Trinity - Org News and Smack Talk Thread!

GBK16

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/14535905552yukmeb.jpg

TRINITY

presents

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1454608514Hear-Me-Roar-Final.gif

*T124* - Hear Me Roar!

Live from Wombley Arena, London!

and live on Pay-Per-View!

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/thumbnail/1295250707hn-t1b.gif

In association with Hellbent Clothing!

“The perennial #1 clothing company with the best designs in Tycoon”

Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome the preview for T124 - Hear Me Roar! We have an absolute blockbuster card lined up with not one, not two, but three huge title fights taking place! This card literally has it all. A former champion returns to the org in an undercard fight, as well as a Hall of Famer in another undercard bout, but the main card is where things start to heat up. 3 debuts for the org’s main roster kick things off, before we get to see who the winner of the Middleweight tournament to decide the champion is. It’s been 2 months since former champion Ilya Mstislav Volkov was stripped, and now Ricky Icky and Kalervo Kaunismieli battle to become the new champ. Our Co-Main event is an intense one, as long time champ Rocky McColgan takes on the young challenge of Derfel Cadarn, who has proved to be wise and skilled beyond his years and has said he will put Rocky down. But without a doubt, everyone’s eyes will be gazing upon the Main Event which sees a lot of recent bad blood come to the boil as the last ever Troid EP champ Shinyo Jintao, managed by Dean Sutherland, takes on the last ever Insanity champ Ozzy McKane, managed by Chris Karter. People have been wondering when these two managerial legends would first square off following Sutherland leaving Convicted, and we have it live right here. Without further ado ladies and gents, let’s get right into it!

UNDERCARD

FIGHT #1 - Lightweight Division!

Charlie Alaniz (21-17-0) vs Elias Al Haddad (17-16-2)

Our first bout of the evening is a Lightweight clash as Charlie Alaniz takes on Elias Al Haddad.

Charlie Alaniz makes his second appearance in the org, suffering a loss in his debut to John Murray as he was knocked out in the third round. Despite not having an impressive win-loss ratio, he has a BJJ Black Belt which has seen him rack up 15 submission wins in his career, showing he is no slouch when it comes to the ground. He will look to use his grappling to good effect in this bout in order to get the win.

Elias Al Haddad is also making his second appearance in the org, and like Alaniz, he also suffered defeat in his debut, losing via second round Kimura to Volya Nikolaev. He possessed little power in his fists, but he is known as a decision fighter, picking up 14 of his 17 wins as a result, with 3 KO wins to supplement it. He will need to be on top of his game in order to walk out with the win, as he will need to avoid being locked in a submission.

With Al Hadded possessing little power, I feel Alaniz should be comfortable in be able to secure a takedown at some point and then just swarming him. Al Haddad has shown a vulnerability in his career of submissions, and I feel another one will be coming his way here.

Prediction: Charlie Alaniz to win via Submission in Round 2

FIGHT #2 - Light Heavyweight Division!

Zoey Malone Jr (10-5-0) vs Ben Breeze (12-9-0)

Our second fight of the evening is a Light Heavyweight bout from two former EP staples as Zoey Malone Jr takes on Ben Breeze.

Zoey Malone Jr has found consistent form hard to come by lately, with his last 8 fights seeing him exchange wins and losses. In his last bout, he suffered a loss to Aleksander Kamenov via TKO in the second round. We know however that he can fight, and he just needs to get back to the form he showed in his earlier EP career where he racked up a 6 fight win streak.

Ben Breeze is a former EP champion, but has suffered losses in his last 2 fights as he has been knocked out both times. He fought Flagon Sackett as part of the Troid - EP merger bout to unify the titles, going out in the second round to a TKO, while his last bout saw him looking up at the lights from his back as he was laid out in the first round against Moses Sithole. Like Malone Jr, he is looking to get back to the form he showed at EP, and this is the perfect fight to do so.

Both fighters are gonna be desperate to get the win in this bout, with both looking like they are on their last legs, so expect both to go for the KO win, but I think Ben Breeze has more about him in this bout.

Prediction: Ben Breeze to win via (T)KO in Round 2

FIGHT #3 - Welterweight Division!

Jack Daniels (13-8-1) vs Charles Grace (12-7-0)

Our next bout is a Welterweight bout that sees former champion Jack Daniels make his return to the org to compete against debutant Charles Grace.

Jack Daniels is a former Troid champion, capturing the belt from Terrence Thornton nearly a year ago now, before losing the belt to Gustav Ragnarson, who he would defeat in his next fight to gain a measure of revenge. He would move to Insanity afterwards, failing to capture the title from Johnny Shamrock in his debut, but he would go 2-1 in his next 3 fights to give himself some confidence again. A trip to Evolution would then happen, as Jack went 2-3 in the org. He is in Trinity for the first time but will be in familiar surroundings, and it just remains to be seen if he will make a run for the title.

Charles Grace is a Mad Cash tournament semi finalist, and in his last fight saw a 4 fight winning streak broken in a title shot against Ozzy McKane for the Welterweight championship of Insanity. Despite the loss, 9 (T)KO’s from 12 wins is an impressive record, especially when you take into account he has only ever been knocked out once in his career, and also has only ever been submitted once. He has a chance to make an impact here by taking out a former champion.

Both guys have plenty of people talking about their potential in the division, but I am gonna plump for a Charles Grace win.

Prediction: Charles Grace to win via (T)KO in Round 3

FIGHT #4 - Featherweight Division!

Underestimated Dillashaw Junior (15-12-0) vs Daniel Larusso (16-8-0)

Back down the weight classes now as a Featherweight bout is up next with Underestimated Dillashaw Junior taking on Daniel Larusso.

UDJ is a former DSC champion who is making his first fight here under the management of Blake Phoenix. He is fresh off competing in the ITFL Season 4, going a respectable 5-5 as his team, Team Conquer, ended up as the winners of the season. He is now looking to kick on from that and earn himself another shot at the title, having lost his sole attempt last year.

Daniel Larusso suffered a loss in his last bout, a title fight against Boreste Bardanos for the title. Prior to that fight however, he has scored wins over Joaquim Antunes and Jack Olin. He has never been knocked out in his career, but on the flip side has scored 7 (T)KO wins in his own career. He needs to win these kind of fights if he wants to get back into the title picture, so it’s a do or die kind of situation for him.

Both of these guys are former title challengers, and from my own view, I feel like Daniel Larusso is going to pick up the win. He has never been knocked out in his career, while UDJ has been knocked out numerous times before.

Prediction: Daniel Larusso to win via (T)KO in Round 2

FIGHT #5 - Lightweight Division!

Sinbad Sailor (16-6-0) vs Sam Urai (14-7-2)

Our final undercard fight is a Lightweight bout that sees Sinbad Sailor take on newly inducted Hall of Famer, Sam Urai.

Sinbad Sailor has had a rough time of it lately, losing his last three bouts, but he is still a highly talented fighter who has scored a finish in all but one of his wins. Daniel O’Sullivan, Brynden Epicity and Boris Gregorovitsj are all top level fighters, and to lose to them is nothing to be ashamed of at all, but he will need to start winning against the name fighters in order to remain relevant, and a win over a Hall of Famer is the perfect way to do so.

Sam Urai is fresh off being inducted into the Hall of Fame, and while he may not be a star in terms of being at the top, but he is a fan’s favourite in the org for his never say die attitude and his willingness to represent the org at every opportunity. With (T)KO, Submission and Decision wins to his name, he knows how to win any fight, but it comes down to his execution in the bout.

A tough fight for both competitors, and either fighter can win with both having striking and grappling skills, but in my opinion, I think Sam Urai is gonna get the win.

Prediction: Sam Urai to win via Unanimous Decision

MAIN CARD

8bbfa2a78f8112fe024a6887761486f2.png

Our first main card fight of the evening is a Lightweight bout that sees William Henry Bonney take on John Murray.

