Trinity - Org News and Smack Talk Thread!

GBK16

Gonna talk more about it in the Press Conference write up, but I have to say I am absolutely humbled right now. From the Troid EP management team, I want to say a huge thank you to every manager that has been involved in the org past and present, and thank you to everyone who has helped us on the way.

I am proud to be able to say we are the #1 ranked org in the game

41020d77399b36390ff295a5c26283e8.png

• Upvote 8

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1440094913Troid_Epicity.gif

Troid EP

The Final Press Conference

*Grant Brophy walks into the media room, a look of absolute delight across his face as cheers can be heard. Taking the time to shake hands with a few of the more reknowned journalists, he takes his place behind the podium and makes it final address as the owner of Troid EP*

GB: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the last ever Troid EP press conference. Now, without trying to ramble on too much, I am proud to stand before you and be able to say that at some point in it’s history, Troid EP was the #1 ranked org in the entire world. It has taken us 2 long, hard years to get here, but we have finally done it. I will talk about it more at the end of the conference, but for now, I open the floor to any questions about the event.

J: Firstly, that was an absolutely huge event for Troid EP, and a fantastic way to finish before changing to Trinity. How do you feel about the card as a whole?

GB: It was definitely one of the most stacked cards we have ever put on. Everyone from the top fight to the bottom fight were all recognisable names and are fighters you will be hearing a lot of in the future. But from our point of view, these are the kind of cards we should be putting on regularly for our fans.

J: Let’s get to the fights everyone was talking about on the card. The championship fight between Carlos Centurion and Shinyo Jintao was highly anticipated, with Centurion being a fans favourite and Jintao being one of the most highly touted fighters in the org. What were your thoughts on the fight?

GB: I called it in the preview for the event, Shinyo Jintao to win via (T)KO in Round 3. It was a great fight to watch, and I have no doubts Centurion will be back at some point to contend for the title again. Jintao will have some tough opponents to fight if he wants to stay the champion, so it’s now time to see if he is up to the challenge.

J: Chief Tappenahomma really stepped up to the plate in a big way to fight Edogawa Conan, in a fight a lot of people didn’t feel he was ready for. Nevertheless, he stuck in there for the whole fight and gained a lot of respect from the fans for the fight. Do you feel he is going to be one of those fighters you mentioned that Jintao will have to compete against?

GB: No doubt in my mind whatsoever. Chief already competed for the title once, and he has a big age advantage on the other fighters in the division. He just needs to get a couple of wins together and he will be back up there in the hunt for the title.

J: Daniel O’Sullivan wanted the big fights, and he got one from Hector Camacho. Camacho came away from the fight with the win, but has said since that Daniel did well to stay in the fight and keep battling. With Daniel now looking to defend his title, does the future look better for him now?

GB: I think it was definitely a learning experience for Daniel. I can’t really comment on how he feels about the fight or what he will do going forward, but I can say that I believe we will see a better Daniel going forward, and all props to him for taking the fight.

J: And finally, the Main Event saw a clash of two Olympians as HW silver medalist Rocky McColgan took on SHW gold medalist Lexington Snape in a rematch. Last time, Rocky knocked him out in the fourth after being dominated, but this time it went to a decision in a fight that Lex could potentially have snatched a Decision win in, but it went to Rocky instead. With two of these fighters being the stars of the division, do you think they have what it takes to be the best in the world?

GB: Well they just headlined an event that sent the org to the #1 spot in the world, that says it all really. Rocky is an absolute monster who has proven himself already, while Snape has gained a lot of recognition from his Olympics run. Both guys have been tremendous for the org, and I do believe Snape’s clinch game is one of the best in the world already, while Rocky is one of the best fighters in the world period.

J: We really have to ask, how does it feel to have achieved the #1 spot after 2 years of work?

GB: Honestly, it was a seriously humbling experience. I had talked about the event with a few people before it, and they said we would be #1 after it and I felt like they were being highly optimistic. As it turns out, they were completely right, and it blew me away to see it happen. It might have only lasted a short time, but we have proven we can get there, and now the work is on to prove we can maintain it.

J: Now, with the merger happening, the org has changed to Trinity, and now has John Hetfield on board the management team. How do you feel about the potential of Trinity?

