Trinity - Org News and Smack Talk Thread!

GBK16

Let's look at the numbers...

Standing strikes landed:

Bob : 66

Smith: 69

Clinch strikes landed:

Bob: 8

Smith: 2

Ground strikes landed:

Bob: 4

Smith: 0

Total strikes landed throughout fight:

Bob: 74

Smith: 71

So what I was trying to understand is based on those totals how could any competent judge possibly score that fight 50-45 or 50-46. But it's all good, Bob won that fight and you know it, in due time he will return for another shot and I promise you it will not go to a decision!

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1440094913Troid_Epicity.gif

Troid 100: Cu Chulainn’s Legacy

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1440103441Little.gif

Press Conference

*Grant Brophy enters the media room. Following the historic T100 event, he is in high spirits and wastes no time getting right into the session*

GB: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome back to our Post Event Press Conference. We had a fantastic night here in Troid, with this week’s ITFL events culminating with their final fight headlining our T100 PPV! I would now like to open the floor to all questions.

R: In the undercard for this event, we saw popular former Island competitor Liam O’Connor continue his good run of form by defeating Lugh Blackburn with a first round submission. He is currently on a four fight winning streak, so I have to ask if he is in the running for a future Middleweight title shot?

GB: You know, when I was booking the card for this event, Liam O’Connor was one of the guys we wanted on it. We felt that having one of the most popular Irish fighters around was something we needed, and he was desperate to be on this card. It was a great display from him, and while we currently have the former Epicity champion Ilya Mstislav Volkov challenging for the title next, Liam is one of the names we are looking at for after that bout.

R: There is a popular saying that you just can’t keep a big guy down, and that seems to hold true for Lexington Snape. He lost his title shot against Rocky McColgan despite a very impressive showing, but has bounced back with a big win over Seamus Farrelly. How quickly do you think Snape will be looking to get back into title contention?

GB: You know, from the very beginning of our reopening, Snape has been one of the top fighters in our Heavyweight division. He had that bad run of title shots to Charles Blackburn, but you could see his determination to claim gold one day and he managed to overcome him. Snape has the ability to get back into the title picture, and he just needs to keep winning fights.

R: Some big movements in the Middleweight division on the main card as Ricky Icky made his Troid debut by defeating Niten Doraku. How does this result affect both fighter’s standing in the division?

GB: First off, I have to say both men did very well tonight, in spite of the fact only one can be a winner. Ricky was impressive, and he was one of the fighters we were looking forward to most in the Troid - Epicity merger. In fact, he is the first person part of the merger to compete and he has increased the standards we expect from the new fighters. You know, 2 months ago I would have said Ricky was an immediate title contender, but our Middleweight division has improved massively since then so Ricky still needs a bit more proving to fight for that belt. Niten had a disappointing result, but he was on fire prior to this result, so I expect him to bounce back well and make that run for the title.

R: Finally, a bit of controversy in the Middleweight title fight between Joe Smith and Silent Bob, as the judges gave a pretty one sided decision win to Joe Smith in spite of many fans believing Silent Bob won the fight. What is your reaction to this?

GB: Personally, I had Silent Bob winning that fight 48-47. It seems the judges have a preference for boxing as Smith was landing a lot more punches, but Bob was brutalising him with kicks and showing his grappling. Either way, we can’t change the judge’s decision, and I do feel for Bob. However, I do feel confident he will be back fighting for the title, and he will be more dangerous next time with a huge chip on his shoulder.

R: Artur Levchenko defeated Cameron Sloan in what many saw as a #1 contender fight. What are your thoughts on this bout and will Levchenko receive the next title shot?

GB: I was really excited watching the fight, and I can indeed confirm that Levchenko will be making his long awaited challenge for the title against Rocky McColgan. A date is yet to be decided, but it won’t be too far away. Sloan is still one of the fighters with the potential to succeed, so I don’t expect him to be too far away from the title scene.

R: Finally, we have to ask about the Troid - EP merger. How have things been behind the scene and can you give us some insight into the dealings?

GB: Well, I think at this stage it is fine to open up about it. We have signed a lot of the guys we were hoping to get. Unfortunately, some haven’t signed over that we wanted, in particular Mellow Mood, but the whole merger system wouldn’t work if fighters were forced into them so we respect their decisions to not sign, but we do hope we have the opportunity to sign them to Troid at a later date. All the EP champions who sign over will be receiving title shots, with Ilya Mstislav Volkov already signed and a date is being looked at for his title shot.

I can also take this opportunity to welcome Ryan Epicity to the Troid management as we look to grow and become an org that people instantly recognise.

Finally, I am proud to introduce the biggest part of our merger. We will now no longer be known simply as “Troid”. Our org name has been changed to “Troid EP” and our new logo is a creation of our new Co-Owner Ryan Epicity.

We are looking forward to this partnership, and it is really exciting times in Troid.

Just before I go, I have a couple of announcements to make.

First of all, official attendance for this event was 18,831, which is a good number considering we had another 17k in the Knight’s Court just across the city and also 10k in Amsterdam for our ITFL events.

PPV sales were 28,137 which is another good number for us as our last PPV was 3 weeks ago. We plan on having our PPV’s at regular instances, so expect this number to grow.

Finally, OTN awards are as follows:

Fight of the Night: Artur Levchenko vs Cameron Sloan

KO of the Night: Halo Olah TKO (Cut) win over Jaska Juntta

Sub of the Night: Liam O’Connor’s Armbar win over Lugh Blackburn

Thank you all for attending, and I will see you next time!

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

T101: Tír na nÓg

Press Conference

*Grant Brophy enters the media room for the latest Troid EP press conference. The journalists have gathered following another PPV success, and they are eager for questions for not only him, but the man who will be joining him in the media session*

GB: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to another press conference. We had a hugely successful night at the T101 PPV, and the fighters involved all put on an amazing show for the fans in attendance and watching on PPV. Before we begin with the questions, I would like to introduce to you all the new Co-Owner of Troid EP, Ryan Epicity!

RE: What up guys, Ryan Epicity here and first off, it is in absolute pleasure to be apart of this new company that we have created off from two orgs that were already very well established. This is in excellent opportunity for the both of us to give Troid EP a big push forward and this follows both of our values and views on nothing simply being complacent and rather always striving to not only rise in the ranks but to create and bring in quality fighters that will be the future of this game. Obviously this is the first of many write ups to come that will future both of us unlike some of the other orgs out there which merge and then one guy falls off or skulks into the shadows. I am uber excited about this and can't wait to show all of you what me and Grant can do as a colloborative team!

Journalist (J): Well it is great to finally have both of you here together to showcase the org. I firstly want to ask about the undercard fights as we saw Brian Pereira get the Submission Of The Night award with a first round Arm Triangle against Herman Munster. With Pereira possibly entering the tournament being held at Legacy, will we see Pereira in action before he departs?