William Henry Bonney is making his debut in Trinity here, signing over as part of the Insanity roster, and he is a name that the fans are excited to see, and with good reason. He is currently 4-1 in his last 5 fights, with his sole loss coming against the Insanity champion Norman Parke. A highly talented striker, he has 9 (T)KO wins in his career, and can catch his opponents with just one punch to end the fight. Whether the champion is Daniel O’Sullivan or Norman Parke, Bonney is going to be gunning for the title.

John Murray meanwhile is currently on a 2 fight win streak of his own, defeating Jacob Koch and Charlie Alaniz to put himself in a good position in the roster. He is also a talented striker like Bonney, as he has picked up 8 (T)KO victories in his career. On the flipside however, 4 of his 6 losses have come via (T)KO, showing that perhaps he is not as comfortable taking a punch as Bonney is.

Both guys pack a punch, but I think Bonney has more about his striking game and is more durable, so I am gonna be picking him to win.

Prediction: William Henry Bonney to win via (T)KO in Round 2

f1ce0b6842f46559584e779ba691b98a.png

Our last fight before we hit title territory now as Pablo Escobar makes his debut for the official roster against another debutant in The Chin.

Pablo Escobar was a star performer in the ITFL Season 4, going 8-2 in the regular season to carry his team to 3rd position in the standings. Since then, he has lost a fight against Calm Like A Bomb and lost in the ITFL Individual Tournament against Joey Kocur, but he is here now in Trinity and is looking to earn a shot at the title. Carrying devastating KO Power, despite suffering 6 (T)KO losses, his chin is durable, and he will look to land the heavy strikes before it can be cracked.

The Chin is also making his debut in this bout, with the fight being reorganised due to an injury. His original opponent, Derfel Cadarn, now finds himself in the title fight, while The Chin will be looking to make his name next on the list of challengers for the title. Much like Escobar, he has 6 (T)KO losses to his name, but he backs it up with a flawless KO record of 15 in 15 wins. He will be hoping that he can use his power before Escobar can, and make it an early night.

Both fighters have sickening KO Power, and while both have suffered KO losses regularly, I think Escobar has more about him in this bout to take home the win.

Prediction: Pablo Escobar to win via (T)KO in Round 1

72aaabba66d5022c86e360593c6afd95.png

Our first title fight of the evening is for the vacant Middleweight championship and it sees Ricky “Sticky Chronic” Icky take on Kalervo Kaunismieli.

Ricky Icky has emerged lately as a world class fighter under manager Ryan Epicity, going 9-1 under his management, with his sole loss coming against the current #5 ranked fighter Rockmeteller Todd in a fight many felt could easily have gone the other way. He has power and an unwavering chin, making him a tough matchup for any opponent. He is currently ranked as the #20 Middleweight in the world, but a win here could potentially launch him into the top 10 as well as having his first title in his career.

Kalervo Kaunismieli like Ricky has found his finest form under his current manager Billy Arseworth, going 9-2 under his management. In a sort of mirror matchup, he also has power and an unwavering chin, something that has gotten many fans excited at. He gives away a slight height advantage in this bout, but expect him to put on a classy performance as always as he looks to also secure the first title in his career.

Both guys are incredible fighters, as both have power, durable chins and exceptional managers. Icky comes in with a slight height advantage, but also has a primary skill advantage, so I am going with him for the win, but expect Kaunismieli to give him an awesome fight, which I am tipping for Fight of the Night honours.

Prediction: Ricky Icky to win via Unanimous Decision

63cbeb45bebd53d060d767d88f57a828.png

Our Co-Main event of the evening is a Heavyweight title fight between “Cocky” Rocky McColgan and Derfel “The Mighty” Cadarn.

“Cocky” Rocky McColgan finds himself in unfamiliar territory here, as this marks the first time he has appeared in the org and not been in the Main Event. Despite this however, he is a world class fighter who picked up a Silver Medal in the Heavyweight Olympics, and in his last bout, defeat the Super Heavyweight Gold medalist Lexington Snape. Carrying heavy power in his hands, but giving away a slight size disadvantage, he is looking to knock off possibly the hottest prospect in the Heavyweight division worldwide. He was recently inducted into the Hall of Fame, and he is looking to show the world why he earned that position, as well as retaining his Heavyweight crown.

Derfel Cadarn is one of the ballsiest fighters in the world, and the same can be said for his manager, as he looks to dethrone the Heavyweight champion at just 25 years old. He has never been knocked out in his career, in fact, he has only lost one fight, with that being his first fight in his MMA career. With 11 wins to his name, 10 of those have come via (T)KO and in his last bout against Conway Pulford, he survived being knocked down in the first round to come back ferociously and pick up the win in the second round via TKO (Cut) when it was just looking like he was about to knock him clean out. Cadarn is gonna be a top contender for years to come, and this marks the time when he is looking to make that ascension to the throne.

Honestly, it’s a tough ass fight to call. Cadarn has looked dominating against every opponent he has faced, while Rocky has cleaned house in the division for the past year. Either fighter can come out on top in this close fight, but I am gonna plump for Rocky to win it.

Prediction: Rocky McColgan to win via (T)KO in Round 3

a0d71720c36f53482b8901a29a578df7.png

And finally, our Main Event of the evening is a Welterweight championship unification bout with a lot of story behind it as Troid EP champion Shinyo “Gekido” Jintao takes on Insanity champion Ozzy “Insane” McKane!

Shinyo Jintao is currently 9-2 under manager Dean Sutherland, and has never been knocked out in his career. Carrying heavy power in his hands, he has scored 13 (T)KO’s from 17 wins, and he is currently on a 3 fight win streak which saw him defeat Carlos Centurion in his last bout to win the championship and become the last ever Troid EP champion. He broke into the top 100 after that bout, and is looking to launch himself even more into the top 100 with a win in this bout.

Ozzy McKane is one of the best smacktalkers you are going to see in MMA, and with a manager like Chris Karter, that is no surprise. Add into this, he is currently ranked as the #23 P4P fighter in the world and #3 in his weight class and you can see he backs up his words. Currently 18-3 in his career, he has an impressive history of winning, with 9 (T)KO’s and 7 Submissions, while has has never been knocked out. He is a 2 time Insanity champion, with his most recent reign coming after knocking off Andy Carroll within one minute, before subsequent wins against Johnny Shamrock, Charles Grace, Victor Loosa and Norman Parke. He now faces Jintao in a bout that can secure his spot as the next top Welterweight on the planet, especially after calling out Bowser Stormcrow recently for retiring before fighting him.

This is gonna be an intense fight without a doubt. Both fighters are incredibly talented, but that is the last thing on people’s minds, with this fight being the first time Dean Sutherland and Chris Karter will cross paths since Sutherland left the Convicted alliance. Both men have had something to say about the other since then, but now is the time for them to settle it the best way MMA Tycoon knows how - In a fight. Both guys have their ways to win this bout, and regardless of who wins, the Tycoon world will be keeping their eyes peeled for this one.

Prediction: Shinyo Jintao to win via (T)KO in Round 2

That’s it from me as I preview another incredible event which is headlined by a fight with a lot of bad blood involved. 3 titles will be on the line, and 3 men will walk out with gold around their waist. Be sure to tune in at 6pm to find out who!

• Upvote 3

Jack Daniels

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13974771008679.jpg

MMA RECORD 13-8-1

Former Troid Welterweight Champion

Finally Jack has come back......................HOME!

Grant i thought we were drinking buddies, predicting the other guy to KO me poor judgment i must say. Im clean now anyway and on the rise once again. I see the main event and not one of them scare me. I feel iv been under performing and tomorrow night i will show all the TRINITY fans what "The Bottle" is all about.

If your in the Welterweight division and have a higher ranking than me you are now my target till i get what is rightfully mine.

Can not wait to make a statement tomorrow

JD OUT!!!!

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/14535905552yukmeb.jpghttp://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13886670638020.png

"Dangerous" Daniel O'Sullivan
29 year old
lbs

19-8-1

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150314044951tflblt_zps8atm5vaa.png

"Stacked card from top to bottom, got my tickets for this one. Looking forward to seeing a couple Lightweights beat the crap out of each other and then laugh at the ones who think they're good enough to beat me.