GB: I honestly believe we can be the best in the world. We have deep talent pools now who can fight for a long time, and I believe the management team of myself, Ryan and John have the experience and knowledge required to be the best. It will be a lot of work, but we have a good working relationship between us and I feel that will be key in us succeeding.

J: And how do you feel personally about the ending of the Troid brand you helped to create? And do you have anything you wish to say in closing on that?

GB: I’m glad you brought that up actually, because I really wanted to talk a bit about the people who helped get us here.

Firstly, I have to say a big thank you to Michael Wolf. For a time period in 2014, I was out of it in terms of working on the org, and he was there to keep the org going, and even improving the org as a whole. I was devastated when he said he was stepping down from the org, but I will always be grateful to him for the work he put in.

Also, I want to say a thank you to Liam Davidson. Liam was looking for an org to gain experience at, and I hope that the knowledge he gained while with us for a short time has helped him as he has created his own org, Havoc Fighting League, which right now is looking really strong going forward.

A big help for the org over the past few months has also come from Mega Jug and Dean Sutherland. Their expertise in PPV helped us to make that leap with ease, and I am delighted to have their org Evo partnered with us.

As for the fighters, I am of course grateful to every manager and fighter who has competed in the org, but there are a select few who I can only reward with the high honour I can give. Ladies and gents, I am proud to announce 5 additions to our Hall of Fame.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/34/34w4.jpg

Tuomari Hurmio

Hurmio is the first of the inductions into our Hall of Fame. He is currently ranked the #1 P4P fighter in the world, and with good reason. Hurmio carried our Featherweight championship from the 3rd January 2015 all the way until the 29th August 2015. During that time, he also representing the org in the Tycoon MMA Championship, finishing with a Silver Medal. Recently, he represented the org in The Olympics, and shocked the world by picking up a Gold medal to help the org finish 2nd in the standings. With the future looking bright for him already, we are proud to induct Hurmio into the Hall of Fame.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14094000564392.png

“Last” Sam Urai

While he does not hold as many accolades as the others being inducted, Sam Urai embodied the true spirit of what a fighter should be. Competing in the org for nearly all of his career, Urai is a 2 time Lightweight champion, and has represented the org at both the Tycoon MMA Championships and The Olympics. Loyalty like that doesn’t happen often, and it has earned Sam Urai a spot in the Hall of Fame.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24b26.jpg

Carlos Centurion

Carlos Centurion is a 3 time Welterweight champion, competing in 10 title fights in his career, winning 6 of those bouts. Like Sam Urai, he has spent the majority of his career in the org, and has always been a top contender showing loyalty and longevity on his way to earning his spot in the Hall of Fame.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w6.jpg

“Olympian” Lexington Snape

Another fighter to have showed loyalty and longevity in the org, Snape is a former Heavyweight champion, whose early series with Charles Blackburn really was the first big rivalry in the org and helped to put the org on the map. With his deadly clinch game, he has competed in 7 title fights in his career, and recently claimed a Gold medal while representing the org in The Olympics. He also recently headlined the T122 - Superhuman event which saw the org hit the #1 spot in the rankings, just capping off the reasons Snape deserves his place in the Hall of Fame.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14084988742361.jpg

“Cocky” Rocky McColgan

This man needs absolutely no introduction. Current champion, and has been for over a year now, defending his title successfully on 6 occasions, a current record in the org. He also represented the org in The Olympics, capturing a silver medal to cap off a great tournament all round for the org. Also headlined the recent T122 - Superhuman event with Snape which saw the org hit #1 for the first time ever. “Cocky” Rocky is a true star of the org, and deserves his place in the Hall of Fame possible more than any other person.

There you have our 5 inductees in the hall of fame. Each of them has earned their place on their own merits, and they all deserve congratulations.

*The room bursts into a round of applause for the inductees, with cheers heard all around. The applause dies down as the final question is asked*

J: So Grant, with the merger now complete, and Troid EP getting it’s final shout here, how do you feel going forward?

GB: Honestly, it was hard for me to let go of it, but myself, Ryan and John all like the future under the “Trinity” brand, and we will be working our asses off in order to make this org the best in the world. I am gonna be cracking out previews every week, John and Ryan will be producing some of the best designs in the game, and most of all, we will be putting on the best events we possibly can to make this the place to be in the world.

