to put him in the right track towards an eventual title contention. It’s a long run, but the 20 year old is full of potential.

Jared: Milpid is now at his 5th straight loss, what of him?

Brett: He’s getting old, but he can still do wonders, I’m sure of it. He started MMA at the age of 25, so it’s going to be a tough road, but I’m sure he can get back on track and rack up a few wins before he calls it quit.

-- -- --

Cas Maverick vs Touko Vanhanen - 205lbs

Brett: Now here’s a Light Heavyweight showdown between Cas Maverick and Touko Vanhanen, two fighters that the Imperial fans love. 5th fight in the organization for both fighters, and they are looking to start what all MMA warrior look for: a win streak.

Maverick came into the fight the aggressor, and it dictated the fight in his favor. After a dominant first round, he kept his pace going into the second and threw strikes from everywhere. Punches, kicks, dirty boxing from clinch, almost everything was landing. Vanhanen showed heart and one hell of a chin, but at the very end of the second round, he got cracked on the temple and went to sleep. That was one hell of a KO by Maverick, and he celebrated by “strutting round the canvas like a movie star as the camera bulbs flashed frantically”.

Jared: I feel like I heard like I heard that somewhere?

Brett: Yeah, I pretty much quoted the fight commentator on this one.

-- -- --

Co-main event
Bret Hart vs Mohammed Adekambi - 135lbs ©

Brett: What happens when you don’t have a champion crowned in one of your division? You guessed it. You take the top 2 fighters, and you make them go at one another! The vacant bantamweight title was on the line, and Bret Hart was facing Mohammed Adekambi for it.

When you look at two determined fighters enter the cage, with a crowd cheering at the top of their lungs, you get chills and you simply get pumped and hope it will be one hell of a fight. Spoiler alert: This was named fight of the night.

Both fighters expected a war, and this is exactly what they delivered. The first round started pretty evenly, with striking exchanges, and fighters going aggressively, but not looking for any killing blow. The pace picked up pretty fast in the second and third round, where the fight kept going on the feet, both fighters punching each other’s faces, but you could see Adekambi a little more comfortable after 3 rounds. Hart was looking nervous going into the fourth round, and he came out swinging a little harder, hoping something would happen, and probably got enough to win the round, but kind of needed a finish to win at that point. Despite both being pretty exhausted in the first round, Adekambi let out everything he had left in his gas tank and started landing much more strikes in the first, where he comfortably won that last round, at least in my eyes. He took the Unanimous decision win, with mix scores of 49:46, 49:47 and 50:46. Those judges weren’t too far off, but personally I saw it 48:47 Adekambi. Nonetheless, great battle and very well deserving of fight of the night.

Jared: Indeed a really really really great fight, that’s how all championship fights should be. There was no stalling in that fight, and we saw two fighters at the greatest of their form. Bright future for both of them, that’s for sure.

Brett: I can also see a rematch in the near future, it could be the start a of great rivalry, never know.

-- -- --

Main event
Okkuke Jiizu Okunaba vs Petri Granlund - 170lbs

Brett: After one hell of a co-main event, these top welterweight contenders had a lot of pressure on their shoulders. Okunaba was coming off a championship loss that ruined his perfect record, and was looking to get back on track towards another shot at the title. He was a big time favorite going into this fight against great striker and KO artist Petri Granlund. All the cheers were towards Okunaba during the fighter’s presentation, him who’s been a fan favorite for quite a long time now.

The fight started exactly like Granlund expected, and his gameplan got executed perfectly. At least for a good minute. Granlund started by landing a few strikes, forcing Okunaba to clinch and look for a takedown. Granlund stuffed the takedown rather easily and kept his gameplan going with more strikes towards the questionable chin of Okunaba. Okunaba finally got the fight where he was more comfortable by scoring a takedown into Granlund’s guard. Everyone expected a quick finish from there, because we all know Granlund is no match to Okunaba on the ground, but he still made he struggle to dominate, defending a couple submissions, but it just wasn’t enough to survive the round, since Okunaba started to rain in strikes from mount, and eventually forced the ref to step in to end the fight. Great survival skills by Granlund, but it wasn’t enough.