Only noticed this tonight but JD was in the same ITFL as me back in the day, though he fought as Slade Wilson, must say JD suits his personality as the man definitely likes his drink. Never fought the guy when we were both ITFL competitors. It's always nice seeing some of the guys who were in the same ITFL as me.

My predictions for the fights:

McKane

McGolgan

Icky

Escobar

Bonney

Urai

My last prediction is that JD will put on a show and then afterwards get drunk regardless of the result.

I'm really interested in the Urai vs Sailor fight. Urai is back from the Olympics and is certainly wanting to push for a title shot whereas Sailor has fought some of the most talented LWs to have ever fought in Troid in his first 3 fights for the org. I sort of feel sorry for the guy and so I'd like to see him start off in Trinity with a win but my head says Urai.

Looking forward to the fights, see you there people!"

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/14535905552yukmeb.jpghttp://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13886670638020.png

"Dangerous" Daniel O'Sullivan

29 year old

155lbs

19-8-1

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150314044951tflblt_zps8atm5vaa.png

"Stacked card from top to bottom, got my tickets for this one. Looking forward to seeing a couple Lightweights beat the crap out of each other and then laugh at the ones who think they're good enough to beat me.

Only noticed this tonight but JD was in the same ITFL as me back in the day, though he fought as Slade Wilson, must say JD suits his personality as the man definitely likes his drink. Never fought the guy when we were both ITFL competitors. It's always nice seeing some of the guys who were in the same ITFL as me.

My predictions for the fights:

McKane

McGolgan

Icky

Escobar

Bonney

Urai

My last prediction is that JD will put on a show and then afterwards get drunk regardless of the result.

I'm really interested in the Urai vs Sailor fight. Urai is back from the Olympics and is certainly wanting to push for a title shot whereas Sailor has fought some of the most talented LWs to have ever fought in Troid in his first 3 fights for the org. I sort of feel sorry for the guy and so I'd like to see him start off in Trinity with a win but my head says Urai.

Looking forward to the fights, see you there people!"

Jack Daniels

I will put on a show you know it. Slade was my christian name but i had to get away from that life. Hope to see you there and after my victory we can celebrate together come on the week long binge we will have after.

TRINITY REPORTER - HELEN DOUVAL Interview

http://i0.wp.com/www.reelmarketer.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/RM_snip_camera_operator_woman.png?resize=577%2C294

WITH

Jack Daniels (225367)

HD - Hello we here just after the TRINITY Hear Me Roar weigh ins with Welterweight contender Jack Daniels.

HD- So jack that weigh in went well how are you feeling about tomorrow night?

JD- Hey Helen its good to be back here. Well the weight cut is never the issue with my self in fact i could probably make 155lbs, 170lbs is the weight i walk around at.

HD- You come back here coming of a loss and Evolution will that play a factor?

JD- No, i dont think it will. i mean it was a tough loss on split decision but i feel that i did not perform to my best ability's so it was always going to be tough. The problem at evolution was i thought id made it and relaxed a bit. Coming to TRINITY is has given me a new hunger to get back to the top of this division and stay clean.

HD- Its been well documented in the past about your social life and close relationship with your manger also the Grant the Co owner of Trinity that you just can control your self. How has this changed?

JD- Well for the first time with out lieing to my self that im actually trying. Now that dose not mean i'm stopping drinking because hell no i could not do that. But while training camp is on i wont drink and after a loss i wont drink. If i stay focused and back home here i feel i will showcase my skills and rise up the Division.

HD- Talking about your fight then what do you think of Charles Grace ?

JD - Well anybody thinking me coming back was a favor or a publicity stunt by TRINITY will surely not be thinking that now. The trinity management team have given me a shot but a really tough test. I think i will win by decision but its going to be a tough night. I feel good though, my cut went well when we was just up there Charles looked a bit drained so i'm hoping that will go in my favor. He has a world class corner over there with Gale so me and Dale are going to see what we can come up with.

HD - Finally what do you think of the new Merger?

JD- Well i think its outstanding the fact they have managed to bring in the talent from Insanity is awesome but to get John on board in the org as well can only mean good things and i think it will take the org into the top 3 orgs in the world. As for the fighters well theirs a headline fight ill be watching tonight. I want to get who ever the champion is as soon as possible and that road starts tomorrow.

HD - Thanks for your time Jack

JD - No worrys good to see you Helen

HD - That me Helen Douval from back stage at the TRINITY weigh ins See you net time.

• Upvote 1

Jack Daniels

Great win for me last night. Close fight but i felt i edged it. Had a few whiskeys with Daniel O'Sullivan to celebrate the little choir boy would only do apple sours haha.

TRINITY management i'm ready to get back into a training camp so line up the next guy i will take on anybody you choose as long as there getting me closer to a shot at Shinyo Jintao. Ozzy McKane the hype job got showed how high the competition is here. Im ready for all of them, a 3rd fight with Gustav Ragnarson or former champ Carlos Centurion. Jay Gatsby & Julius Henderson look like there free line them both up.

Im ready

JD OUT!!!

• Upvote 1

Jack Daniels

Tell you what it feels good to be active. Straight back into the gym i go. TRINITY have lined up Julius Henderson next. Really tough fight again but if i want to get to the top i have to win these fights. I feel im one of the best in this division and want that title fight.

• 2 weeks later...

TRINITY

Official Announcement

http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1452400681BaA6ZLyCAAAcD5g.jpg

*Grant Brophy makes his way to the podium for a quick announcement*

GB: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to our presser for a big announcement. First, I have to apologise for the lack of Preview for this weekend’s event, there were some complications which prevented it from being finished, but I can say we will have one done for this Wednesday’s huge event in Los Angeles!

But now, let’s get down to the point of this announcement. Hitting the #1 position while being an ID restricted org was one of my proudest achievements. Myself and Ryan had worked tirelessly to achieve it, and for the past 5 months, that was my aim for the org. Then we had the big Trinity merger, and we hit it once again, with John and Insanity on board this time. We feel that we have been the most successful ID restricted org we could possibly be, and while I don’t know the complete history of it, I would say we were one of the best period.

But the ID restriction has become pointless recently, with fighters capping last year, and the newer generation starting to get there.

So with that being said, I can officially announce that Trinity will be dropping the 210k ID restriction. We will still be providing the same fantastic matchmaking to ensure nobody comes up against an opponent they feel mismatched by, and we hope that this move will ensure we solidify our future as one of the best orgs in the world.

We’ll be holding another press conference next week where we will discuss it more. Thank you all for attending, and I hope you enjoy the forthcoming preview for Wednesday.

• Upvote 1

TRINITY

presents

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1456238856Death-Row-T1274.gif

*T127* - Death Row

Live from LA Memorial Colossuseum, Los Angeles!

Live on Pay-Per-View!

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the preview for the inaugural Trinity event in Los Angeles, T127 - LA! We have a huge card lined up to welcome the Los Angeles fans to their first ever live Trinity event, and it’s looking to be a huge hit already with tickets flying out of the box office and PPV’s being bought immediately following the announcement. 3 big title fights close out the unification of Insanity and Troid EP as all three fights see the last ever Troid EP champions take on the last ever Insanity champions. In addition, we have a special guest writer taking a look at the Main Event which we are extremely happy to hear about. So without further ado, let’s get right into it!

UNDERCARD

FIGHT #1 - Featherweight Division!

Neptune Loveladdy (14-7-2) vs Jamey Jasta (9-5-2)

Our first fight of the evening is a Featherweight fight between Neptune Loveladdy and Jamey Jasta.

Neptune Loveladdy comes in for his first fight in nearly 2 months here and he will be hoping the time off will allow him to bounce back with a win here. He packs power with 8 (T)KO’s from his 14 wins, but at 30 years old, he will be looking to use the next year to really get himself in position for a title shot. His real strength is his boxing, with his grappling being purely defensive, and he has a high striking percentage, and it’s this kind of volume he will be looking at to get him the win.