GB: At the moment, the Legacy tournaments haven’t been officially confirmed as happening, but we have talked to Pereira and assured him that if he wishes to enter the tournament, and it does go ahead, we have no issues with cancelling his deal for him to go. We are looking to book more fights this week for the events to come over the next month, so we will look if the schedule will be fitting enough for him to compete.

J: A pretty straightforward fight followed that as Julle Hallava defeated Neil Murray in a bout where there wasn’t a whole lot of action. What is your reaction to the rumours that Murray may be looking at either retirement or a change in management?

GB: As of now, we can confirm that Neil Murray has parted ways with his former management. It remains to be seen if another manager signs him, and if someone does, we will negotiate with him regarding Murray’s future.

J: The last fight on the Undercard saw Gary Bitters lose in his debut fight against Bruno Krause. How do these two fighters figure into the plans for Troid EP?

RE: Gary Bitters is in a trick spot for sure, being one of the two decently hyped fighters when I created Epicity's first Featherweight division he ended up in a position to fight for the title. He proved to be a game challenger but Carlos Beltran proved to be too much for him and won the title. He bounced back though with two first round TKO victories before losing to Jeremy Smith in the same fashion. His final EP match was dissapointing as was his debut against Bruno. Krause on the other hand is a tricky fighter to gauge. He has an awesome submission game and a great chin but he has no finished an opponent by strikes and the higher level of competition you go the more that matters. I think both have a future but it's up to them how bleak or how optimistic that future will be.

J: Onto the Main Card now and another debutant lost as Jeremy Smith lossed via TKO to Twiggy BigBranch in the second round. BigBranch has been looking impressive lately, and many are favouring him for a run at the top, what are your thoughts on this?

RE: A long time veteran of Insanity(a former Welterweight champion) AND Epicity, Jeremy Smith has faced top competion for most of his career. He earned a title shot at one point in Epicity before dropping weight all the way down to 145. He lost his second title shot, this time at Featherweight but had two impressive victories since then. I was really high on him coming into his Troid EP debut and thought he might have what it takes to when.

Enter Twiggy BigBranch. Bowser continues to develop those nice projects of his with their very strange names. Twiggy is a dangerous guy and at 27, any project of Bowser is going to a beast. I would definitely favor him for making a big run at the top simply because he has a top level chin and a top level manager behind him. His only downfall would be his lack of finishing fights. He is a decision machine and the higher you go in this game the more that becomes an issue. Having said that this is 145 not 265 so it means a lot less than it would be if he were a heavier guy. Definitely look out for this kid because he is looking to make a tear.

GB: You know, when I first saw Twiggy was a Free Agent, he immediately piqued my interest as he was a fighter from Bowser’s camp, and have Cameron Sloan who is another of Bowser’s fighters who could make a great run. BigBranch is reaching up for those title aspirations, and his continuing of his good form could see it achieved sooner than later

J: The rejuvenation of Jackob Johansson under new management began here as he gained the KO Of The Night award by defeating Ben Jonathon in the first round with a brutal finish. Is he a fighter who can turn things around and return to the summit?

RE: He certainly is a fighter who can make a strong comeback, I mean just look at his skills alone. He is world class in almost every every except for his BJJ Brown Belt which even at high levels is decent enough for defensive purposes. The KO power he is supposed to have definitely showed up in that last fight and earned him a well-deserved KOTN award. He was already a long time Troid 205lbs champion even if it was in a different era with a different manager. I believe he has the skill set to make it to back up to the 300-esque ranking he once possessed. The question remains however if he has the heart to do it and if his manager can use the correct sliders to make that happen. It will be fascinating for me to watch what happens over his next few fights to see what direction he will take.

GB: Jackob is one of those fighters it has been a pleasure to work with in Troid EP, and it was sad to see him go through that rough patch, but I am hoping his new management will get him settled and he can get back on a run like Ryan said, and hit those high ranking spots.

J: A real crowd favourite here as Jeremy Stapleton defeated Moses Sithole in just 21 seconds, in a fight that people loved so much, it won Fight Of The Night! Stapleton recently got over a loss to Sunuwar, so will this put him in the frame for a title bout?

RE: First off, HOW AWESOME IS JEREMY STAPLETON? I mean come on, win or lose when this guy walks out from the back and enters that cage, you just KNOW some shit is about to go down. This guy has some of the scariest power I have seen in the sport and his glass chin makes me feel like I am watching a game of roulette with the extra benefit of having no idea when that ball is gonna land.

In terms of a title shot? In the frame? Definitely. No. 1 contender? Ehhhh I dunno about that it is hard to say but I would have to say no at this time and I don't mean that as a slight at ALL. Under most circumstances I would say HELL YEAH give this guy a title shot and let's see what happens... BUT with the merger and the general influx of talent that has come in from the free agent market makes this a much more vicarious position than we would normally see. If he goes into his next fight and does what he does best and gets another big win then I would say yes, this guy will probably be fighting 5 rounds for that gold. Although... knowing Stapleton a 5 round bout will never go that distance. Har har har.

GB: Stapleton is one of those fighters who are just a single win away from a potential title bout, and we can announce an extremely exciting match up for you now. On the September 16th Epicity event in Las Vegas, it will be Jeremy Stapleton vs Jackob Johansson, with the winner fighting for the championship in their next bout. Both fighters are hit and misses for KO’s, so this is going to be an epic crowd favourite for the revival of Epicity nights in Vegas.

J: The Co-Main event of the night saw Tuomari Hurmio’s dominating grasp of the 145lbs division slip as he lost the title to Boreste Bardanos via Submission. What is Hurmio’s future in the org, and how do you feel about Bardanos being the new champ?

RE: Hurmio's future all depends on how well he can rebound from this loss and figure out what he did wrong and how to correct... This is gonna be one of those cases that falls on the shoulder of his manager. He is already super skilled for a fighter his age but he just happened to run into an equally if not more skilled fighter in Bardanos. Bardanos is a beast who holds a red belt and both of these fighter have bright futures. This was the first time Hurmio has ever been finished in his career and only his second loss. He will bounce back and he will bounce back strong... He will be fighting for the title again in no time at all.

I am extremely proud of Bardanos' victory and that shiny new title around his waist. He is a Epicity veteran after all and one of our first fighters to make the transition during the merge without a second thought. He went 5-1 in Epicity and for his first fight in Troid EP to be a successful title bout makes me grin from ear to ear. That kid is beast on the ground and is going to be a handful for anyone who challenges him for that title.

GB: We still have to hear word on Hurmio’s manager regarding the contract we sent them, but I can say that prior to the bout, Hurmio expressed an interest in moving up to compete in Evolution if he won, so now he has lost, we can’t say for sure what his plans are, but we hope he feels they are here again in Troid, and I would love to see him continue his run here.

