Island Fighters Contract page!

Lefty

I'm waiting for my first event to finish (29th September) for me to branch out from 205 and 265. Projections from people in chat says I should make some good money so I expect to expand out to almost every weight class if that's the case.

I'm just waiting on two damn LHWs (tried like 50 match combos at this stage) to accept the last fight so I can finish up my poster, video and preview and get some momentum rolling.

"The" Grey Mouser (257517) Chaos fighter, Won his first match and then Chaos folded. He is looking for a new home.

P4P 131 on the island

• 1 month later...

Ragnar "sniper" Tysse (261809) is stranded on the island and need everything. At the moment he is sparring With coconut named Wilson. So if there is anyone that could help him With a contract, sponsorship, funds, good advice or friendship he will be VERY happy for making life on the Island better.

Regards

Roger Tyso (101949))

• Upvote 1

Yeah but you need to plan to sign there first to create the right guy otherwise they will get steamrolled and likely allocated to def grap etc so wasting points. Just need more shows and money coming in and eventually will trickle down to the fighters!

Ive got many full mma whitebelts though man, besides... a 25YO KT fighter can survive after the island season, full MMA guy has a way tougher go at it

• 2 weeks later...