Trinity - Org News and Smack Talk Thread!

GBK16

Very interesting write up Wolfy. Actually I really like this type of preview.

Agreed. These write ups are so unique and different it really stands out and brings a new flavor.

I do miss a certain writer's previews tho... Rhymes with Rictorio.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14355789502609.png

JT Redman (235974)

Are you ready Newton? I have made the drop back down to 185 where i am comfortable and what better way to test my skills than against a contender.

You might think of me as a stepping stone to get yourself back to title contention but i have other plans as i knock you further down the ladder. Nothing personal, just business. :boxing:

hey can you give contract to my fighter and probably a title shot he has experience of over 60 fights give him

You mean Red Belt? The same guy who I was asked by another account to sign and give him a title shot? Funny, when I click your manager link, it brings me to a different account yet again.

Sorry, but I don't deal with Multis.

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14355789502609.png

JT Redman (235974)

Good fight Newton.

I rocked you early but was not able to finish and i gotta give you props for having your way with me.

Despite the loss, i actually feel quite good. Few cuts and bruises but nothing too bad.

When you get out of hospital i might buy you a drink before you get back to the gym.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14030102354337.jpg

Timothy "Red Dragon" Robinson (238177)

It took everything i had but it feels good to drum off 3 wins in a row in Trinity.

With TWGC coming up, i am gonna get back to my roots and see how i can go in that tournament. Hopefully i can represent Trinity and my gym well by taking home the TWGC trophy.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/14535905552yukmeb.jpg

TRINITY PRESENTS

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1462459867t141.jpg

T141 - Future Icons

Press Conference

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1452400681BaA6ZLyCAAAcD5g.jpg

*Grant Brophy enters the Media Room at Trinity HQ, a room that hasn’t enjoyed a media showing in far too long. He takes to the podium, takes a drink of water, and then addresses the gathered media*

GB: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the long awaited return of Trinity’s Press Conferences. I’ve been busy with other work so I haven’t been able to do one of these, but now we are here and ready to get back to business. T141 - Future Icons was an amazing success to say the least. We had the Highjack vs Origi bout which was a big spectacle, Jeffrey Sarpong and Bobby Turner made their org debuts in emphatic fashion, Nickey Spillane crowned himself the #1 contender for the Heavyweight title and we had a new Welterweight champion crowned in Rustam Kersikov. I’ll open the floor to all questions, but please keep them about the event before diverting to other areas.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14181581563622.jpg vs http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14594393729141.png

R: The bout between Remi Highjack and Divock Origi was highly anticipated with this fight being a long time in the making. Did you expect the fight to go quite how it did? And what does this do to Highjack in the division?

GB: You know, I might not like Origi’s manager at all, but I will give credit to Origi. He took some of the heaviest shots I have seen in a long time and he didn’t go down. I didn’t quite expect Highjack to dominate quite how he did, and even watching the fight there was a sense that one big shot from either guy could end it. It just so happened that Origi was on the backfoot for a lot of the fight, but he showed a lot of heart to keep in there and last as long as he did. As for Highjack, he’s proved himself now and he will be the next challenger for Happy Forclit’s Light Heavyweight championship.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40b20.jpg

R: Jeffrey Sarpong made his debut in the org defeating Paul Green via razor thin Split Decision. He is currently the highest ranked fighter in the division apart from the champion. Can we expect to see him compete for the title now?

GB: Absolutely. He is right below the champion and Paul Green was his main rival in the title chase so now he has defeated him he has left himself as the most deserving challenger and we will be making that fight soon enough.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14139678846489.jpg

R: In another highly entertaining bout, Bobby Turner made his debut by defeating Nathan Summers in what was a huge back and forth battle with both men looking out at different parts of the fight. How excited were you to watch the fight, and many have asked about Turner possibly usurping Highjack for a title bout?

GB: That’s the kind of action we love seeing here in Trinity. Turner still has a long career ahead of him at only 25, and by taking on Nathan Summers, who is managed by arguably the greatest manager of all time in Lance Templeton, he showed he can compete with the best in the world already.

When Turner got rocked in Round 1, you figured it would be the end, but he hung on and ended up doing the same to Summers in Round 2. Round 3 was a toss up of who could land that big shot first and it just happened to be Turner and now his star has risen hugely. He’ll be taking on Don Clones Jr next, and the winner of that bout will be the #1 contender for the title against the winner of Forclit and Highjack.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42w14.jpg

R: Nickey Spillane continued this run of good form with his third straight TKO in the 2nd round, defeating Hector Hernandez, even more impressively after he got knocked down immediately in the fight with a huge combo. Surely Spillane is the next contender for Bustamante’s Heavweight title?

GB: Damn right he is. We had potential plans for Bustamante to have a superfight but with no response we are moving on with our plans. Spillane is the highest ranked and most deserving contender for the title so he will fight for it. Diego has shown good form and Spillane will provide the perfect competitor for the title.

55c32454f98c01e10b0cfff06a2c04da.png

R: And finally the Main Event saw Rustam Kersikov bring a swift end to Carlos Centurion’s record breaking 4th reign as the champion. What are your thoughts on the fight?

GB: I thought it was always going to be an interesting fight as their styles are very similar. Both strike in volume and look to wear their opponent down to score either the late finish or take the decision. On this day, Kersikov just implemented his game plan better than Centurion, but Centurion will be back I am sure.

R: A proud day for you, as Trinity sits atop the rankings yet again as the #1 org in the world. Does this kind of result justify all the work you, John, Ryan and Mihail put into the org?

GB: It really does. I know you see the matchmaking and it’s my name and I do the press conferences, but you don’t realise the amount of behind the scenes work they do and everyone contributes. Being in the higher ranked orgs justifies all the work we do, and honestly just being up here makes us happy, and if we get to hold the #’1 spot every now and then we will enjoy it, especially when you consider the competition in Shortfuse at Syn and Mega Jug at Evo, two guys we have fantastic working relationships with. I like to think we are the success story nobody ever expected to happen, and we showed with enough determination and work ethic, you can make it.

*Grant Brophy receives a phone call mid conference which he says he has to take. He talks frantically into the phone and returns to the podium with a huge smile on his face*

GB: Okay ladies and gentlemen, I can announce a full layout of the challengers for each division now.

At Heavyweight, Nickey Spillane will be challenging Diego Bustamante for his title.

At Light Heavyweight, Remi Highjack will be fighting Happy Forclit for the title.

At Middleweight, Kalervo Kaunismieli will be defending his title against Jeffrey Sarpong.

At Welterweight, the winner of the Chief Tappenahomma vs Chet Lamare fight will become the first challenger to Rustam Kersikov’s title.

And at Lightweight, we currently have Brynden Epicity defending his title against long time rival Ozzy McKane. We can now announce the winner of that bout will have their first title defence against none other than…Currently Featherweight champion Martin Saint Louis!

092f603bacdd969c7c008687886bb531.png

This of course means the Featherweight title doesn’t have an immediate challenger, but we will have some plans for that division soon enough.

But as for today’s event, I can announce we had an attendance of 91,595 at Wombley Arena, as well as 272,915 PPV buys from around the world! Of The Night awards are as follows:

FIGHT OF THE NIGHT: Carlos Centurion vs Rustam Kersikov - 5 round war.

KO OF THE NIGHT: Bobby Turner’s third round KO against Nathan Summers

I’ll see you all next week where Trinity is live from the LA Memorial Colossuseum!

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14594393729141.png

Divock "Belgian Beast" Origi

Congrats to Highjack. I came to fight, but he never let me get into my zone. He was respectfull after his victory and earned my respect.

Good luck in your next fight Highjack. I'm going to train myself up and hope to one day work myself up into a rematch and smash you then.

Rubin "Huricane" Carter (235775)

FEATHERWEIGHT 145lbs

16-7

.....Well once i canot get an answer from the organization after numerous pm send and never replyed to....

Is there any chance i can get a fight booked for my fighter?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Rubin "Huricane" Carter (235775)

FEATHERWEIGHT 145lbs

16-7

.....Well once i canot get an answer from the organization after numerous pm send and never replyed to....

Is there any chance i can get a fight booked for my fighter?

OK the answer was : my fighter got realesed of his contract

thank you sir :)....the little pm ive send you after i got my fighter realesed....I MEAN IT :) all the best

• Downvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/14535905552yukmeb.jpg

TRINITY

Presents

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1463685423Pandemonium.gif

T143: Viral Pandemonium

Live from Wombley Arena, and live on Pay-Per-View!

Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to this last minute preview of today’s event, T143: Viral Pandemonium! We will be covering the top 3 fights on the card due to shortage of time and we hope you enjoy it! Without wasting too much time, let’s get down to it.

27a1efb5037fbf52cc4944c5118fadc6.png

Our main event is a real explosive affair as Brynden Epicity looks to defend his Featherweight title against the challenger, former Trinity Welterweight champion Ozzy McKane in what is another bout between managers Ryan Epicity and Chris Karter, and a rematch from their Manager vs Manager event from before.

Brynden Epicity was on a highly successful run under manager Ryan Epicity, going 5-2 in his first 7 bouts before finding himself in great form. He would go 6 fights undefeated before taking on Ozzy McKane at Welterweight, suffering a first round KO loss. Since then, he has bounced back with a victory over former champion Daniel O’Sullivan earning him a shot at the title, as he defeated Eugeniy Akulenko via KO in Round 2 to become the new champion. His most recent bout saw him defend the title successfully with a Unanimous Decision victory over Ossilus Chiarmanda. He is looking for revenge in this bout, and will be feeling more confident as he is fighting at his more natural weight class of 155. He has a height advantage, but finds Ozzy to be the bigger fighter overall.

Ozzy McKane is a former Insanity and Trinity Welterweight champion, and he will be looking to capture his first Lightweight championship in his second fight at the weight. Possessing dangerous striking and grappling, he has numerous wins via (T)KO and Submission, making him a diverse fighter to contend with. He went 2-2 himself initially under his new manager before finding his feet with a great run of form which saw him win 8 fights straight as he captured the Insanity Welterweight championship before defending it 4 times successfully. He would then move to Trinity as part of the merger of Insanity and Troid EP, and in a highly anticipated bout, would face the Troid EP champion Shinyo Jintao in a title unification bout. Ozzy would suffer the first stoppage loss of his career via Submission (Strikes), before he would face his foe next. He would bounce back with the first round stoppage, giving him a newfound confidence going forward. He then defeated Jack Daniels via Split Decision in a controversial bout, before gaining revenge by defeating Shinyo Jintao via TKO (Strikes) in Round 2 to become the Trinity Welterweight champion. However, his first defence of the title would see him lose the belt to Carlos Centurion via Unanimous Decision, prompting Ozzy McKane to decide to make the drop to Lightweight, and in his first bout in the division he would defeat Eugeniy Akulenko via TKO (Strikes) in Round 3 to earn his shot at the championship.

This is going to be an explosive encounter, and I believe a finish is all but guaranteed. I am calling it a 3rd round win for Epicity at his natural weight class, but McKane’s size and power advantage could be a huge factor for him in this bout.

Prediction: Brynden Epicity to win via (T)KO in Round 3

50c4139805dfeba2522cd39109c6f780.png

Our Co-Main event of the evening is a Middleweight bout that sees former champion Octavio Saades take on Steve Belliveau.

Octavio Saades is in a bit of a rut in his career. After claiming a Bronze Medal in The Olympics, he took on Arturo Atunes in a superfight which he won via Triangle Choke Submission in the first round, and would take another superfight shortly after, losing via Split Decision to Rockmeteller Todd. He would compete for the Trinity championship then, defeating Bobby Shamrock to become the new champion, before losing it to Kalervo Kaunismieli via Split Decision. He is looking to get back on path to a title shot now, as he has proven he has power and has the heart to get back into fights even when he looks out of it and a win here will put him in the forefront of discussions again.

Steve Belliveau was on the verge of a title shot, but lost the decision fight to Paul Green before he would get there. Under his current manager however, he is 3-1 still and in his last bout he managed to score a highly impressive Decision win over Konstantin Manison. He has a slight size advantage, but is slowly approaching the twilight of his career, so you have to feel this could be a make or break moment for him. If he wins, he will be launching himself towards a title shot potentially, while a loss will be crushing to his hopes as he will find him in the midcard shuffle once more looking to break into the top.

Both fighters have power, and both don’t give up easily. Personally, I think Saades has the edge going into the bout, and he may look to his grappling advantage to wear down Belliveau in this bout.

Prediction: Octavio Saades to win via Unanimous Decision

ed7c5933cfefacd524300267b77014a9.png

Our final fight of the preview if a Featherweight bout as former champion Boreste Bardanos looks to get back into the title picture against Daniel Larusso.