Bardanos on the other hand is one of the biggest up and coming fighters in the world and we are delighted to have him here. His capturing of the championship just means he will be put into more of a spotlight than before, and I hope he can do it proud. We have yet to decide on the #1 contender, but we hope to have that soon.

J: The Main Event of the evening lived up to the billing as Flagon Sackett defending his title superbly with a second round TKO win over Aatish Sunuwar. What is your opinion on the fight, and do you think anybody can take on Sackett?

RE: It was a good close fight until Flagon ended it so abruptly. Sunuwar was a good challenger and was really giving Sackett a run from his money. He arguably could of taken round 1 on the score cards and by all accounts he was actually out striking Flagon before Sackett decided he had enough and landed a big right hand that spelled Aatish's doom with a flurry of strikes. It was a short fight but a blast to enjoy and I don't agree with the low fight rating.

Flagon Sackett seems like a shark in the sea right now but there is always more sharks out there, some bigger, some faster, some more blood frenzied than the last. Sunuwar was out striking Flagon on the cards(even if not damaging him as much) and Highjack was keeping the fight close despite being outskilled by Flagon. Flagon is a monster no doubt though with one of the best managers in the history of the game standing in his corner. Any given Saturday, I say but it may be a long awhile before that Saturday comes up.

GB: Flagon Sackett has lately been looking like he can take on anybody in the world, and it is a real privilege to have him here in Troid EP. He was feeling out the fight early, but as soon as you saw him settled you knew it was only a matter of time. It was a fun fight to watch for the time it took place, and I agree with Ryan that it deserved better from the critics.

I hope Aatish can bounce back from this loss, as he is a good fighter who can be another fighter to fight with the best. I don’t believe this will be the last time these two fight, but you never know in this sport as there is always someone new waiting to break up the ranks.

Ryan has to head away on business now, but I will answer some non-event related questions for a spell now.

J: With the recent news regarding Havoc joining the sort of partnership you have with EVO, how will this affect Troid EP?

GB: For the immediate future? It won’t. I am good friends with Havoc owner Liam Davidson, and have been helping him already so this partnership only makes sense. Essentially, they will be playing the role for us that we play for Evo. As their fighters essentially outgrow them, we will be there to take them on board as we move up, while also providing Havoc with the support that they won’t be damaged by the fighter losses. We have found ourselves to be doing well lately, and feel it will be the same for Havoc.

J: The introduction of the Buzz social media page has created, well pardon the pun, but a real buzz around the MMA scene. How has Troid EP gotten involved in that aspect of it?

GB: We immediately saw the value of maintaining a good business image for a company. One of the main principles of marketing is “A great brand needs a great personality” and we see Buzz as a way of day-to-day communication with the managers not only in our org, but in the MMA scene in general. We like to keep it light hearted with not being too serious all the time and often allow our interns who have experience with this get involved, as this allows us to maintain a vibrant personality without getting burned out.

We also announce org news on the account, such as signings or hyping up our events which was great fun last week for our #T101 PPV. Hopefully as we see more and more big fighters get involved, we will see more people interact with the account.

I have to head away now, but before I do I would like to make a few announcements.

Official attendance for the event was 19,753 which is a fantastic number for the 20,000 seater.

Official PPV sales were 35,656, which again is a fantastic number for the event and was great fun to see as we had the involvement on Buzz.

Of The Night awards are as follows:

Fight of the Night: Jeremy Stapleton vs Moses Sithole

KO of the NIght: Jackob Johansson

Sub of the Night: Brian Pereira

Thank you all, and I will see you in 2 weeks at the next Press Conference!

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14022249365498.jpg

Derfel "The Mighty" Cadarn

"Every where I go, people are always telling me about this 'Sloan' person, about how interesting a prospect he is. The fucker is 25 and raking in massive money, he's not a prospect, he's a failed star. Every time he's had a step up in competition he's lost and proved that his prospect label needs to be changed. There is only 1 prospect in Troid's HW division that you need to be watching, and that man will be putting a beating on Sloan as soon as the fight offer gets sent out.

Another person has challenged me, but i have bigger fish on my plate right now and Sloan, get prepared for I am coming."

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/6/6b18.jpg

Coco Cobb

Give me Sinbad Sailor and give him to me now. I'll take that filthy pirate and make him walk the plank. He'll be walking with a peg leg when I'm done with him. Insert your third stereotypical pirate pun for yourself. The point is, I want to destroy this guy.

• 2 weeks later...

Troid EP

presents

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1443158263Troid-EP-Giants-SMALL.gif

*T105* - Ollmhór De Catha

Live from the H20 Arena in London!

Live on PPV on the Tycoon Network!

In association with MMA Hype Apparel

• Upvote 2

Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the preview for the highly anticipated Pay-Per-View, T105 - Ollmhór De Catha! With numerous fan favourites competing on the card, it was only right that a preview was compiled, so sit back, grab a drink and enjoy our preview of the entire event, including TOTT compilations for all fights! With the return of Rocky McColgan to defend his title, and the debut of Stephen Griffiths, this is one event that nobody wants to miss. So without further ado, let’s get right to it!

Undercard

8cb0b10e57744d59497851b5d42cdd16.png

Kicking off the event we have a Heavyweight clash as two former EP fighters clash with Johnny Rico taking on Shezzo Wicked.

Johnny Rico is a Muay Thai and BJJ fighter who makes his debut tonight in Troid EP following the merger for Epicity Productions into the org. He has the ability to finish fights, with 3 (T)KO and Submission wins in his career so far, but is coming into this fight low on morale which may affect his ability in this bout.

Shezzo Wicked is a Boxer who is also making his debut in Troid EP following the EP merger. Not blessed with amazing KO Power, he has 5 (T)KO’s from 12 wins while 7 of his 9 losses have also come via (T)KO. History is on his side however, with these two fighters competing at EP13 back in February with Wicked getting the win on that occasion.

This will be a good opening fight to watch, and there are factors for and against both men winning, but I will go for Shezzo Wicked to take the win.

Prediction: Shezzo Wicked to win via (T)KO in Round 3

4bdf806d77b775f377f0e60c478a03b3.png

Another big hitting Heavyweight brawl here as Sisa Yiftos makes his Troid EP debut against Jaska Juntta.

Sisa Yiftos comes into this bout with back-to-back wins in both Epicity Productions and Insanity. His well rounded game shows him to be a dangerous striker, but the longer the fight goes on, the less it favours him. His latest win came 5 seconds into the second round, but the fans always come into his fights expecting a KO to occur, regardless of whether it comes for or against him.

Jaska Juntta has a similar style, with 22 (T)KO’s from 28 fights, the fans expect a KO in his fights. While his Muay Thai is a bit lacking, he has a great Boxing game which he uses to power through his opponents. Currently on a two fight losing streak, he has the ability to turn his fortunes around but will need to do that soon.