Jamey Jasta is undefeated in his last three fights, with 2 wins and a draw, with his last fight coming back in November when he fought Loveladdy to the decision and the draw. Jasta has proven power, much like Loveladdy, but he has shown himself to be more durable. However, in the last bout, many felt that Loveladdy had gotten the win, so Jasta will be eager to prove himself.

On paper, you would say Jasta is the favourite. However, Loveladdy seems to have the better gameplan, and despite being rocked in their last fight, managed to hold on and was highly disappointed to not pick up the win. I expect him to come back to finish the job here.

Prediction: Brandon Loveladdy to win via Unanimous Decision

FIGHT #2 - Light Heavyweight Division!

Chryst Halo (15-4-1) vs Machine Gun (17-9-1)

our second fight of the evening is a Light Heavyweight clash as Chryst Halo takes on Machine Gun.

Chryst Halo is a deadly striker, no two ways about it. 11 (T)KO’s from 15 wins is a big record to have, but when you look at his last fight where he knocked out famed former KT fighter JT Redman, you begin to realise just how powerful he is. A confident fighter, he has done well in his career so far but he will be facing tough challenges if he wants to see the title around his waist.

Machine Gun also picked up a 2nd round (T)KO victory in his last bout, and makes his first fight for Trinity in this bout. He had decent power, but finds himself angling for a decision more often than not in his fights. With 6 (T)KO losses in his career, his heart might be an issue which could see him go for the pressure on Halo early in order to get the win.

Gun’s potential heart problems, having suffered 6 (T)KO losses despite showing a Solid Chin, make this a fight in Halo’s favour in my opinion. Despite this, Halo only popped Confidence which we have seen often in the past crumble a fighter when he leasts expect it, but I am still plumbing for Halo to win.

Prediction: Chryst Halo to win via (T)KO in Round 2

FIGHT #3 - Welterweight Division!

Chet Lamare (18-10-1) vs Victor Loosa (18-8-0)

A Middleweight bout comes up next as Chet Lamare takes on Victor Loosa.

Chet Lamare makes his debut in the org, and is the third fighter to feature on the card from manager Brandon Loveladdy so far. Chet is primarily a decision fighter, but with 8 (T)KO’s on his record he has the ability to knock his opponents out with his volume striking. He suffered a loss in his last bout, so he will be hoping to use this bout to get back to form.

Victor Loosa is a similar style of fighter, racking up 10 decision wins along with his 8 (T)KO’s, but has the benefit of only being finished once in his career, which was also the first loss of his career. His last loss came in a title fight against Ozzy McKane, which was also the end of their trilogy of fights, which ended 2-1 in Ozzy’s favour. He has a new target now in the form of Jintao as the champ, and he needs a win to get on that path.

I see this fight going to a decision. Both guys are highly durable, but I am going to be plucking for Lamare to pick up the win.

Prediction Chet Lamare to win via Unanimous Decision

FIGHT #4 - Heavyweight Division!

Cyril Makarenko (20-8-0) vs Artur Levchenko (25-7-0)

Next up, we have a Heavyweight clash as former Insanity champion Cyril Makarenko takes on former title challenger Artur Levchenko.

Cyril Makarenko comes into this fight on a three fight skid, having lost to Rocky McColgan in The Olympics before dropping his title to Roosevelt Coleman and following on with a loss to Jack Bronson. Despite this, he is still a highly rated competitor, and it will only take one win for him to get his confidence back and go back on a tear.

Artur Levchenko has exchanged results in his last 4 fights, going 2-2 and he lost his last bout to Joe Gage. He is one of the deadliest fighters on the roster however, with 20 (T)KO’s from 25 wins. His chin is not as durable as he would like however, with 6 of his 7 losses coming via (T)KO. He is a fans favourite however, with the vast majority of his fights ending in exciting fashion, and he looks to do the same again here.

Both guys have power, and both have a history of (T)KO finishes, both for and against them. For this fight however, I am going to pluck for Levchenko to pick up the win.

Prediction: Artur Levchenko to win via (T)KO in Round 1

FIGHT #5 - Featherweight Division!

Alvin Loredo (14-7-1) vs Bill Bronson (10-2-1)

Our final fight of the undercard is a Featherweight bout that pits Alvin Loredo against Bill Bronson.

Alvin Loredo arrived from Insanity in good form, having won his last two fights via TKO. 11 (T)KO’s from 14 wins show him to be a man with tremendous power in a division that can sometimes be lacking. He has never been knocked out himself, and has only suffered one submission loss so far in his career. He has a lot of potential to reach the top, and he just needs to maintain his momentum to hit it.

Bill Bronson has only lost twice in his career, and has displayed good power with 6 (T)KO’s from 10 wins. He will find his chin being tested heavily in this bout, but it will send out a big statement to the division if he can come through it. One issue he may have is having the dreaded “Opponent can score a knockout today” message show up, which Loredo will be sure to take notice of.

I see it going one of two ways, Loredo via (T)KO or Bronson via Decision. I am gonna go with Loredo to get the (T)KO in this bout.

Prediction: Alvin Loredo to win via (T)KO in Round 3

MAIN CARD

We have a special guest taking over for this segment, so we will throw over to him now as Dean Sutherland, otherwise known as Dinooo, gives his take on the Main Card

We are live from Trinity’s first event here in the glorious Los Angeles Memorial Colossuseum, where ninety thousand plus are expected to fill the arena to witness the final title unification bouts. The main fights include household names such as Rocky McColgan and Daniel O’Sullivan defend their belts against the invading horde from Insanity. The merger has seen Troid change their name and rise from a national organization to a top 4 powerhouse here in Tycoon.

Timur Rubin vs Nickey Spillane

The first main card fight is one between two of the big men in tycoon. Fresh off his recent stint in the ITFL Rubin has decided to stay here in Trinity. He fell foul in the individual semi-finals and looks forward to using his vicious ground and pound to seal up another win for the big man and get the ball rolling here in Trinity. His opponent is one that he is already familiar with, both men met in the ITFL with Rubin taking the victory; however Spillane will want to even the score. The Insanity stand out had a tough time in the ITFL but has managed to bounce back with three wins on the trot. He does not pack as much heat as normal heavyweights but can throw volume like a man half his size.

Both managers are two of the very best that Tycoon have to offer, it should be interesting to see if Duphus can slider his way to victory here, I think he can personally. I see Spillane volume striking his way to a UD.

Daniel O’Sullivan vs Norman Parke

(Lightweight Championship)

Next up is a battle between two Ulstermen as Daniel O’Sullivan takes on Norman Parke. The brazen O’Sullivan who has seen success that his manager previously beat the meat dreaming about hopes to defend Troids honour by defending the belt against Insanities champion Parke. O’Sullivan has seen unprecedented success considering him being hampered by an inadequate manager. It has been rumoured several times in the Tabloids of Daniel going to the courts to have his agreement torn up. He has recently came off a loss to Hector Camacho and will be hoping to bounce back by defending his title here tonight and perhaps snag a submission of the night in also.

His opponent Parke is also coming off a loss to the former Insanity champion Kane, losing via submission. His submission losses worry me about this match up as Daniel is very well versed in getting the submission victories. Norman might want to take his chances in the clinch and stand up rather than trying to grapple with a guy like Daniel, if his last fight is anything to go by.

This should be a great fight but I see Daniel once again being able to overcome the odds and deliver a submission win in the first round.

Flagon Sackett vs Martti Molski

The next fight on the card will pit former Troid champion Flagon Sackett against taking on the up and coming challenger Molski. Flagon has had an up and down in recent times losing to top fighters in other orgs before losing his belt here in Trinity. Flagon was once upon a time was once regarded as one of the top prospects in the world but has fallen on hard times recently. His power is elite without a shadow of a doubt but his skin has proven to be made of paper. Molski has proven himself recently against an LT prospect knocking him out and beating him in all three aspects of the game. He is set up perfectly for the ground and pound but has proven to have adequate power and striking ability to cause trouble to even the most dangerous strikers.