Thank you all for your time, but before I go I want to talk a bit about the historic event, T122 - Superhuman.

Firstly, as we have said, it made Troid EP the first new org in a long time to hit the #1 spot, and from the information we have heard, possibly the first ever org to become #1 while having an ID restriction still in place.

The event also broke nearly every record in the org, breaking Fighter Pay, Attendance, Ratings, PPV Sales, and Revenue records. We have to put our thanks out to every fighter on the card for their historic showing.

Attendance for the event was a sell out 93,607, with PPV Sales being a record 292,783.

Of The Night awards are as follows:

FIGHT OF THE NIGHT: Aleksander Kamenov vs Alfredo Leija

KO OF THE NIGHT: Chris Severn’s KO victory of Aatish Sunuwar

A big thank you for your attendance, you can expect a statement to be put out soon by Ryan Epicity which is sure to be a lot of fun, and I will see you next week for the preview of T123 - Enter The Arena.

• Upvote 3

Flavius Odoacer (232614)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14409588176622.gif

"I have new management and I will continue knocking punks out.

I have some huge KO wins on my resume, If I hit you, you go down, hard.
Dante Cross Furia, Artie DeVanzo, William King all went to sleep, and more are about to join the list of victims."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14355789502609.png

JT Redman (235974)

What exciting news for Trinity as former EFFA Champion JT Redman has signed the dotted line as he continues to make his transition to MMA.

First on the agenda is Dee Nice, who will welcome me to the Trinity cage. After fighting all around the world, it sure does feel nice to be able to fight on my home soil with my local fans out there to support me.

BOOM! :boxing:

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14084988742361.jpg vs. http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14022249365498.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20160124135735Trinity_zpsxwietpnc.gif

"Cocky" Rocky McColgan vs Derfel "The Mighty" Cadarn

Old vs. New to determine the first ever Trinity champion. Many will say Cadarn is too young, he will get steamrolled in this fight but he's tired of beating up nobodies and sending his fellow prospects to the back of the line. The time for change is now. The best Rocky can hope for is to delay the inevitable rise of "The Mighty".

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/14535905552yukmeb.jpg

TRINITY

presents

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1453837250poster.gif

*T123* - Enter The Arena!

Live from Wombley Arena, London!

and live on Pay-Per-View!

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/thumbnail/1295250707hn-t1b.gif

In association with Hellbent Clothing!

“The perennial #1 clothing company with the best designs in Tycoon”

Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the preview for *T123* - Enter The Arena! A stacked card on display here, as we see the Semi Finals of the ITFL be contested as well as the first title unification bout between Troid EP and Insanity champions, with a solo exhibition fight kicking the event off which we will not cover. Following on from last week’s monumental event, we kick start the legacy of Trinity with a bang, so without further ado, let’s get right into this!

UNDERCARD

MIDDLEWEIGHT DIVISION

Lance Legstrong (14-13-0) vs Sam Hall (10-7-0)

Our first fight of the evening is a Middleweight bout between former Mad Cash and ITFL participant Lance Legstrong and fellow former Mad Cash participant Sam Hall!

Lance Legstrong is a world class grappler, but his stand up leaves something to be desired as he has suffered an awful amount of losses despite being described as having a Granite Chin. Competing in 3 different weight classes throughout his career, he has settled now into the Middleweight division and is looking to break the streak of 4 losses he is currently on following his ITFL participation.

Sam Hall is now into his 5th manager of his career, with his last fight coming over 3 months ago. He won that with a convincing TKO in the third round against Doug Pattinson, and has a great record of 8 (T)KO’s from 10 wins. Despite this, he faces the same problem that Legstrong has in that he suffers (T)KO losses. He will be relieved in that he is facing a grappler, but still needs to be wary.

Legstrong may suffer a number of (T)KO losses, but he still lasts into fights. I feel confident he will be able to land a takedown, and with his level of grappling, can tie up Hall for the Submission.

Prediction: Lance Legstrong to win via Submission in Round 2

HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION

Halo Olah (20-10-0) vs Sammy Sammich (7-4-0)

Our next fight is a Heavyweight clash between Halo Olah and Sammy Sammich!