A hard hitting fight to help kick off the night, and I feel it will be a first round finish to Sisa Yiftos.

Prediction: Sisa Yiftos to win via (T)KO in Round 1

01499ab588040cfb7c46de191b128b38.png

Now we are starting to move into the more familiar names for Troid EP fans as Brynden Epicity takes on Ossilus Chiarmanda.

Brynden Epicity, who recently changed his name from Beaver Hardwood, is currently on a 2 fight win streak and his KO Power is there for people to see as all 12 wins have come via (T)KO. He will need to use that power here again as he fights a former KT competitor.

Ossilus Chiarmanda was a recent signing as part of the EP merger, but he is familiar with the inside of a Troid cage having competed here previously. Currently on a 2 fight losing streak, he will be looking to make an impact on his return to Troid EP and this is a good fight for him to make a statement.

This will be a tough fight for both fighters as both enjoy the striking game. Chiarmanda has more technique, but Epicity has more natural KO power, so I won’t be surprised at either guy winning.

Prediction: Brynden Epicity to win via (T)KO in Round 2

ef5808dcdbc7cac1c88b05776eee786e.png

Another Lightweight clash here now as Gimme Money takes on Troid veteran Ken Masters!

Gimme Money made a successful Troid EP debut following his move in the merger, defeating Hugo Wolf earlier this month with a first round KO. Although his mainly known as a grappler, he has the striking to worry the unprepared and may look to mix up his plan this time around.

Ken Masters is a Wrestler who has developed his game to allow him to compete in all areas. He defeated Bram Nijhoff in his last bout via KO in the second round, and will be looking to go on a winning streak for the first time since February.

A good battle of the sort of old and new in Troid EP, and I have a feeling it will be the old who comes out on top in this bout.

Prediction: Ken Masters to win via Unanimous Decision

39edb9aef2c33bfc5711294ffdc20bf8.png

Our final fight on the undercard sees former title challenger Antonio Camatta take on former EP title contender Jeremy Smith.

Antonio Camatta recently saw his hopes of a title shot delayed with a loss to Joaquim Antunes, but another run of wins will see him back up there in the running. One of the most elite grapplers in the world, he holds a famed Red Belt in BJJ as well as being an Elite Wrestler. His striking is up there as well, making him a dangerous foe for anybody.

Jeremy Smith is a striker who’s ability to knock opponents out earned him the nickname “Hands of Stone”. While his debut didn’t go to plan with a loss to Twiggy BigBranch, he has the chance here to prove himself against another top fighter, and he needs to take the opportunity with both hands.

This will be a great fight to warm the crowd up for the Main Card, with plenty of action from both fighters, but I will say Camatta will take home the win.

Prediction: Antonio Camatta to win via Submission in Round 3

MAIN CARD

af2f61d19c462fab70c588ca546119a3.png

Kicking off the main card we have a Middleweight clash as Niten Doraku takes on Kalervo Kaunismieli.

Niten Doraku recently saw his 4 fight winning streak snapped with a loss to Ricky Icky. He will be looking to get back on the horse and beat a tough new challenge. With a dangerous and diverse offense, he will trouble any opponent he comes across.

Kalervo Kaunismieli is making his debut in Troid EP here after signing from MFN. He saw his 6 fight winning streak snapped recently by Rockmeteller Todd, but will be looking to use the change in scenery as a motivator for getting back on track.

Both of these fighters are highly talented, but I feel Doraku will be coming in this highly motivated and will get the win.

Prediction: Niten Doraku to win via (T)KO in Round 2

2d791e2b34762fd9313c45eb2e5497e1.png

The Featherweight division makes their appearance now as highly popular Jack Olin takes on the highly touted Twiggy BigBranch!

Jack Olin is a good ole fashioned wrassler who loves nothing more than taking his opponents down and laying down some ground and pound. He is currently on a 2 fight winning streak and will hope that a couple of big wins will put him back in title contention.

Twiggy BigBranch is a fighter that Troid EP fans have felt for a long time could challenge at the top, and he is recently getting into the form to really prove that. With 2 wins recently, he will be looking to make it 3 and put his name in for a title challenge. Known more as a decision specialist, he will need to get past this challenge to really live up to the hype.

This will be a good fight to watch, and despite Olin having the better history for finishing, I will his one dimensional style could see him suffer in this bout.

Prediction: Twiggy BigBranch to win via Unanimous Decision

8cdeaa30620023cb15fd8ef6c4c01414.png

A hugely anticipated fight here now as newly crowned champion “El Diablo” Boreste Bardanos takes on Joaquim “Jaquinzinho” Antunes.

Boreste Bardanos was another fighter to move to Troid EP as part of the merger, and such was his reputation that he immediately challenged and defeated long time champion Tuomari Hurmio. An Elite grappler with high levels of striking, he will be looking to stamp his authority in the division and that begins with taking on his first challenger.

Joaquim Antunes completes the presence of former EP fighters on this card as he challenges for the title. He recently defeated Antonio Camatta to earn his shot at the title, and will be looking to gain a small measure of revenge as he has previously lost to Bardanos. He is also an Elite grappler, but he may look to use his striking to take the fight to Bardanos.

Both fighters have their advantages in this fight, but I feel Bardanos’ just has too much over Antunes. While he may not get a finish, I feel he will take the decision.

Prediction: Boreste Bardanos to win via Unanimous Decision

bcbdcca444576081d80b194a64ac8d26.png

A highly anticipated matchup now as Stephen Griffiths makes his long awaited Troid EP debut against former champion Gustav Ragnarson.

Stephen Griffiths made a highly publicised switch from his long time former org SFC in St Petersburg to Troid EP last month and he is now ready to step into the cage. An Elite grappler, he has 24 Submission wins in his career to show his dangerousness on the ground, and he will be looking to lock in another one to show the fans what he is all about.

Gustav Ragnarson is much like his training partner Jack Olin, a wrestler who loves laying on some Ground and Pound to his opponent. He is currently on a two fight losing streak, and this may be a fight too tough for him, but he is a fighter who doesn’t back down from a challenge and he will have the crowd support on his side.

I feel like Griffiths should be winning this fight. He is comfortable enough on the ground to deal with Ragnarson’s wrestling, and outclasses him in striking to make this a fight that shouldn’t be too difficult for him.

Prediction: Stephen Griffiths to win via Submission in Round 2

MAIN EVENT

41b1f0bf31c9e64f6bfbff571c22787e.png

Our main event of the evening is a truly mouthwatering clash as defending champion “Cocky” Rocky McColgan defends his title against Artur Levchenko.