This is one that I am leaning toward the underdog Molski to win in the second round via cuts.

Remi Highjack vs Happy Forclit

(Light Heavyweight championship)

The second of the three title unification fights will see Remi Highjack take on Happy Forcilt. Remi has recently seen his stock rise by winning the Trinity title from Flagon and defeated Duphus fighter Smith in Legacy. His main strength will be his granite chin and big time KO power which could cause Forcilt problems if he cannot get this fight to the ground in a hurry. Happy as had a hard time of things recently, losing twice in the Olympics to two of the top LHW’s in the game is not something to be ashamed of though. His major strength is his wicked ground game with submissions which could cause his opponents problems. He has managed to take down some of the best fighters in the game and as we know a snap submission can happen at any time.

I am taking Remi to win this one with a big KO in the first round. I think his power will be too much for Forclit to handle.

Rocky McColgan vs Hector Hernandez

(Heavyweight championship)

The main event of the evening will put up the number three ranked heavyweight Rocky McColgan versus Hector Hernandez. This is the third and final title unification bout and one of the most highly anticipated heavyweight fights in recent times. Rocky has been on a role recently defeating Snape and highly touted prospect Cadarn in his previous two fights and will no doubt have one eye on a rematch of the Olympic finals against Tyson. Rocky has been showing his versatility recently shooting in for takedowns which is a rarity at heavyweight. Hernandez is your stereotypical heavyweight with a strong stand up and clinch game. He has the elbows and knees but McColgan has went up against Snape in recent times and fared rather well in the clinch against a clinch expert. Hernandez however fell foul to the former Trinity heavyweight title contender.

I think that McColgan has proven to be a top prospect come good and while this should be a stiff test for him, I think he has more than enough power to put away Hernandez.

That’s it from us here as we took a look at Trinity’s first ever event in LA. It’s bound to be a huge event, and will set the benchmark for the org as to how successful they will be in Los Angeles. We look forward to seeing you there!

• Upvote 3

Wow just that two former sfc rivals will be fighting on the 2016-03-04 Robledo "The Death Angel" Puch V Eugeniy Akulenko :dancing:

Wow this bad blood goes way back because the last time they fought it was a split decision .Also the Anti Kristus camp faced the Mit Dm camp so many times i might stick my neck out and say that no two managers have faced each other so many times in game.There always fire works when these two meet and should be a cracking fight .
This should be a very interesting fight and for sure i am bookmarking it :mf_popcorn1:

Jack Daniels (225367)

MMA RECORD - 15-8-1

TRINITY RECORD 2-0-0

Former TROID Welterweight Champion

Another tough win tonight but i knew i could do it. I proved i am one of the best in this division let me prove it again give me Ozzy McKane. I will go through him and then take that title.

JD OUT!!!!

What, no preview for *T130* - The Meek Shall Rise that is just unbelievable!!

I'm getting a Preview done tonight. It's gonna be small one liners for the undercard, decent size for the main card, and full analysis for the Co-Main and Main Events. Just found myself getting absolutely bogged doing the full analysis so figured cutting down the workload for each one might help.

Edit: Never mind, birthday shit is happening so no time for a preview for today's card, but will have a preview done for each card hopefully from now on.

TRINITY

Presents

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1457648357Breaking%20Point.png

*T132* - BREAKING POINT

Live from Wombley Arena, and live on Pay-Per-View!

Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to this quick preview for today’s T132 event - Breaking Point! We have some huge fights coming up for the eager Trinity faithful, and with very little time to go on, without further ado, let’s jump straight into it, while skipping over the testing fights, and a quick look at the 2 remaining undercard bouts!

Fight 1 - Seifer Almasy vs Squall Lionheart (Exhibition)

Fight 2 - Zell Dincht vs Irvine Kinneas (Exhibition)

Fight 3 - Ryan Hall vs Leonard Jones (Exhibition)

Fight #4 - Featherweight Division!

Underestimated Dillashaw Junior (16-13-0) vs Alvin Loredo (14-8-1)

UDJ has had a stop-start to begin his career under new manager Blake Phoenix, and he will be hoping to keep the momentum going. He has a deadly Muay Thai game, and will be hoping to rack up another (T)KO victory.

Alvin Loredo will be hoping to rebound from his debut loss to Bill Bronson. Near impossible to put away, and packing huge power in his boulders for fists, he will be looking to add another (T)KO loss to UDJ’s record.

I see it either being a decision win for UDJ, or a (T)KO win for Loredo, and I am plucking for it to be the latter.

Prediction: Alvin Loredo to win via ((T)KO in Round 2

Fight #5 - Lightweight Division!

Brynden Epicity (16-7-0) vs Daniel O’Sullivan (19-9-1)

This fight would have been a Main Event standard fight a month back only, but they find themselves on the undercard of what has turned out to be a top heavy stacked card.

Brynden Epicity was up for a title shot at one point, but with a loss to current Welterweight title challenger Ozzy McKane, finds himself looking for that win to put him back in the front of the queue. He lives up to his name of “The Bastard Executioner” with 12 (T)KO’s from 16 wins, and he will be looking to show his improved ground game by surviving any potential ground assault from his opponent.

Daniel O’Sullivan is on a bit of a slide following his winning streak which saw him defeat Boris Gregorovitsj to capture the Lightweight title, his old rival Robledo Puch, and EPL winner Idi oCrazy. He would face off with Hector Camacho, but fall short in a decision loss, and in his last bout, he lost the Trinity unification bout with Norman Parke. He will be hoping he can go on another winning streak, and put himself back at the top of the world rankings.

Tough fight for both men. Daniel is a well accomplished grappler with a Granite Chin, while Brynden has never been made to submit, and packs some hellacious power. Both guys stepped up on short notice, so they have to be commended, but I will be plucking for a Brynden win via (T)KO in Round 3.

Prediction: Brynden Epicity to win via (T)KO in Round 3

Fight #6 - Featherweight Division! - Title Fight!

Boreste Bardanos (12-2-0) vs Bill Bronson (11-2-1)

A Featherweight title fight now as Boreste Bardanos defends his title against Bill Bronson!

Boreste Bardanos is looking unstoppable at 145lbs, with the two losses in his career coming at 135lbs and 155lbs respectively, and he has still recorded a highly impressive 12-2 record. “Diablo” is one of the most dangerous grapplers in the world, attaining the prestigious BJJ Red Belt to go with his Elite Wrestling. In his last bout, he took on the world renowned Martin Saint Louis, and showed just how good he is with a third round Submission victory. He will be hoping to continue his reign here, and it’s hard to look past him as the favourite in every bout he competes in.

Bill Bronson signed to the org following the closure of UNFC, and has looked incredible in his spell so far. Currently on a 5 fight win streak, he has defeated Neptune Loveladdy, Baki Hanma and Alvin Loredo since arriving, and now he looks forward to his first title fight of his career. He may not pack amazing power, but he knows how to grind out decisions well, providing a double threat to his opponents of whether he will go for the kill, or play it safe. He has a highly accomplished ground game, and he will be hoping it allows him to survive Bardanos’ ground offense.

I said it before, and I will say it again, I can’t look past Bardanos being the favourite in every fight. His skills are outstounding, and I predict he will pick up another win to continue his reign as the champ.

Prediction: Boreste Bardanos to win via Unanimous Decision

Fight #7 - Heavyweight Division!

Derfel Cadarn (11-2-0) vs Lexington Snape (26-12-0)

A battle of two of the most recognisable figures in all of Trinity now as Derfel Cadarn takes on Lexington Snape.

Derfel Cadarn hit a roadblock in his last bout, but showed incredible resilience and heart in taking Rocky McColgan to the end of the fifth round before succumbing. Prior to that bout, he had an 11 fight win streak as he defeated some of other hottest prospects in the division to show he was the future, and his title fight didn’t dampen those thoughts, in fact, they were only enhanced. He has sickening KO Power, a Granite Chin, and tonnes of Heart, and he will be looking to cleave his way back to the title.

