Fidel Puno Hall of Fame

Deuce7

So maybe this has come up before and I don't remember, but how is Fidel Puno not in the MMA Tycoon Hall of Fame???

I know it was something that was started a few years back and it essentially keeps track of all the fighters that were #1 P4P, but Puno was #1 P4P at least once (the trophy on his page is a huge indicator of it). So what am I missing???

• Upvote 3

Long story but it involves a donkey, a little person, three Thai lady boys, a bucket of KFC, a tub of Vaseline, and a video camera that never should've been in the room....

Ahhh, I can't believe I forgot the donkey, KFC and vaseline incident. :OMG:

Long story but it involves a donkey, a little person, three Thai lady boys, a bucket of KFC, a tub of Vaseline, and a video camera that never should've been in the room....

I like how you decline to mention the cardboard cut out of krad which had a banana stuck to it in strategic places...

maybe it has something to do with the fact that puno lost a retirement match against killsinwater?...so he never really was released, but retired by mike (long before the instant bahamas option was available).

Yeah I figured this too, wasn't sure though since other notable guys are missing like YB