Jared: I have to say, during the first minute of that fight, I really though Granlund was going to land a clean strike and send Okunaba into no man’s land.

Brett: Same here, but Okunaba is growing into an experienced fighter, and you saw the deception in his eyes when he lost his first fight, don’t expect him to go down a losing road, he looks to be tough on himself.

-- -- --

Jared: That concludes Imperial 11, thanks a lot for being with us, and to all Imperial fans, this is only a beginning for MMA Hype, it’s the start of a great adventure! Have a good night.

• Upvote 2

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p742/kevinfurlotte/MMA%20Tycoon/MMA%20Hype/MMA-Hype_zps77ee8eb1.jpg http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1419684024Imperial%20logo.png

Imperial 12: BW Championship -- MMA Hype Coverage

Tonight on MMA Hype, Jared Asante and Brett Clarke were at the aftermath of Imperial 12: Beech vs Aybara 2, where 6 fighters were participating at an unfortunately small event at the Hayashi’s Lounge in Amsterdam.

Here’s Jared and Brett.

-- -- --

Jared Asante: Hello ladies and gentlemen, here we are again, the MMA Hype crew reporting for Imperial. We just witnessed a pretty decent event in Imperial 12, despite having only 3 fights. We had a bet myself and Brett before the show, and he won, saying that all 3 fights would result in the “of the night’ awards.

Brett Clarke: Of course Jared. 3 things I got from that event, Pernell has sweet hands, Aybara is one tough customer and Dalis sure can grapple. Out of the 3 fights we witnessed at Imperial 12, Pernell Karl got KO of the night and retained his 170 title, Arlington Beech got the UD win that got him and Perrin Aybara fight of the night, and Haer Dalis got the submission of the night award, with a slick armbar.

Jared: All 3 fights for a decent rating, and the owners of Imperial were more than happy with the results, since they expected the event to be disappointing due to the fact that only 3 fights were booked for that event.

Brett: Sometimes you only need 3 fights to entertain a crowd. Let’s talk about those fights now.

-- -- --

Haer Dalis vs Thiago Alves - 170lbs

Brett: What can you expect when a pure wrestler faces a not so good grappler? Some dry humping and a boring fight. At least thats what some feared, but it was far from that. Dalis got the takedown like planned, within the first 10 seconds of the fight. Didn’t take long for him to get the mount and rain strikes from everywhere. I can assure you, there was no quit in Thiago Alves, because he was getting connected with bombs from mount position, and he survived for quite a long time. Everytime we thought he was done, Dalis was going for a sub, but never tight enough to make Alves tap. After a few rinse and repeat from mount and subs, the 4th one came clean and Dalis finally got what he wanted, the finish, and that via armbar.

Haer Dalis defeats Thiago Alves via Submission (Armbar), after 4:55 of round 1

Jared: There’s a few shots that Alves ate from mount that I seriously thought he was out, but as soon as the ref was thinking about stopping the fight, he was finding a way to show he still had all his senses.

Brett: Somehow he knew that if he survived the first round, Dalis would have been tired enough for him to be able to strike early in the second round, I would have been curious to see that, but I doubt it would have helped.

-- -- --

Co-main event

Perrin Aybara © vs Arlington Beech - 155lbs

Brett: The time had finally come for Arlington Beech to get another shot at the Imperial lightweight title, a long awaited rematch against champ Perrin Aybara, who is one hell of a tough guy. In their first matchup, Aybara controlled the fight on the ground, and was able to get a TKO win from ground and pound, but the outcome was pretty different this time around. Aybara wasn’t able to get the takedowns he wanted and expected, so it let Beech dictate the fight how he wanted, by striking from clinch and distance, and when I say strike, he pretty much battered Aybara’s face the whole 5 rounds. Aybara was bleeding all over the place, but never quit, always looking for an opening and always tried to get that fight on the ground where he wanted. Fight went to a decision, and all judges scored the fight 50:46.

Arlington Beech is the new champ, defeats Perrin Aybara via unanimous decision

Jared: Aybara managed to only get 2 takedowns, and everytime he got them, he was too tired to do anything with them. He did try to get submissions, but nothing close enough to impress any judges.