If anybody was to have inherited the Mr Troid from the legendary Jay Jay, it would be Lexington Snape, with this being his 25th fight in the org from it’s Troid days to it’s current Trinity incarnation. He is a former Heavyweight champion, and the current Super Heavyweight Olympics winner, and if there’s one thing he does better than anybody else, it’s clinch the life out of some poor fuckers. Everyone knows what he does, it’s a case of whether they can prevent it, and for the most part, it seems they can’t.

Both of these guys are high up on my list of favourite fighters. Cadarn is just a warrior who goes in for the kill and decimates his opponents, while Snape has been the underdog for his entire career and has recently exploded into a worldwide sensation. If I had to say one man to win though, I will pick Cadarn as he presents a more varied fighter.

Prediction: Derfel Cadarn to win via (T)KO in Round 2

Fight #8 - Light Heavyweight Division! - Title Fight!

Happy Forclit (18-10-0) vs Aaron Newton (13-3-0)

Our second title fight of the evening now as Happy Forclit makes his first title defense against Aaron Newton.

Happy Forclit’s last fight for Insanity saw him defeat Castor Rollins to become their new Light Heavyweight champion before he went on to rep them in the Olympics. A win over Michel Teló was compounded with subsequent losses to Kelemi Seia and Colin Croft as he finished 4th. His next fight would be for the first ever Trinity title as he fought Remi Highjack, and he would go on to pick up the win via a third round TKO victory. He is looking to make his first title defense here, and although he looks the heavy favourite on paper, he will need to ensure he doesn’t fall into complacency as we have seen recently, anything can happen in a fight.

Aaron Newton is another highly rated prospect in the MMA world, and this is truly a coming of age fight for him as he looks to show what he can do against a vastly more experienced opponent. He is currently on a 5 fight win streak, and has shown he packs power in his fists with 10 (T)KO’s from 13 wins. On a different note, it appears that if Newton wins he would become the first openly gay champion in the org’s history, with a quote from his manager saying “Newton will do you” in reference to Trinity co-owner Grant Brophy. One must comment that he wishes he could.

As much of a fairytale it would be for Newton to be able to win the title at his age, I just don’t see it happening. Forclit showed he was able to withstand Highjack’s striking, which is arguably some of the best in the world, and he is an extremely talented grappler which could cause huge problems for Newton. Forclit to win either via Submission or via Decision.

Prediction: Happy Forclit to win via Submission in Round 2

Fight #9 - Light Heavyweight Division!

Remi Highjack (14-4-0) vs Flagon Sackett (25-8-0)

This thread says it all about this fight, and I have included my thoughts on it as well, but I will quote it here for you to check out:

Looking forward immensely to this fight.

Sackett for a long ass time was looking like he was not going to dethroned from the title. His only issue was his cuts, but he had proven KO Power and a Granite Chin to back it up. Up until that second fight with Highjack, he was easily the best 210k+ ID Light Heavyweight fighter in the game, and I would rate him in the top 5 210k fighters. Sackett has never given me a problem, willing to fight anyone who was put in his path, and he proved it by stepping up to fight Vagner Love at EVO 200, and put on a Fight of the Year contender against Ugor Makinwa where he was literally 3 seconds away from the win before getting hit with a last resort combo.

Highjack was the opposite really. While Sackett fought in the more high profile SFC org, Highjack built himself a winning run in Gamma Contenders, winning every fight via (T)KO, but he faced his biggest challenge to date when he fought Bary Allen, and it kind of shows the experience he was against in that he couldn't get a finish, but still picked up the win. Ryan switched things up to try to give himself a surprise edge in the fights against Sackett and Leija, and he has since avenged them with plans he is more familiar with, and recently knocked out another Duphus fighter Tim Smith. The Forclit result was a big surprise for me, since I expected Molski to be the guy to really contest him, but it looks like the opposite has happened with Forclit winning the title and Molski falling to Sackett.

Both guys have big power, and both guys have great chins. I would give a slight experience edge to Sackett, but he does have to contest a nasty cuts hidden that Highjack could exploit. Either way, looking forward to the conclusion of this epic trilogy.

For a prediction, I will just plump for an epic 3rd round (T)KO by either man, I will simply say Highjack here, but Sackett could easily be taking home the win also.

Prediction: Remi Highjack to win via (T)KO in Round 3

Fight #10 - Heavyweight Division!

Matt Hunt (17-6-0) vs Roosevelt Coleman (18-8-1)

Our main event of the evening is a Heavyweight clash as Matt Hunt takes on Roosevelt Coleman.

Matt Hunt recently underwent a transformation, and has been in shit hot form with his new manager, going 4-1 with all fights ending in KO. He recently stated his title intentions, but he will need to get past McColgan’s teammates Coleman in order to earn a shot. All of his fights in his career have ended via (T)KO, as he has proved to be one of the more successful “KO or be KO’ed” fighters right now, and he needs one more good result to really hit the pinnacle of his career with a Trinity title opportunity.

Roosevelt Coleman is called “The Montana Mangler” for a good reason. 17 (T)KO victories in his career have come about as a result of him just dominating his opponents and leaving them near lifeless in the cage. In his last bout against Lexington Snape, he showed he has learned some new tricks, picking up the first Submission victory of his career, a warning shot to potential opponents that they need to be worried about more than just his sheer power.

“The Montana Mangler” is highly durable while also packing a punch, while Hunt seems to pack just as much, if not more, power but lacks the durability, so I am going to predict Coleman to win via (T)KO in the first round.

Prediction: Roosevelt Coleman to win via (T)KO in Round 1

That’s it for this preview. Apologies for the short notice, but we hope you enjoyed the read. We are looking to produce a preview, even if it’s just a short one like this, for every event. Best of luck to all the fighters competing, and we look forward to the results!

• Upvote 4

And I got schooled. Good job Barn, good job indeed. I'll take it on the chin and keep learning.

I still want that fight with Shortfuse in the future as well. Never gonna be one of the best unless I keep facing you tough ass mother fuckers.

TRINITY

Official Announcement

*Grant Brophy makes his way to the stage to make an official Trinity announcement. The gathered media have been waiting eagerly, and are looking forward to hearing what he has to announce*

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and thank you all for gathering here on short notice. The whispers have been gathering recently, so it’s time to put them to rest now. It’s with a heavy heart that I announce that long time champion “Cocky” Rocky McColgan is officially stripped of the Heavyweight title.

*A collective gasp arises from the audience at the shocking news*

Now, I would like to explain it all to you. Rocky McColgan has been moving between us and Evo for a long time now, returning here to defend his title while competing against the best Evo has to offer. His manager Janne Finland has been nothing but a pleasure to work with for the past year since signing Rocky to us, and Rocky was one of the leading figures in our rise as an org to the highest level.

As part of the Insanity merger to form Trinity, another one of Janne Finland’s fighters, Roosevelt Coleman, signed to the org in our Heavyweight division also. Now, it makes no sense for Coleman to compete in a division where he has no title potential with a teammate as the current champ, so Janne asked us if we would be willing to strip Rocky so Roosevelt can compete fully in Trinity, with Rocky competing in Evo then. Honestly, Rocky didn’t have to return to defend his title at any time, he was willing to do so with no problems at all which is the kind of loyalty you rarely get these days, so it was hard to say no to a guy who has been nothing but respectful to us.

He gets to compete for the titles in Evo with Rocky, while he will be able to compete for the Trinity titles with Roosevelt. I’ve had discussions with the Evo staff, and the potential is there for Rocky to return for a superfight at any time, but this works out for all parties. Yes we lose one of the greatest champions in our orgs history, and quite possibly the most dominant and a Hall of Famer, but he gets a chance to maximise his career without holding a teammate down, while we will have our Heavyweight title featuring more regularly on cards and have the chance to have another star rise up.