Rocky McColgan has been kept busy in Evolution since his last title defence saw him overcome the difficult challenge of Lexington Snape. A loss to world class Varg Veide was followed by a big first round KO win over Kylla Ei. An Elite striker, Rocky is one of the best fighters in the world and wants to continue asserting his dominance over the Heavyweight division. He faces a new challenge here, but will be confident of continuing his good form in Troid EP.

Artur Levchenko finally receives the title challenge he has been aiming for since he signed with Troid EP at the beginning of the year. He is on a 3 fight winning streak, and has a proven track record of getting the finish over his opponents to show he is a legitimate threat to McColgan in this fight.

This will be a huge fight for the fans to witness, and a KO is almost guaranteed. Either fighter has the ability to put the other away, but I will back McColgan to continue his reign as champion.

Prediction: Rocky McColgan to win via (T)KO in Round 3

So there we have it, a huge PPV event for the fans to enjoy. A number of huge fights taking place, and come fight time, the world will be waiting in anticipation of the results.

• Grant Brophy

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

*T109* - Midas’ Touch

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/14456409994ZJdaFc.gif

Press Conference

*Grant Brophy enters the media room, this time unaccompanied by business partner Ryan Epicity. Grant sits down at his usual spot, takes a drink of water and a deep breath before addressing the gathered media*

GB: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Press Conference following T109: Midas’ Touch. It’s been nearly two months since our last conference, as both myself and Ryan have been exceptionally busy, and while Ryan still has matters to attend to, we are back and ready to kick on with the conferences. We have a lot to talk about, but I would appreciate keeping the initial questions about Saturday, before moving on to other topics.

R: Sud Saming has continued to impress in the Welterweight division, extending his winning streak to 3 in a row now with a win Ronald Rousey. What are your hopes on Saming as a potential contender in the division?

GB: Saming is a guy who I am surprised hasn’t had a title shot yet. He has had to work his way up by beating everybody around him, and is now getting closer to the top of the division. I said this before his loss to Omar Boulami, but I feel Saming is only another win away from claiming his spot as the #1 contender, and it’s up to him to claim that position.

R: The main card kicked off with a David vs Goliath battle as Liam O’Connor took on Ilya Mstislav Volkov for the Middleweight championship, and despite suffering a dominating loss, many fans were still happy to see Liam compete for the belt, despite the look of other fighters being in a position to also challenge. What was the thinking behind the Liam title decision?

GB: Before Liam defeated Lugh Blackburn, I told him he would have a shot at the championship if he won, and he did that. I am not a guy who goes back on my word, so as soon as a suitable date was found, Liam got his title shot. There are other guys now chomping at the bit to get the next title shot, and that creates a great level of competitiveness for us.

R: The Light Heavyweight division saw Remi Highjack defeat Jackob Johansson in a convincing 55 second TKO victory. With Johansson losing his momentum, and Highjack winning this bout, will we see Highjack competing for the Light Heavyweight title soon?

GB: I think this may be a fight too soon for Highjack. He has two wins now, but he will need to prepare for longer in order to challenge Sackett properly. With upcoming plans for Sackett also, we may have to wait a few months to see him challenge for the belt.

R: Speaking of Sackett, he defeated Ben Breeze in the second round to become the first Troid champion to successfully retain the title against his EP counterpart who moved over, as Hurmio and Smith both lost their belts. Does this prove Sackett is a legitimate deal in the MMA world?

GB: Sackett had proved himself well before this fight, this was simply him establishing dominance in his division and proving he is the undisputed champion. He suffered a loss to Love when he stepped up to the challenge, but he showed what he is capable of in that fight, and I expect him to be a force in the Light Heavyweight scene for a long time to come.

R: The Co-Main event saw Ricky Icky defeat Silent Bob in what many viewed as a potential title challenger deciding bout. With Icky claiming the victory, will he be a future title contender for the Middleweight championship.

GB: He is certainly looking to be the only guy in a position to claim he is worthy of a title shot, so I will be having a chat with him and seeing if we can get that fight done before his Olympics commitments.

R: And finally, the Main Event saw Boreste Bardanos claim another successful title defence with a victory over Jack Olin. Bardanos showed off his unrivaled grappling game once more, turning Olin’s wrestling offense against him with a slick armbar in the second round. Bardanos is another champion in Troid EP who looks like he is going to remain so for a long time to come.

GB: Bardanos is a true star in the Featherweight division, and as long as he remains in his current frame of mind, I find it hard to envision anybody escaping his grappling game. But as we saw before, I thought the same about Tuomari Hurmio, who was one of the most dominant champions in our history, so it’s all about seeing if a rising star can step up and claim the throne.

R: The whole world was excited with the announcement of The Olympics for this year, and there was a huge buzz throughout London as it was announced Troid EP would be one of the competing orgs in the competition. How does it feel to be involved in such a competition, and also who do we expect to see compete for Troid?

GB: It was a major honour to be considered for The Olympics, as it has shown how much we have grown since The Olympics last year when we hosted a division based on luck. It is one of those moments when you feel justified in the work you are doing, and I feel it is a huge platform for all orgs and fighters to be involved in.

As for our team, we have our Featherweight champion Boreste Bardanos competing at 135lbs for us, and we can confirm our former champion Tuomari Hurmio will be competing at 145lbs as well.

With no word from the champion, I decided to give the fighters who WANT to compete a chance, and so on the 7th November, Larry Balls and Sam Urai will be competing with the winner being chosen as our representative for the 155lbs division.

We had a bit of an announcement previously, as with no word from our 170lbs champion Bickle also, we had a bit of scouring to do for a potential fighter. In the end, we couldn’t find one from our current roster, and I had to outsource another fighter to enter for us, and we secured UNFC two-division champion Hector Camacho as our entrant for the division.

Ricky Icky will be our rep for the Middleweight division, and Flagon Sackett will also compete at 205lbs. For the Heavyweight division, there was only one man we could turn to in order to have our best possible competing, and I am proud to say Rocky McColgan will be doing the job for us in that department. We had to use our Heavyweight division again to cover the Super Heavyweight division, and a bit of sentiment goes into this as long time Troid competitor Lexington Snape is stepping up to the plate to compete against the biggest and the best at Super Heavyweight.

FULL TEAM

135lbs - Boreste Bardanos

145lbs - Tuomari Hurmio

155lbs - Larry Balls // Sam Urai

170lbs - Hector Camacho

185lbs - Ricky Icky

205lbs - Flagon Sackett

265lbs - Rocky McColgan

265lbs+: Lexington Snape

It is a proud moment for us as an org, and me on a personal level, and I am excited to be involved in this as Troid look to continue our rise in the world.

Before I go, a few announcements regarding last weekends event.

Official attendance for the event was 19,383, a fantastic audience once again, and we reached a new record for PPV sales with a fantastic 71,467 tuning into this amazing event.