Brett: Most of his work on the ground was swinging in thin air really, Beech was the better man in that fight, and I’m pretty sure a Trilogy will be in the making between those 2 fighters.

-- -- --

Main event

Pernell Karl © vs Kangi Ojoos

Brett: #1 contender Kangi Ojoos was giving an opportunity to redeem himself against a man who TKOed him at Imperial 6, the current 170 champion, Pernell Karl. Ojoos wears his nickname perfectly, “Most Dangerous Man”, throwing his heart out in the cage going for a finish. I often call him “1st rounder”, because you can assume his fights will end in the first round, whether it’s him or the opponent that goes down. Pernell was on a nice win streak of 5 going into that 5, and he wanted to improve that streak with another brilliant KO, him who likes to rack up the “of the night” awards.

What looked like a really good exchange of strikes, you could tell Ojoos wanted to bring the fight to the ground and work from there. Strikes were landing from both sides, but Pernell was getting a little better of the exchanges, and was causing more damage. As soon as Pernell landed a clean shot on Ojoos temple, the fight was pretty much over, he only had to connect a couple more times and the ref called it.

Pernell Karl retains his title, defeats Kangi Ojoos by TKO, after 4:34 of round 1

Jared: Both fighters showcased good striking skills, but Pernell was way more comfortable in that manner, and the results showed it.

Brett: Well Pernell is starting to be renowned as a KO artist, and he keeps improving from fights to fights, so I wouldn’t be surprise to see him go a 10 or 15 win streak if it keep going this way.

Jared: Well folks, that’s all the time we had for MMA Hype, hope you guys enjoyed it and have a good day!

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14041311491144.jpg

"Lucky" Liam McGuiness (246080)

Well hello there Newton! I didn't have much luck in Troid but here i am in Imperial and i am gonna whoop some ass!!

Me first opponent is Touko Vanhanen who looks like a tough cookie!

Hey Newton, I'm a bit hungry. Can you help a wee lad with some cash for some chicken? I'll sort you out at Sully's when i'm down there next!

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14043102055856.png

Aaron "Golden Boy" Newton

Liam, you'll be lucky if I don't beat your arse backstage to get revenge for my boy Bobby Turner - hopefully I'll get too meet your sorry arse in the cage sometime!

Bobby Turner???? Let me think.....

Tanned, built like a brick shithouse carved from marble, tattoo's all over his body?

Excellent takedowns and as strong as a gorilla?

Ground and pound with fists as strong as hammer?

(Long pause)

Can't say i know him. So.... How's about that drink? :drunk:

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Imperial (240k): Imperial 15

1st February

Amsterdam – Hard Knocks (3,000)

Imperial looks to continue it’s rise under new owners, Aaron and James, as they have put together a card featuring some of the fastest rising prospects in MMA today. Read on for a preview of the main card.

"Most Dangerous Man" Kangi Ojoos vs. "The Other Kind Of Indian" Chief Tappenahomma – 170lbs

Ojoos had a very successful start to his career, going 8-2 in his first 10 fights in his 8 fights since then he has gone a paltry 4-4. He has shown a very diverse skill set, being able to lock up submissions or he can separate his opponents from consciousness. What he makes up for in offense he may lack in defence as he has been (T)KOed 3 times and submitted 3 times also, indicating something is wrong with his defence, he has been in an awful lot of fights for a 19 year old and his lack of training time is showing. Fighting him is a man with a last name is too hard to type so I will call him Chief. Chief is making his debut at Imperial after doing well for himself at Insanity. Now he finds himself headlining in his first fight, he will be looking to use his powerful punches and kicks to overcome the always game Ojoos. His chin has stood up to some hard punches so he will have the advantage once he gets hit. I feel that Chief will not be taken to the ground and force Ojoos to stand with him, where his natural power and sturdier chin will hold up to Ojoos, eventually tagging him often enough for the win.