Since joining the org, Halo Olah has gone 1-5, being unable to show the form that made him a fan favourite in the US. He has lost his last 3 straight, all via (T)KO, and now comes back to the cage after lengthy absence. The crowd will be hoping the time away has allowed him to improve his game and come back with a highlight reel stoppage.

Sammy Sammich meanwhile is another fighter who has a penchant for (T)KO’s, with 7 from his 7 wins. Meanwhile, all of his losses have come via (T)KO also however, showing he can be caught as he comes forward, something he will need to be wary off when facing an opponent like Olah.

Olah based on the skills is an underdog here, but to be honest, I think he can easily score a knockout with his natural power. It’s a tough fight to call, but I am just gonna pluck for a first round KO by Olah.

Prediction: Halo Olah to win via (T)KO in Round 1

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION

JT Redman (24-8-1) vs Dee Nice (19-4-0)

Our penultimate undercard clash is a Light Heavyweight bout between JT Redman and Dee Nice.

JT Redman is a former KT prodigy who is still making his transition into MMA. Boasting an impressive 24 wins, 23 by way of (T)KO, he is currently 4-1 in his last 5 fights, with his last fight seeing his 4 fight win streak stopped by a TKO against Chryst Halo. His main offense is obviously his dangerous striking game, with many of his opponents left lying battered and bloodied on the canvas.

Dee Nice is another fighter whose speciality is in his striking, with 11 (T)KO’s from 19 fights showing he has power. He holds a slight grappling advantage, while we can’t be sure of his proficiency in this area, it may be something he potentially looks to exploit in the fight. He will need to be wary of Redman’s diverse striking if he wants to get out of this with the win.

Honestly, without knowing Nice’s ability in terms of grappling, I can’t back him in this bout. Redman has power, and plenty of it, and has a sizable striking advantage. It may take more than the one round I predict, but I feel Redman will send him to sleep at some point.

Prediction: JT Redman to win via (T)KO in Round 1

WELTERWEIGHT DIVISION

Billy Vandam (15-3-0) vs Julius Henderson (11-4-0)

Our final fight on the undercard is a Welterweight bout between Billy Vandam and Julius Henderson.

Billy Vandam is another fighter who finds himself returning to the cage after a layoff, giving him plenty of time to get his game up to scratch under veteran manager Whymer Van Mastodon. He is currently on a 2 fight win streak, showing off a display of his striking and grappling to defeat Dan Maverick and Ronald Rousey. He is now looking to continue his run and earn a shot at the title.

Julius Henderson is also making his return to the cage after a layoff, and like Vandam, is currently on a 2 fight win streak. He has never been knocked out in his career, but you would have to go back 9 months to find the last time he scored a (T)KO victory. He may find it difficult to score the KO in this bout, as Vandam hasn’t been finished in his career either, but it will send a big statement of he could do it.

Another tough fight that either fighter can realistically win. I am gonna go with my guy and say Julius Henderson picks it up.

Prediction: Julius Henderson to win via Unanimous Decision.

MAIN CARD

4e111ea8952d770d7c3ead72edaae1dd.png

Our first fight on the main card is a title unification bout between Troid EP champion Boreste Bardanos and Insanity champion Martin Saint Louis!

Boreste Bardanos recently bounced back from his disappointing Olympics outing with a unanimous decision win over Daniel Larusso to earn his title of last Troid EP Featherweight champion ever. He now comes into this fight looking to become the first ever Trinity champion, using his well rounded game to grind a victory. A highly accomplished BJJ Red Belt, he has won 7 of his 11 fights via Submission, and could look to do the same again here.

Martin Saint Louis comes into this fight having earned 4th place at The Olympics in the Featherweight category. Prior to his two losses en route to 4th spot, he was on a 13 fight win streak, which saw him capture Gold at the Tycoon MMA Championships and defeat some recognisable names along the way, including Abraham Donowitz, Boyko Kersikov and the current #1 P4P fighter Tuomari Hurmio. Saint Louis is held in high regard across the world. and the opportunity to become the first Trinity champion is a great way of getting back on the right track.