Of The Night awards are as follows, and each man walked away with a cool $10k in their pockets:

KO OF THE NIGHT: Joe Risley

SUB OF THE NGIHT: Boreste Bardanos

FIGHT OF THE NIGHT: Julius Henderson vs Rainbow Hero

Thank you all for attending, and I will see you all in 2 weeks for the next Press Conference!

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

TROID OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

With the news breaking earlier today on news outlets, Troid EP can now officially confirm that Maxim Vyacheslav Volkov, Travis Bickle and Ilya Mstislav Volkov have all been stripped of their respective division titles following weeks of delaying fights and refusing to accept offers by their manager Igor Byhenikov, despite appeared assurances that he would agree to take on the fights against the rightful challengers. In a statement just released, Troid EP Co-Owners Ryan Epicity and Grant Brophy had their own views on the situation, although both seem agreed on it:

Ryan Epicity - For quite some time now Grant and myself have been trying to come to appropriate terms for Igor and his fighters but there comes a point when it's just too much and we unfortunately have reached that point. I respect Igor as a manager but he has put us in a position where we now have 3 divisions that have been held up for far too long. I think it's been made quite clear that there is nothing left for us to do but move on and allow our fighters and divisions to get back on track. This current situation is unacceptable and unfair to all the managers who have signed with us and hope to see their fighter get a shot at glory. I hope in the future things can get back on track and the right deal can be struck but in the meantime our divisions need to move on and our titles need to be put on the line.

Grant Brophy - Honestly, the situation has just been a complete headache for myself and Ryan to deal with over the past few weeks. We had Boris Gregorovitsj sign to us, and he wanted Maxim and it made the most sense to do it. Maxim turned down the fight on numerous occasions, and that is something we simply cannot accept. Travis did the same to Carlos Centurion in the Welterweight division, and Ilya did the same to Ricky Icky in the Middleweight division. To have any manager hold up three of our divisions is unacceptable, and the continued assurances from him about fighting turned out to be false. We had a deal agreed with him, and then it suddenly changed and he then wanted something else so we have decided that for our own best interests, and in the best interests of the rest of the fighters in the division who deserve to have a title to fight for, we have made the decision to strip all three fighters of their titles. If they wish to compete again, we can discuss it rationally with their manager, but the other fighters in the division deserve better than a champion who won’t take on all comers. I know Ryan has been hard at work to get this situation resolved, but unfortunately, he was dealing with one of the hardest situations either of us have had to deal with in the org business. We would like to apologise to the fighters in the org for the wait in getting this sorted, and we look forward to seeing the next champions be crowned in each division.

We can officially announce the intended fights for the titles now also.

Boris Gregorovitsj vs Daniel O’Sullivan will take place this weekend for the vacant Lightweight championship. I had a word with both fighters previously about the situation, and both were eager to step up and put on a real show for the fans and prove they are the best in the division.

Our intended fight currently for the Welterweight division has Carlos Centurion finally getting his long awaited title shot against one of our latest, and most highly touted signings, Chief Tappenahomma who is a previous champion at Imperial. Centurion has been one of our longest serving fighters, while Tappenahomma is a fighter we feel can lead our org up the rankings so this is a fight we are excited about. A date hasn’t been sorted yet, but we expect it to take place on one of our big shows at Wombley Arena.

Lastly, we hope to be able to announce Ricky Icky vs Niten Doraku for the Middleweight championship, although that does rely on Doraku accepting a short notice fight for the title. With Icky off to the Olympics in a few weeks, if the fight doesn’t happen, we will hold a tournament for the vacant championship, and Icky will face the champion upon his return as he was the #1 contender when Volkov was the champion.

We would like to thank you for the time, and now we hope to move on from the drama, to the thing our fans pay to see, the fantastic fighting action that we love to provide. Thank you, and we will see you after this weekend’s PPV event for our Press Conference.

• Upvote 7

Wow that kinda a shit bag move.A champ should always defend his title against who ever.I like to hear the other side of story first Before i jump to conclusions .More details please. (1) Was he refusing to fight the guy next in line aka fighter with the next biggest hype (saying he need more training aka afraid to lose because the guy has similar skill) or (2) was he refusing you were putting him against guys with no hype and who were not in line for title shot .(3) you were offering him fights which guys were not id for troid I believe troid is still 210k id and i be pissed if someone offering me a fighter outsie the id for a title shot .I can see a excuse for option two but i option 1 in a restricted org is excusably for a guy who ran a org

Wow that kinda a shit bag move.A champ should always defend his title against who ever.I like to hear the other side of story first Before i jump to conclusions .More details please. (1) Was he refusing to fight the guy next in line aka fighter with the next biggest hype (saying he need more training aka afraid to lose because the guy has similar skill) or (2) was he refusing you were putting him against guys with no hype and who were not in line for title shot .(3) you were offering him fights which guys were not id for troid I believe troid is still 210k id and i be pissed if someone offering me a fighter outsie the id for a title shot .I can see a excuse for option two but i option 1 in a restricted org is excusably for a guy who ran a org

At 170lbs he was refusing to fight Carlos Centurion, a fighter currently on a 2 fight winning streak, and at the time, the next highest ranked P4P fighter in the 170lbs division, until we recently signed Chief Tappenahomma.

At 185lbs, he was refusing to fight Ricky Icky, which yes is a fighter managed by Ryan Epicity, but he was the clear #1 contender. He is on a 6 fight winning streak and the next highest P4P fighter in the division.

At 155lbs, the division is unrestricted hence Maxim Vyacheslav Volkov being a guy under the 210k ID range, and so is Boris. A couple of the guys in the division wanted some training time rather than challenge Volkov for the title immediately, so Boris got the shot, and Maxim refused that fight. Boris is also the highest ranked fighter in the division. In all three cases, he would be fighting the highest ranked fighter available.