Prediction: Chief via TKO

Petri "Viking" Granlund vs. Temudjin Khaan – 170lbs

Granlund finds himself in an awkward situation here, as he goes up against his former manager who now manages Khaan. Granlund’s gameplan’s have so far revolved around his boxing game and more recently he has shown his clinch game can be very effective. Khaan is a similar fighter showing his fantastic boxing and the well rounded game has been developing at an astounding rate for him, each new fight he seems to be adding a new skill to his arsenal. He has shown off his chin in past fights taking massive amounts of damage, I don’t see Granlund being able to break it, add in the fact Khaan’s manager knows Granlund well I predict Khaan coming in with the perfect gameplan to win.

Prediction: Khaan via UD

Avon Barksdale vs. Gale Gold – 135lbs

Barksdale is very much a grappler first and foremost. In his most recent fights he has been showing his improving boxing but takedowns to utilise his black belt are still his end goal, he has also shown his ground and pound skills, stopping one opponent with strikes and they often serve him to set up his submission attempts. Gold is a stand up dynamo, whipping out kicks to all parts of his opponents and his punches are deadly, he packs a massive punch for a 135 pound fighter. Of concerning note for Gold and his manager must be the rate he gets finished 2 (T)KO defeats and 2 submission defeats, hopefully he has tightened up his defensive flaws for this fight. This fight depends on Barksdale and if he gets the takedown, if he does it can be a long night for Gold but I think Gold will be prepared for the ground and survive, then will land too many punches for the judges not to score it for him.

Prediction: Gold via UD

Jesus "Come Down" Dude vs. "PROJECTile" Justin Cider – 155lbs

Man, this is going to be a great stand up war. Dude has fantastic boxing and good MT skill. Cider is a former KT fighter and has shown off his KO power on a regular basis. Both men have shown bad ground games which makes me think this will be a stand up war. That said I think Cider has the better MT and will seek to use a kicking oriented game plan to wear down Dude over the course of the fight.

Prediction: Cider via TKO

Hades Longinius vs. "The Outlaw" Haer Dalis – 170lbs

Longinius is a wrestler who looks to use his massive hands to ground and pound his opponent into the canvas, he has shown to be evolving his stand up game but wrestling is still his go to. Dalis is a similar fighter, relying on his wrestling to win him fights. He has not shown much stand up skills, instead showing off an improved ground game, with his submissions playing a threat on the floor. If Longinius can keep this fight on the feet I see him showing off his improved striking but likewise if Dalis can get it on the floor he may be able to show his superior submission skills. I see Longinius able to stay upright and KOing Dalis.

Prediction: Longinius via KO

Well that’s all from me this time, expect me back next week with another preview for Imperial. Be sure to tune in for the fights.

Michael “TheWolf” Brakeley

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1419684024Imperial%20logo.png

Imperial announcement

To help show the fighters under the Imperial banner how much we appreciate their hard work and excellent performances, we here at Imperial have put together a new monthly award scheme that will see fighters throughout the organisation earn cash rewards on a monthly basis.

The new scheme will see the four following awards be awarded each month:

- Fight of the month

- Knockout of the month

- Submission of the month

Each award winner will be paid $25,000 directly to their managers accounts! That's 4 lucky winners and $100,000 in cash prizes to be handed out each and every month!

Awards will be judged by the Imperial team and will be awarded in the first week of every month - starting in March!

Goo luck to all Imperial fighters and we look forward to announcing the first ever awards in just a few weeks!

Regards,

The Imperial team.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1419684024Imperial%20logo.png

Imperial announcement

To help show the fighters under the Imperial banner how much we appreciate their hard work and excellent performances, we here at Imperial have put together a new monthly award scheme that will see fighters throughout the organisation earn cash rewards on a monthly basis.

The new scheme will see the four following awards be awarded each month:

- Fight of the month

- Knockout of the month

- Submission of the month

Each award winner will be paid $25,000 directly to their managers accounts! That's 4 lucky winners and $100,000 in cash prizes to be handed out each and every month!

Awards will be judged by the Imperial team and will be awarded in the first week of every month - starting in March!

Goo luck to all Imperial fighters and we look forward to announcing the first ever awards in just a few weeks!

Regards,

The Imperial team.

You forgot to mention how Ziba Halo's undefeated streak is going to end at Imperial 18

• Upvote 2