Error in the event

It's probably easier to check up on if you provide a link, or at least give the actual name of the org and city.

i thought that would link it here http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=16748

if it happened to vfl too , then i'm sure they'll sort it .

I had some really important fights on that card . rourke is ranked 16th p4p and 2nd in the middleweight division , alsoo had 2 fights were the winner would be in line for title shots or very close to it

the event rating has come through , very happy with the event rating it;s what i expected the card was stacked , but the attendance can't be right .

2160 on budget , it should of been full

Hmmm. Looks like attendance didn't update itself so I'll have to have a look through and work that out manually.

cheers Mike yeah I lost nearly 50,000 on the event expected to make something like 50 to 100 not lose it lol

This is what you actually did fir CFL 12. Just gotta go and fix them all :P

actualattendance= 6853.95595949

ticketincome= 238273.348481

WOW thank you mike

Right, I've stared at the numbers for about 4 hours and I'm pretty sure you actually all got more money than you would have, so you can all keep the little bonus. If anything looks wrong (other than you having more money than you should have), let me know, otherwise we'll leave it as is now.