As for what happens moving forward, we have a couple of fights to determine the title’s future, as the aforementioned Roosevelt Coleman will be fighting ITFL Season 4 winner Diego Bustamante for the title, while we will also have Timur Rubin vs Derfel Cadarn to decide the number one contender for the belt after.

Thank you all for your time, and I will see you at the LA Memorial Colossuseum on Wednesday night!

• Upvote 5

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1457718590t133gif.gif

Trinity 133

Los Angeles, LA Memorial Colossuseum (93,607)
16th March

Trinity again graces the sunny LA landscape and is treating the stateside fans to a highly anticipated fight card. The LW title is on the line in the main event of the evening, the card also features some of the most intriguing contenders in Trinity’s divisions.

Norman Parke vs. Eugeniy "Akusa" Akulenko – 155lbs TITLE FIGHT

Norman Parke looks to defend his newly won belt for the very first time and continue to stamp his name as one of the best 155 fighters in the world today. Facing him is long time SFC fan favourite, the highly exciting Eugeniy Akulenko.

Parke enters the contest known for the relentless pace of his striking and his underappreciated wrestling abilities. Parke has shown exceptional game planning skills, as against lesser grapplers he looks to soften his opponents up before shooting in with takedowns and working them over with ground and pound. Against dangerous grapplers, he uses his wrestling in reverse and keeps the fight on the feet. Standing, he shows surprising technique for a wrestling specialist as he has shown previously he can keep the fights standing and just overwhelm opponents with a measured by aggressive attack. However he has shown some weaknesses, in fights against superior strikers where they can thwart his wrestling and outstrike him for a decision, although none has succeeded in knocking him out yet. Well rounded grapplers also have causes some of his losses as he has been forced to tap out a few times in his career and his inability to finish fights has caused him a few problems with only 6 finishes in 19 wins.

Parke’s first challenger is a veteran of nearly 40 fights and comes in the form of Eugeniy Akulenko. Whilst his 36 fight career in SFC did not yield any title opportunities, he got to showcase his dangerous skillset. He started his Trinity career off by beating Troid legend Sam Urai, he followed up with two exciting wins over top contenders, Aurelio and Puch. This vaulted him into title contention. He has shown much more power than Parke over his career having 14 (T)KO wins from 25 victories but himself has been more susceptible to being finished as 6 of his 14 losses.

Whilst this is a tough out for both men, I think the champion will defend his belt for the first time successfully. He has shown a more diverse skill set and has fought tougher competition and mostly come out on top.

Prediction: Parke via decision

Steve "Bells" Belliveau vs. Joe "Itchy Date" Smith – 185lbs

The co-main event sees former WarZone MW champion and former Insanity title challenger, Steve Belliveau throwing down against former Troid MW champion, Joe Smith.

‘Bells’ brings power to every fight he is in, 16 of his 18 wins have come from his stopping power. His boxing skills are fantastic and he has excellent use of range, which allows him to land with power and accuracy. He sets up his punches with leg kicks with the occasional body kick, but do not be mistaken, he is looking for the punches to the head.

Joe Smith burst onto the Troid scene, signing with them whilst he was 10-1 and all but 1 of those wins from (T)KO. After a successful start at Troid (now Trinity), winning the title in his 2nd fight and defending it once, he has since gone 3-3 losing his title in the process. He is eager and hungry to get back on track, showing a much more improved style in which he doesn’t charge for the kill. He now likes to fight more tactically as he faces tougher competition, a style which has seen his last 6 wins coming via decision.

Both these fighters are very similar, stand up fighters who have a lot of power. Very tough fight to pick an obvious winner, but I think Belliveau may be able to finish this fight late in the fight or snatch a decision.

Prediction: Belliveau via decision

Robledo "The Death Angel" Puch vs. "Billy The Kid" William Henry Bonney – 155lbs

Former SFC superstar, Puch looks to improve on his measly Trinity record of 1-3 by going against powerful striker Bonney.

Puch is a boxer/BJJ hybrid fighter. With 14 (T)KO’s and 11 submissions to his name, he is dangerous wherever the fight may go. Coming into Troid he was a top 10 ranked LW, then he ran into Dangerous Daniel O’Sullivan who quickly put his mythical aura to bed. He has failed to find success against the fighters in Trinity. But his boxing and BJJ skills are still there, waiting to be unleashed.

Bonney went 4-1 in his run at Insanity, and was arguably 1 win away from a title fight at Trinity but alas he lost. Now he finds himself in a position to push himself right back into the spotlight by takin on the fan favourite Puch. Bonney has great boxing ability, some of the best in Trinity and this is accentuated by his amazing accuracy. He also has some scary power in his fists with 10 of his 14 wins coming via (T)KO.

Both of these fighters have dangerous finishing ability, Puch may be the more well rounded finisher but he has shown difficulties against people who can throw off his takedowns. I think Bonney will be able to shrug off Puch’s attempts at grappling and pick up the victory.

Prediction: Bonney via TKO

Martin Saint Louis vs. "The Karate Kid" Daniel Larusso – 145lbs

Former long time Insanity champion and winner of the Tycoon Championships at 146, MSL looks to get his career back on track after 3 straight losses by taking on former Trinity title challenger, Larusso.

MSL was on a career high heading into the Tycoon Olympics, it looked to be the coming out party of another fighter coming out of the so called ‘midget camp’ of Aylib, after a win in round 1 he was 15 seconds away from a win in round 2 when he was put to sleep by a punch. In the bronze medal fight he was outgrappled to a decision. Then he joined Trinity as part of the Insanity/Troid EP merger and found himself in a title unification bout against Bardanos. A fight which he was once against outgrappled. He has since rebounded with a win in typical MSL fashion, a dominating striking display.

Larusso is a similar fighter in terms of skills sets. He has a very active striking game, often out-pointing his opponents on a way to a decision victory. But has shown he can add that little extra to get the finish via strikes. He has fought top tier opponents, and is currently working his way back to a title shot at Trinity champ, Bardanos.

Tough fight to call, both have great chins and striking. But MSL has possibly more high profile wins over top fighters, so I will give him the call in what looks to be a tight knitted fight.

Prediction: MSL via decision

Paul "Bang Boom Bang" Green vs. Silent Bob – 185lbs

Two middleweight contenders look to take the next step on the ladder to the MW title shot. Green looks to take his win streak to 4 against former Troid title challenger.

Green has shown off his well rounded MMA game, as he has a great top game on the ground where he rains down fists, and on the feet he has shown some great power in his recent fights and is currently on a 3 fight win streak all coming via (T)KO.

Bob is 2-1 under new management and he has a diverse skill set much like his opponents, with ability to ground and pound or KO opponents on the feet. Bob prefers a more accurate approach to striking, preferring to overwhelm in volume rather than seek that big punch that will end the fight.

I see another decision in this fight. I feel Green will use his wrestling more offensively to score valuable points on the way to a close decision win.

Prediction: Green via decision

UNDERCARD

George Mendez vs. Aatish "The Monk" Sunuwar – 205lbs

"Man Cannon" Jack Olin vs. "Son of Ogre" Baki Hanma – 145lbs

Neptune "Poseidon" Loveladdy vs. Skreba Reijonen – 145lbs

Johnny Shamrock vs. Andokuhle "Pumba" Congo – 170lbs

Disclaimer: I am notoriousley bad with predictions, if I predict you will lose don't get butthurt

• Upvote 3

Jack Russell

Johnson Schmid

Renato Silvia

Donnito Mustacho

Hello and welcome to another episode of MMA FanZone. I’m Jack Russell, joining us this week is famed 6 time All American wrestling star, Johnson Schmid and BJJ guru, Renato Silvia. This week’s special guest is former Troid LHW champion, Donnito "el Mastín" Mustacho.

This week’s topic of discussion is Trinity’s event on the 25th of March. T135 goes down this Saturday, and boy oh boy is it an event to look forward to. Starting with the main event, Happy Forclit vs. Flagon Sackett, a fight which will see the 205lbs title on the line. Johnson, I know you have been a big follower of Forclit for a while, how do you think this fight will go?