Both fighters are very well rounded in their skills, but you would describe both of them as Grapplers mainly. I am expecting a Decision to happen, but who dominates is something I can’t give a confident prediction on. I’m just gonna pluck for a Saint Louis win, and look forward to the fight happening.

Prediction: Martin Saint Louis to win via Unanimous Decision to become the first ever Trinity champion!

e32c594156ceb03bbe04f058416b138e.png

Our next fight on the main card is an ITFL Semi Final Heavyweight bout between Joey Kocur and Diego “The Gladiator” Bustamante!

Joey Kocur had a good ITFL season, going 6-3-1 in the regular season. Before the individual tournament kicked off, he took a one off fight in his home org for Insanity, losing to Rocco LeBaron via KO late in the third round. In his last bout however, he defeated Pablo Escobar via TKO in the third round to progress to the Semi Finals. He is a great striker, but his grappling shouldn’t be underestimated as he has picked up a Submission win in the past.

Diego Bustamante has been a bit of a surprise this season, as he went 1-3 to begin the season, but since then he has gone 7-1 to reach the Semi Finals. He has racked up a number of head kick victories, living up to his motto of “Left Kick cemetary, Right Kick hospital” as 6 of his last 8 wins have come with a Head Kick attachment. He will be looking to use his kicks again to good effect as he looks to take his place in the Finals.

Bustamante has been on a roll lately, but Kocur is just a different sort of animal. With John Coffey behind him, Kocur can win against a lot of opponents, and Bustamante may struggle to overcome it, but don’t count him out completely as Bustamante just needs that one shot to land.

Prediction: Joey Kocur to win via (T)KO in Round 2

5b7b9555acd165f7ee9b2d9929332cde.png

Our other ITFL Heavyweight Semi Final matchup sees Dante Cross Furia take on Itse Perkele!

Dante Cross Furia was one of the top competitors in the ITFL, going 8-2 as his two losses both came against Vendino representatives, Giacomo Benvenuti and Flavius Odoacer. He also defeated Itse Perkele twice before, in the regular season and also in the team finale. In his last matchup, he defeated Timur Rubin via TKO in the second round. He will be looking to make it a hattrick of wins against Perkele here, and he certainly has the psychological edge going into the bout.

Itse Perkele went 6-4 in the regular season, which as far as it goes is a respectable record. 13 (T)KO’s from 18 wins shows he shouldn’t be underestimated, but the public concern is really of whether he can get over the hump of Furia after the two losses already throughout the competition to him. It will be a big lift to him if he can achieve it, and will also put his finals opponent on notice that he is an improved fighter from the season.

As much as it would be a fairytale result for Perkele to finally overcome his demons with Furia, I see Furia taking the win in this bout to advance to the finals.

Prediction: Dante Cross Furia to win via (T)KO in Round 2

772420d0c064508a65ac3c641a70f96d.png

Our Co-Main event of the evening sees us move over to the Welterweight section of the ITFL tournament as Helix “Black Heart” Cabrera takes on Wilder Wein.

Helix Cabrera has emerged from this season of the ITFL as one of the best competitors on the planet. 11-1 since the beginning of the tournament, his sole loss came against Brett Hartlock, but he defeated every other competitor put in front of him. He has never been knocked out in his career, displaying some fantastic striking and grappling to pose a threat to everyone put in his path.

Wilder Wein had a good season overall, going 6-2-2 to become one of the top competitors in the competition. The majority of his wins came via Decision, with only 2 (T)KO victories. He will need to be on top of his game here, as Cabrera likes to dominate with his vast offense, Wein has never been finished, so he may be able to take a bit more risk with his attacks, but he still needs to be wary of the counter.

Wein is a fine competitor, no doubt about it, and he is managed by Whymer who has two other fighters competing on the main card. But Cabrera has shown this season you do not bet against him, and I am pinning for a Cabrera decision win.

Prediction: Helix Cabrera to win via Unanimous Decision

6824b0692bba62831390e80cadb44447.png

Our Main Event of the evening is a Welterweight ITFL clash as Jay “The Great” Gatsby takes on Pernell Whitaker Jr.