In all three cases, literally no reason was given at the time until he mentioned he wanted better pay, and then we thought we had finally agreed a deal until he then turned around and changed the proposal to something we would not agree with. I like Igor as a manager, but Myself and Ryan won't allow three divisions to stop for almost a month for someone when we have guys who want to be the champion not getting the title shots they deserve.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13888750301420.jpg

Silent Bob (224614)

Following *T111* - Winter Is Coming Silent Bob felt it was best to address the media and fans across the Tycoon community. Wait who are we fooling, he has no fans, anyways based on Bob's lack of verbal skills he has asked his representative to say a few words on his behalf...

hqdefault.jpg

Jay here, yo so heres how it is, my boy Silent Bob has let me and his training team down one final time, over the past couple of months he has hinted at wanting to retire and hang out at the convenience store listening to his radio more then getting punched in the face. I told him he was a wimp and a suck but have not been able to change his mind, even if it really disappoints me. On his behalf I would like to thank ~* Troid EP *~ {210K} for treating him great even if he didnt really deserve it. He has really let them and Louie down for his lack of focus and effort recently and for this Louie has told me he will pay him back with a full time regiment of getting punched in the face at the gym. He has no fans to thank so I will leave it at a big thank you to GBK16 for believing in him even when I did not.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13888750301420.jpg

Silent Bob (224614)

Following *T111* - Winter Is Coming Silent Bob felt it was best to address the media and fans across the Tycoon community. Wait who are we fooling, he has no fans, anyways based on Bob's lack of verbal skills he has asked his representative to say a few words on his behalf...

hqdefault.jpg

MP

Jay here, yo so heres how it is, my boy Silent Bob has let me and his training team down one final time, over the past couple of months he has hinted at wanting to retire and hang out at the convenience store listening to his radio more then getting punched in the face. I told him he was a wimp and a suck but have not been able to change his mind, even if it really disappoints me. On his behalf I would like to thank ~* Troid EP *~ {210K} for treating him great even if he didnt really deserve it. He has really let them and Louie down for his lack of focus and effort recently and for this Louie has told me he will pay him back with a full time regiment of getting punched in the face at the gym. He has no fans to thank so I will leave it at a big thank you to GBK16 for believing in him even when I did not.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I am a fan and I do not like this :'(

Official response

Reason why i have been acting like total shit face is simple; lack of respect from Grant Brophy.

When i started moving my fighters to troid (which i wanted to help to become one of the big ones) i had one and only one demand, and that was that i don't have to worry about flights. I think that was fair agreement.

Time goes on, and it became a habit that i had to remind Grant Brophy about my fighters getting booked by auto flight. Sometimes he sent flight invitation after my message, sometimes not.

The thing that got me pissed off, was that when he forgot (or just didn't bother?) to send flight invitation again, and when i reminded him again, he just simply ignored it, didn't send me flight invitations and didn't reply to my messages, no matter if it was related to flights or about something else. I was like wtf, you really treat an alliance mate and a manager of 3 of the champs in your org like that?

Going full asshole mode, saying i want to change org was when i finally got reaction from Grant. He arrogantly wrote in skype group acting like he owns my fighters, like i should be thankful to get to fight in his org. This was the moment when i decided that i won't fight in his org again.

Ryan would later change my mind because he is cool and handsome man.

I troll something about 900k which was clearly a joke. 300k, flights, and only dealing with Ryan (i want to see Ryan's name in the matchmaker when i receive fight offer) was good for me.

Comes time when i don't play this game in like 2 weeks because i'm addicted to clash of clans and it takes all my gaming time lol. Now we are in current situation.

One good example about Grant's irritating behavior is those posts above, not a single mention about my reasons when itabekrides asked. Grant is writing about opponent ranks and makes it look like i'm refusing to fight because i'm afraid to lose. He has never received declined fight offer from me before this situation.

He knew why i was not fighting but decided to write that post anyway.

- Igor Byhenikov

• Upvote 5

Judging from the responses on the MMA Tycoon Skype group, I wouldn't like to be in the Vendetta camp right now....

:mf_popcorn1:

http://blogs.artvoice.com/avdaily/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/cartman.png

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

*T113* Cold Embrace Preview

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b324/Ryanrcr90/white-walker-game-of-thrones-BIG.gif

Written by Victorio Faber (Giorgistpoop)

Hello everyday, here is Victorio. Writing never made me tired and I just wrote one for USFC and this time, I am writing for one of the oldest org in the world Troid, my pleasure Grant. So I am bringing the preview of the upcoming event - Cold Embrace! The event is taking place in the H20 Arena, London on 21st November. There would be no title fights on the line but I am sure this event will deliver as two solid WW fighters are headlining. The former CFV and HFN WW champion Omar Boulami colliding against the HOF in SFC, former 5-time SFC WW champion, Stephen Griffiths! The rest of the card is filled of great matchups too so let me break them down!

FW Bout: Lou Nahtic vs Endel Stark

First fight of the night we have two exciting FW fighters clashing. The 29 year old Lou Nahtic has yet tasted a victory inside the Troid banner and he's riding a four fight losing streak. His world class striking and KO power is what he's proud of but his suspect chin and questionable defensive grappling is what stops him from being a better fighter. Scoring all 10 career wins by knockout, his KO power would be more than enough against the ground specialist Endel Stark. Stark is a high level wrestler with BJJ brown belt. He also has decent striking for defense. His main tactic is simple, taking guys down and finishing them with either GnP and submission. Stark has never been KO'd so Nahtic is the one who will test his chin. Anyway, Nahtic's last two losses are by submission and Stark will use his skills to expose Nahtic's defensive grappling one more time.

Prediction: Endel Stark wins by 1st round submission

HW bout: Sisa Yiftos vs Shezzo Wicked

Two HW warriors are going to steal the show. The red corner Sisa Yiftos is a well-rounded fighter who has elite striking, world class wrestling and a BJJ black belt. He knocked out 7 opponents before with his striking but most recently he tapped his opponent out with a guillotine choke. So maybe he wants to bring his new gameplan once more against Shezzo Wicked, who has a good record in Troid and he is also a former kickboxer. He has world class striking and BJJ brown belt but seems like he isn't in the same level as Yiftos and he doesn't have that much KO power and he has been KO'd seven times so I am worried of Wicked. Yiftos can either knock him out or tap him out I am sure. Yiftos has a suspect chin too but his elite striking will help him to get out of trouble and eventually scores a KO.

Prediction: Sisa Yiftos wins by 2nd round KO

HW bout: Taw DawTang vs Douglas Pondingham

In the third match we have two lesser skills HW fighters who can make an interesting match. BJJ artist Taw DawTang is fighting against the KO artist Douglas Pondingham. Taw DawTang is a BJJ brown belt with good enough striking to knock his opponents out. But his main gameplan is tap or snap. His counterpart is a KO machine who scores seven first round finishes and he can finish his foes standing or on the ground. As a high level wrestleboxer, Pondingham is going to defend DawTang's takedown attempts and scores a quick KO as DawTang's 3 of his 5 losses are by strikes. And I believe the relentless Pondingham can do that.

Prediction: Douglas Pondingham wins by 1st round KO

LHW bout: Moses Sithole vs Ben Breeze

This LHW fight is going to deliver! Two exciting KO machines are going to make fireworks. The red corner Moses Sithole is a vicious striker but also having a fragile chin which makes his style exciting. He is also the four time HFN LHW title challenger but failed to claim the title once. He is hungry with no doubt to keep winning in his new home Troid and try to get a belt there but first he should get a win against another KO machine Ben Breeze. He is the former EP LHW champion who just lost in Troid LHW championship against the reigning champion Flagon Sackett. Breeze is an exciting fighter who can knock guys out standing or on the ground with his natural KO power. His chin is questionable too but better than Sithole. Despite being a lesser striker and wrestler, I believe in Breeze' power and he can score a knockout after an exciting battle.