Johnson Schmid: Forclit really is a throwback fighter, one of these dominant wrestlers who steamrolls almost everything in his path. He really seems to have found a perfect matchup under his new management, he has lost only two fights from 8 and those two were to two of the best fighters at 205 at a time when Forclit wasn’t fully ready for that level of challenge. Other than those two, he has been virtually unstoppable. His boxing on its own if incredibly dangerous but it’s when he gets on top of you he rains down his fists, he also has some jits so that will keep Renato happy.

Renato Silvia: I have to agree with Johnson, Happy is truly a great fighter. He has impeccable BJJ technique on the floor, he slices through people guards like butter. He is great at softening up opponents to open them up for his submissions attempts. However, let’s not forget his opponent, former Troid LHW champion Flagon Sackett.

Sackett packs power, only four of his wins he hasn’t been able to stop via strikes. Most of his fights have been all, to high level opponents. His losses have mainly been to him either letting his foot of the gas after long gruelling rounds or his skin failing on him. He is easy to open up and I believe the majority of his losses were doctor stoppages, so it’s tough to say people really beat him.

Jack Russell: Donnito, Sackett took the title from you in his Troid debut so you have first hand experience of his fighting style. Does Flagon stand a chance?

Donnito Mustacho: It’s a fight, everyone stands a chance. I have Sackett winning this fight, he is one of the most powerful men I ever fought. I feel bad about what Forclit is about to face.

JR: A very even fight for the main event, one that our panellists think could go either way. How do you guys see this going? Let us know in the comment section below.

The Co-Main event is also a title fight, it sees Bobby "The Next Big Thing" Shamrock vs. Octavio Saades in the 185lbs division. Shamrock will be looking for a successful defence of his newly acquired title and also look to stake out his claim as one of the top middleweights in the world, he currently sits at #7 MW. Saades will be seeking revenge for his loss last year as Shamrock stopped him in the 5th. He was arguably 3 rounds up and all he needed to do was hold on but Shamrock’s power prevailed. Renato, you were a big fan of Insanity when it was running, both these fighters come from Insanity backgrounds will this be a repeat of their last fight?

RS: Man, I really don’t know. Shamrock has his incredibly simple game plan he doesn’t show diversity but he has a hard punch and an even better dirty boxing game. Added to that he is one of the hardest fighters to put away with strikes, all of his (T)KO losses were when he was a developing fighter and left his chin hanging out too much, now he keeps his chin tucked, is hard to hit and he returns fire with brutal power. One flaw I find over and over when I watch Shamrock is he doesn’t defend kicks very well, he eats them and takes some nasty and un-necessary damage to his leg. He doesn’t throw kicks either, so his opponents only need to protect from his punches, if he set up his kicks with his punches he would find much more success, you know?

Saades though, great fighter. All round tenacity, he greatest asset though is his ability to pick a fighter’s weakness and expose it. He can take people down and dominate there or win standing up. But all his skills, I just don’t think his chin will hold up to Shamrock again.

JS: The general rules of MMA, the man with more skills wins. Saades will stick and he will move. He won’t get sloppy in the final round like last time.

DM: I don’t know who will win, I’m here to get paid.

JR: We will need a more definitive answer Donny.

DM: Fine, Saades will win.

JR: Chief Tappenahomma vs. Carlos Centurion is the 3rd fight on the card, Chief is looking to regain lost momentum to propel himself to a title shot, whilst the veteran Centurion is in a similar situation as a win here could very well give him another Trinity title shot. Johnson, talk us through this fight.

JS: First off, let me say I’m a huge admirer of Centurion. He doesn’t come from one of the best gyms around, he worked his way through Troid and has a diehard fanbase. He is also a very under-appreciated wrestler. You don’t see him shooting doubles, but his work in the clinch is old school wrestling. He has worked diligently on his striking ever since he went into a gym, and it has paid off. His clinch game is a terror with knees and elbows.

He will have a hard time with Chief though, he is no slouch in the clinch, a former KT fighter, albeit failed KT but he has the expertise. His MMA game is built around his striking, he might have one of the most powerful punches in the WW division, 12 (T)KOs from 14 wins, who else can post a similar KO record?

Chief certainly has the more power but I’m not sure if he will be able to handle to grind Centurion will bring.

JR: Donnito, you were a champion the same time as Carlos was. You’ve seen him fight many times live, what’s so special about his fight game? Why does he keep winning?

DM: There’s no quit in the guy, he’s like an old school Mexican. He will push forward and get hit to land one of his own. His relentless pressure has won him fights many times. Chief will either have to meet fire with fire and throw down, or he will have to fight smart and pick his shots. But Centurion has been doing this longer, Chief will have a tough fight on his hands.

JR: The winner of this fight might very well be getting the title shot at Ozzy McKane, so keep a close eye on the outcome folks.

Next up, we have "Scourge of Desert" Omar Boulami vs. Jay "The Great" Gatsby which also takes place at 170lbs, the two former ITFL participants need to get a win streak started back up in order to remains relevant at welterweight.

RS: That’s the greatest flaw of an MMA fan, if a fighter loses they go out of the picture and fans forget them. These are two veterans of the sport, Gatsby came so close to winning ITFL season 4, whilst Boulami has been a Troid vet for years and come so close on numerous occasions to a title shot.

JS: Boulami will win this fight, he has the wrestling to out-wrestle Gatsby who has struggled defending takedowns for a long time and he doesn’t have the greatest ground defence, well not good enough to keep Boulami off him for long.

JR: Opening up the card is young gun Conway "Brick Top" Pulford vs. "Devilish" Itse Perkele. Pulford is a very promising young prospect who is on the verge of taking the HW division by storm. His only loss under new management? Fellow top prospect Cadarn. Perkele has some top wins in his career, most notably in the ITFL where he KOed top fighters. Guys, how will this fight play out?

JS: Conway has the power and the chin to take this. 4 (T)KO’s on his record, but people need to look past that as 3 of those were doctor stoppages as his cuts were bad. Other than his scar tissue, he is a very solid fighter. Perkele is good, but man he can’t take a good punch from a powerful hitter. His last 5 losses are KO’s, his chin is getting more and more hittable and I wouldn’t be surprised if he lost to Pulford via another brutal KO.

RS: Perkele has been around the block, he will have tricks up his sleeve that Pulford won’t see coming, you know? Pulford is good, but I don’t see a way around Perkele’s power for him.

JR: And that just about wraps up the main card, let’s get your quick thoughts on the prelims.

Chryst Halo vs. Flavius Odoacer

JS: Halo, Odoacer won’t be able to handle the power.

RS: Odoacer has the versatile skill set to give Halo problem.

DM: Halo, power is king.

Dominick De Struicao vs. Lance "Last Chance" Legstrong

JS: Dominick will take it, Legstrong isn’t powerful enough to give him trouble on the feet and I doubt his wrestling will trouble him.

RS: Legstrong. One he gets it to the mat it will be all over, and it’s only a matter of time before that happens.

DM: It depends where the fight ends up, if Legstrong can get him down its his to take.

Konstantin "Manes" Manison vs. The Beast

JS: The Beast, fitting name for one of the best wrestlers and ground fighters around.

RS: The Beast will take this fight to the floor, make it ugly and get the tap.

DM: Manison can win this on the feet.

John Murray vs. Charlie "regular loser" Alaniz

JS: Murray is the stronger fighter, he won’t be threatened by Alaniz’ striking and he should be able to out point.

RS: Alaniz will take this. He got the grappling skills to snatch a limb you know?

DM: Murray, well rounded enough to get past the ‘regular loser’.

Machine Gun vs. Carson "Shutdown" Battistoni

JS: Battistoni will grind out this fight for a decision.

RS: Gun, Battistoni can’t get the finish which invited Gun the whole fight to get one.

DM: Gun can’t take punches very well, he gets hurt easily I wouldn’t be surprised if Shutdown gets the finish

JR: That wraps up this week’s episode, hopefully we will see you again some time soon.

• Upvote 8