Jay Gatsby went 6-4 over the regular season, helping his team to reach the Team Finale where he won his fight against Johnny Luca to emerge as the winners of the tournament. In his quarter finals fight against Timothy Robinson to advance to the Semi Finals, but he finds himself in a sticky situation now. With his flights indicating he believed the fight was tomorrow, he comes into the bout with reduced energy which will be a big stumbling block.

Pernell Whitaker Jr was a dominating force in the regular season, going 8-2 throughout the season while also picking up the win for his team in the Finale. In the last round of the Individual tournament, he defeated Drug Killjoy to advance onto his current fight against Gatsby. With his current 7 fight win streak, he comes into this fight full of confidence on reaching the finals.

Sadly, Gatsby’s reduced energy greatly limits his chances in this bout in my opinion. Whitaker Jr has a great chance in this bout as a result, and I am gonna pick for him to win in the second round via (T)KO.

Prediction: Pernell Whitaker Jr to win via (T)KO in Round 2

So that’s it for this preview! A lot of stellar action taking place as Trinity hosts our first event. Keep an eye out for the results just after 6pm, and good luck to all the combatants in the arena!

• Upvote 3

Would love to see Hurmio back and challenge the winner of Boreste/MSL, the last (and only) two fighters to beat him.

Yeah he was disappointed by the MSL loss since he messed up with the energy bit. The loss to Bardanos caused him to take some time out to train, and now Hurmio looks like an absolute monster compared to the last time he fought in the org. As for fighting the winner in the future, it's something we can definitely have a look at happening in the future.

Is this the place to complain about the ITFL results? :weeping:

Cabrera vs Wein fight, good job Whymer getting the it done but damn. Why on earth is it so hard to get a takedown these days? 18cm taller guy and I only get 1 takedown chance which is obviously an instant escape. All the training my guy has done and most of his skills are basically useless.

I don't mind the result, but the way it happened was exactly as I predicted. So frustrating since beside the absolute lowest weight classes ground game is almost dead. Just makes me want to throw in the towel.

• Upvote 1

Is this the place to complain about the ITFL results? :weeping:

Cabrera vs Wein fight, good job Whymer getting the it done but damn. Why on earth is it so hard to get a takedown these days? 18cm taller guy and I only get 1 takedown chance which is obviously an instant escape. All the training my guy has done and most of his skills are basically useless.

I don't mind the result, but the way it happened was exactly as I predicted. So frustrating since beside the absolute lowest weight classes ground game is almost dead. Just makes me want to throw in the towel.

Yep, takedowns are hard. And it's not just that. Now you have to go past the immediate escapes and even if you do, there is a good chance your opponent will control you and force a referee standup.

Anyway, good fight. i'm really happy to beat the best 170 in the regular season. :)

Yep, takedowns are hard. And it's not just that. Now you have to go past the immediate escapes and even if you do, there is a good chance your opponent will control you and force a referee standup.

Anyway, good fight. i'm really happy to beat the best 170 in the regular season. :)

100% right. Seems like a maze you cannot get out.

Good luck in the final fight!

• Upvote 1

Man.. Boreste is a fucking beast yo! Been saying it since he was in EP. Whymer proving that the ground game can still be effective at a high level, at least with lower weights.

135-155 grapplers seem to do fine. Above those weights though it only becomes more and more frustrating. And even at lower weights, grappling is more effective but you gotta deal with more escapes on average.

I'm really amazed by our whole roster and the potential this org has for the future.

Let the hype flow through you.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14355789502609.png

JT Redman (235974)

BOOM! :boxing:

That's how you make a debut!! I know i am not quite there yet, but i think i am slowly getting used to these smaller gloves. Plus it's awesome to finally be able to fight on my home turf with family and friends close by!

Shout out to my boys at Gorilla Warfare MMA!! Yeah yeah!!!

Flavius Odoacer

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14409588176622.gif

"Training is awesome at my new gym. This camp is preparing me for everything, they can see my true potential and look past my 11-9 record, they and I know I'm so much better than that. My record is far from perfect, but I have KO'd 4 of the top guys in the world clean, out cold in my last 7 fights. My team has pointed out my flaws, and i'm fixing them very quickly. All 205'er beware, you face me, you get badly hurt."

• Upvote 1