Vendetta - KO Kings

Viking

I challenge you all to find an alliance in the game with a better KO percentage than the most brutal and reckless alliance in the game - Vendetta.

Our current percentage is 66.15% and rising. No other alliance in top10 have even got 60%.

Try to find an alliance with more than 300 fights and at least 50% win percentage with a percentage like that. But you cant - so dont waste your time.

Vendetta alliance is the most ducked alliance in the game.

We are in business with diaper company Pampers and get a cut off their profits cause our opponents piss and shit themselves. Org owners sending us PMs asking us to be gentle, so we dont scare their managers/fighters.

Right now we are #2 ranked alliance in the game. Because Convicted boys are paying us monthly fees to let them loan the #1 spot. Their money is running out and so is our patience.

So you can all start to run and hyde cause our boys are growing up and we do not keep any prisoners.

/ Castor Rollins

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

So I will assume the role of the residential Castor shutter downer.

Only a Castor thread about something Like an alliance can reach 9 pages. Im the best thread starter (and Manager in the game.) You all Owe me a Thanks.

^In a thread where Castor claims that Vendetta is the best alliance.

39 views and only one reply. Why?

I will tell you why. Because my original post is 100% truth. I didnt even exaggerate. All facts. Otherwise we would have a debate already, but i guess there is nothing to debate.

In this thread.

So through the train of logic which you have littered, people will not respond to threads if they are "all facts". So, given that your "Vendetta is the best" thread got to 9 pages, is it not only logical to assume that very little of it was "all facts"?

So I will assume the role of the residential Castor shutter downer.

^In a thread where Castor claims that Vendetta is the best alliance.

In this thread.

So through the train of logic which you have littered, people will not respond to threads if they are "all facts". So, given that your "Vendetta is the best" thread got to 9 pages, is it not only logical to assume that very little of it was "all facts"?

?????????

I dont know what youre talking about

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ranked 2 alliance?! I had to search through about 6 different league tables to find you bunch of jessies! You're winning a division 3 pyramid with 2 of your opposing teams deleted and the rest are clearly scrubs! (Maybe with the exception of tycoon world).

Congrats castor and co. We are all really impressed..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

TROLOLOLOL!?

Our current percentage is 66.15% and rising. No other alliance in top10 have even got 60%.

I admit Im really bad at maths but isn't your alliance's percentage a lot less than that? 577 total fights so far and 258 KO wins = 45% ?? I mean shouldn't you take into account ALL the fights not just wins?

I alone have had more fights than your whole alliance put together : 885 fights total and 356 ended via KO/TKO (#8 most KO wins ever) = 40% KO rate. Not too shabby if you take into account that Im just one guy and the further you advance in this game the harder it gets to get KOs (granted I recently started all over again with my roster).

All Im trying to say is that how ever you spin your "stats" they are not impressive at all - by any stretch of the imagination. The day you guys have had 26828 fights like my alliance today and you still have that KO percentage of 45% Im gonna say that's fucking impressive. Capiche?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I challenge you all to find an alliance in the game with a better KO percentage than the most brutal and reckless alliance in the game - Vendetta.

Try to find an alliance with more than 300 fights and at least 50% win percentage with a percentage like that. But you cant - so dont waste your time.

We are in business with diaper company Pampers and get a cut off their profits cause our opponents piss and shit themselves. Org owners sending us PMs asking us to be gentle, so we dont scare their managers/fighters.

Right now we are #2 ranked alliance in the game. Because Convicted boys are paying us monthly fees to let them loan the #1 spot. Their money is running out and so is our patience.

So you can all start to run and hyde cause our boys are growing up and we do not keep any prisoners.

/ Castor Rollins

you have a better ko% in your alliance than all others.... http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/gallery/and-not-a-single-fuck-was-given-that-day/and-on-that-day-not-a-single-fuck-was-given-jesus.jpg
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

TROLOLOLOL!?

I admit Im really bad at maths but isn't your alliance's percentage a lot less than that? 577 total fights so far and 258 KO wins = 45% ?? I mean shouldn't you take into account ALL the fights not just wins?

I alone have had more fights than your whole alliance put together : 885 fights total and 356 ended via KO/TKO (#8 most KO wins ever) = 40% KO rate. Not too shabby if you take into account that Im just one guy and the further you advance in this game the harder it gets to get KOs (granted I recently started all over again with my roster).

All Im trying to say is that how ever you spin your "stats" they are not impressive at all - by any stretch of the imagination. The day you guys have had 26828 fights like my alliance today and you still have that KO percentage of 45% Im gonna say that's fucking impressive. Capiche?

It's castrol. His stories are 90% bullshit, but people read them cause they entertain them.

/ Castor Rollins

Boom. 66.16%

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/alliancepublic.php?ali_id=798

THE GOONIES

KOs (67.04%)[/size]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-

serif]Thanks[/size][/font]

That would be impressive if it wasnt for Moyses Mattos fighting his own multis (and releasing their fighters and picking them up as FAs)

= It does not count.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

TROLOLOLOL!?

Well said.

TROLOLOLOL!?

You're god damn right!

Nice try at hyping your alliance but we all know your walking, talking BS Castor. But still I am sure you had some people going... :yawn: