What the hell

Walnut23

I think I would cut him in this case for a few reasons;

1. Tends to cut is not a good hidden to draw.

2. You got KOed way too early by an opponent that was not powerful

3. Getting injured for 8 days off that is insane. I just had a guy get injured for 11 days but he ate over 100 leg kicks and 25 head kicks so it makes sense.

His chin is likely bad/below average, he's going to cut easy and he seems to get injured more then normal so it's very unlikely he'll grow into a worthwhile fighter.

Cut him, his chin will not withstand a decent striker never mind a good one, Cuts will mean he has to avoid being on the bottom on the ground and the clinch completely -

The worst part is the fact that injuries cause a drop in training time and potential growth.

He could have 150 ko power but he's not worth keeping around I'm afraid

Cut him, his chin will not withstand a decent striker never mind a good one, Cuts will mean he has to avoid being on the bottom on the ground and the clinch completely -

The worst part is the fact that injuries cause a drop in training time and potential growth.

He could have 150 ko power but he's not worth keeping around I'm afraid

Explain how injuries cut into training time at all. Injuries lower learning speed?

Injuries are supposed to cause fighters to come to their retirement age earlier where they will drop off on their potential and go downhill. Eventually as in by the time they have had many fights.

If you have a fighter with a bad injury hidden you can definitely keep him if he is good enough (apparently not the case here) but it is important to keep in mind that he must retire earlier than other fighters would typically retire. Injuries will surely become a factor but only later in his career.

Explain how injuries cut into training time at all. Injuries lower learning speed?

Injuries are supposed to cause fighters to come to their retirement age earlier where they will drop off on their potential and go downhill. Eventually as in by the time they have had many fights.

If you have a fighter with a bad injury hidden you can definitely keep him if he is good enough (apparently not the case here) but it is important to keep in mind that he must retire earlier than other fighters would typically retire. Injuries will surely become a factor but only later in his career.

You're right here, injuries don't effect training time in the game from I've heard. I thought it had something to do with injuries playing some role with the skill cap leading into the theory you posted about needing to retire a fighter that's suffers from more injuries needing to retire sooner. I'm not actually well versed in this myself so would you mind my asking if it does more or less damage to a younger fighter? What you posted before seems to imply you could get away with it at a younger age and it only really takes a toll when he's older, I thought it was some sort of stacking effect so it would play a role in younger fighters as well.

This is the jest of how it works may not be exact but will give you an idea:

Fighter A has a set skill cap % so lets say this is 80%, he can't go over 80% total skills. As he ages and takes injuries that skill cap will be reduced by those injuries and age. Lets say that the kick-in for the injuries is 200 days total and your fighter is still young and has reached those 200 injuries before he has gotten to his age decline year. All that means if he is at the skill cap of 80%, every time he fights and gets more injuries his skill cap will lower slightly to say 79.9% thus loses some skill over the next week until he drops down to his new skill cap.

injuries and age will just lower his skill cap %, really as simple as that. If you don't ever get him to his skill cap you won't ever see any effects of it

• Upvote 4

usually i always got horrible draws on injury time -- most my guys always ended up 16 day injuries -- http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=214299 my newest guy totally awesome injury hidden -- he has had 15 fights and not 1 single day of injury yet

Moses Sithole (24) 15 0 days (0.00 per fight)

This is the jest of how it works may not be exact but will give you an idea:

Fighter A has a set skill cap % so lets say this is 80%, he can't go over 80% total skills. As he ages and takes injuries that skill cap will be reduced by those injuries and age. Lets say that the kick-in for the injuries is 200 days total and your fighter is still young and has reached those 200 injuries before he has gotten to his age decline year. All that means if he is at the skill cap of 80%, every time he fights and gets more injuries his skill cap will lower slightly to say 79.9% thus loses some skill over the next week until he drops down to his new skill cap.

injuries and age will just lower his skill cap %, really as simple as that. If you don't ever get him to his skill cap you won't ever see any effects of it

Thank you kindly, that explained it very nicely. Now I also know why the Damage taken page is important.