Prediction: Ben Breeze wins by 3rd round TKO

HW bout: Halo Olah vs Conway Pulford

Another HW fight in this card and I am sure this one will end in brutal fashion. Two very powerful strikers are going to kill each other! The red corner Halo Olah scores 19 (T)KOs in his 20 wins! He has very thunderous head kicks which can cause problems for anyone. His opponent Conway Pulford scores 10 wins in his 13 wins and loves head kicks too. Both men claim belts in different orgs so I am pumped for this one. Pulford is a better striker but less powerful. I can't tell you who is a clear winner but with Olah's impressive KO rate, everything is possible. The fight would be close before Olah scores a KO.

Prediction: Halo Olah wins by 2nd round TKO

FW bout: Jack Olin vs Daniel Larusso

This fight is a stylistic matchup between the elite ground fighter Jack Olin and the striking technician Daniel Larusso. Jack Olin has top level wrestling and black belt in BJJ but he finds love of his powerful GnP attacks. He never scores any submission wins interestingly. Olin's biggest weakness is his chin and limited striking skills so he would find a hard time to beat Daniel Larusso who is a world class striker. Larusso is a lesser wrestler and BJJ grappler who tasted three submission losses in his career and always fell short against black belts so Olin can probably finish Larusso if he could take him down. Larusso has only .500 finishing rate but I am sure he can hurt Olin standing. This fight is going to be interesting but I can see Olin easily takes Larusso down, controls him and finishes him in 2nd round. Larusso hasn't scored a finish for a while so I can't see him finishing Olin despite a huge striking level disparity.

Prediction: Jack Olin wins by 2nd round submission

LW bout: Larry Balls vs Boris Gregorovitsj

This is a solid LW matchup between the iron-chinned banger Larry Balls and the former EVO LW title challenger Boris Gregorovitsj who faced a lot of good fighters. Larry Balls has a chin of granite as he never been KO'd in 41 fights. He also has dangerous KO power as he scores 21 (T)KOs in his 30 wins. In Buzz, he even said if Boris could knock him out, he would give Boris a bonus. Is Boris the guy who will give Balls the first KO loss? Boris is also a very good striker who isn't easy to get finished and he has good KO power too. He has 17 out of 27 wins are by (T)KO so he can pose some troubles for Balls. I think Balls can keep his KO loss zero but hard to claim a win because Boris is the former EVO LW title challenger and he beats the former EVO LW champion Jacque Schtrappe twice so this is a good statement coming to this fight. Balls has power but Boris can utilize his experience of fighting in EVO and to win this fight by UD.

Prediction: Boris Gregorovitsj wins by Unanimous Decision

WW bout: Gustav Ragnarson vs Sud Saming

This is going to be a very intriguing one as the powerful GnP machine Gustav Ragnarson is clashing against the elite striker Sud Saming. Ragnarson is a very good wrestler with BJJ brown belt and he loves to use his GnP to destroy his opponents. He scores 19 (T)KOs in his 21 wins with his notorious GnP but if he wanted to GnP Saming to oblivion he would find it difficult. Saming is not only a far, far better striker, he has even better wrestling and BJJ to defend Ragnarson's offense. Ragnarson is getting lit up standing with Saming and Saming can defend Ragnarson's takedowns well and eventually scores a knockout. Don't forget Ragnarson's chinh is suspect too and he always be in trouble against strikers before he can take the fight to the mat.

Prediction: Sud Saming wins by 2nd round TKO

Co-main event

LW featured bout: Brynden Epicity vs Sinbad Sailor

This is the featured bout of the card. The red corner Brynden Epicity is riding a four fight winning streak coming to this fight against the former Warzone WW champion Sinbad Sailor. Epicity is in a hot streak and no doubt will be trying hard to beat Sailor. He is a knockout artist who has a pretty good chin who only finished once by strikes in 20 fights. Sailor has title fight experience in WW division and this fight is only his third fight in LW division. Sailor has never been KO'd in 20 fights including 6 title fights so I doubt this fight can remain less than 15 minutes. Epicity is a better striker and he can win the standup battle but Sailor is a well-rounded fighter who is a world class boxer himself and he has better wrestling and big BJJ advantage. Sailor is a black belt who has 5 submission victories and Epicity is only a purple belt. Sailor can easily finish him on the ground and I am confident that he is able to do that. Epicity can somehow outstrike Sailor but with Sailor's chin, he won't be in trouble before he can take the fight to the canvas. I am calling for a 1st round submission from Sailor.

Prediction: Sinbad Sailor wins by 1st round submission

MAIN EVENT

WW collision: Omar Boulami vs Stephen Griffiths

This is the main event we are waiting for! The former CFV and HFN WW champion Omar Boulami and the HOF in SFC, five-time SFC WW champion Stephen Griffiths! Two really high level fighters are going to establish their popularity in the headliner. The red corner Omar Boulami is a well-rounded fighter who has good GnP skills to punish his opponents but also has the ability to knock guys out standing with his high level striking. Griffiths is a very experienced BJJ wizard who has 24 out of 26 wins by submission. He is such a machine on the ground. Anyway, he will find himself in trouble grounding with Boulami. Don't forget Boulami is also a BJJ black belt and he has never been tapped out in 30 fights. Boulami can comfortably take Griffiths to the mat or let Griffiths take him down and utilize his elite defensive grappling to get him out of trouble and establish his relentless GnP attacks. I believe this fight will be spent mostly on the canvas and Boulami will be the effective aggressor who keeps scoring points with his GnP and neutralizing Griffiths' submission offense. With Griffiths' chin, Boulami can knock him out in third to close the show.

Prediction: Omar Boulami wins by 3rd round TKO

I never realized that this card is that good before I wrote for it. That's a card with full of solid fighters! So please keep in touch with Troid and enjoy the card!

A huge thanks to our new writer for getting this card done on a short week. Really awesome job from him, Grant and I are ecstatic to have him as an addition to our team. Troid is always striving to give our managers, fighters, fans and casual readers the best product possible and he is another stepping stone into our growth and building toward the future!

• Upvote 6

Thanks for the appreciation mates! And all thanks to Ryan for making the preview prettier. It's more eye-catching!

Actually I think Grant is a way more superior writer than me and I am not expecting such appreciation!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the appreciation mates! And all thanks to Ryan for making the preview prettier. It's more eye-catching!

Actually I think Grant is a way more superior writer than me and I am not expecting such appreciation!

Your Preview is awesome :D It's not really a case of "This guy is better", since everyone has their own style of Writing, and I really like the content in your work as it's got what you need in it, without being too long or too short. Excellent work and we look forward to seeing more Previews from you :)

• Upvote 1