Boreste Bardanos was having a fantastic run as champion, capturing the title back in October against Tuomari Hurmio, who many thought was unstoppable in his run as champion. He would defend the title successfully against Joaquim Rapture (Then known as Joaquim Antunes) and Jack Olin before competing for Troid EP in the Olympics as their Bantamweight entrant. He would lose to Zoran Markovic in the first round via Split Decision, but would come back to the org with a newfound focus, running through the challenges of Larusso, Martin Saint Louis and Bill Bronson. He would compete in a superfight with the EVO Featherweight champion Pablo Alvado then, but would lose via TKO (Strikes) in the fifth round after a tough fought contest. He would lose his title in his next defence against returning challenger Martin Saint Louis then. Bardanos needs a win here, and there is very little in the world that is more dangerous than a desperate Bardanos.

Daniel Larusso has actually been in good form since signing from UNFC back in October, going 5-2 overall. In his debut, he would defeat Jack Olin via Unanimous Decision, before scoring the same result against Joaquim Rapture (Antunes) in his next bout. This would earn him a shot against Bardanos, where he would lose via Unanimous Decision. He would score another Unanimous Decision win, this time against Underestimated Dillashaw Junior before scoring the first (T)KO win of his Trinity career against Alexander Pedan in the first round. He would face Martin Saint Louis then in his next bout, but would fall to another Unanimous Decision loss. In his last bout, he continued the trend by defeating John Jamison via Unanimous Decision to earn this bout, and try to exact revenge en route to earning another title fight.

Larusso is a pain to finish for any fighter, and I think that will continue here, but I am banking on Bardanos to push him aggressively and take home the Decision win.

Prediction: Boreste Bardanos to win via Unanimous Decision

That’s it for this preview, the rest of the card is as follows then:

Robledo Puch vs Eugeniy Akulenko

Victor Loosa vs Omar Boulami

Bill Bronson vs Skreba Reijonen

Raoul De Muerta vs Max Cassaci

William Henry Bonney vs Volya Nikolaev

Ricky Icky vs Vic Thory

Borin Chim vs Anabolinen Steroidi Jr

Hope you enjoyed the rest, best of luck to all the fights on the event, and I hope you look forward to next week’s Preview which will be done by the amazing Hoarse Whisperer who is now signed as a writer for the org!

• Upvote 3

Yeah I noticed when I was doing the booking that this card had guys either from the same alliance or the same manager fighting on it. Just a little breakdown

Vendetta has 8 fighters on the card, all the fighters on the right side outside the Main and Co-Main event.

Mark O'Sullivan, Bob Vendarra, Mr Wolf and Billy Arseworth all have two fighters on the card while Aaron ThaiGuy has 3 fighters, with Billy defending two titles and Mark defending one. Funny enough, Bob and Aaron fight each other twice on the card, so bit of rivalry there heading into it.

If Spillane manages to defeat Bustamante for the Heavyweight championship, he will become the second fighter from Duphus' camp to be a champion in the org, as Garfield Sobers was the Middleweight champion when Duphus picked him up from the FA list.

Jeffrey Sarpong will be looking to become the second fighter from Brent Sutterr's camp to become a champion in the org by taking on Arseworth's Kaunismieli, following on from Carlos Centurion who is a multiple former Welterweight champion. This is Kaunismieli's second title reign, and he will be hoping to eclipse his previous reign by being able to defend the title successfully.

Forclit vs Highjack is another clash between Billy Arseworth and Ryan Epicity as both men have fought before, not just in their previous title bout between Forclit and Highjack, but also between Kaunismieli and Ricky Icky. Arseworth has the upper hand heading into the bout on historical record, so Ryan will be looking to score one up on his side.

Hernandez vs Cadarn is likely gonna be over rather quickly, just a case of who gets the win. Cadarn is still one of the best young fighters around, so he will be looking to get another big win under his belt en route to a rematch for the title. Hernandez meanwhile has had some shaky form, but if he can rack a couple of wins up he will be looking to get a title fight himself.

There's a lot of fights here that will cause big changes to the divisions, and I am looking forward to Hoarse's preview of the event since there are some big matchups on display.

• Upvote 2

Looking forward to the write up.

Lol, i clicked on the 'hoarseplay productions' link. Not sure what i expected but it made me chuckle

LMAO I feel like you're the first person to actually click that particular link... I always link to something different for that one lol