Thoughts please: gameplanning / predicting opponent tactics

MMATycoon

http://mmatycoon.com...php?FTID=706517

Nichols swung with a counter right hand that didn't connect.

As Miller tries to get set, Nichols tries to push him back and clinch up but Miller manages to avoid the attempt.

Are we now showing missed counters??? or is that just text flavor

yes changes were added to show missed counters

oops, thanks for the heads up. I'm not telling you what it meant though :D

and you don't get any bonus at all for not predicting. no idea where it says that but if it does, link me up.

Hello again Mike. The same Dirtbag.Danny posted about occurred in this fight as well (yes, I lost dammit haha):

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=706596

I would rather this update be deleted, i find it more of a hassal than a help. Wasnt anything wrong with thing the way they were, now everyone is gonna fight unrealistic and change tatics all the time. This update may ruin it for me...

Good riddance.

• Downvote 1

I would rather this update be deleted, i find it more of a hassal than a help. Wasnt anything wrong with thing the way they were, now everyone is gonna fight unrealistic and change tatics all the time. This update may ruin it for me...

Move with the times.

Though it has killed my one trick creation fighter.

Move with the times.

I am gonna give it a shot, but i still think this update hurts the game more than help, It definitely is NOT gonna attract new users, the sliders are complicated enough on them and now you have a whole new set of sliders to worry about, not to mention that the prediction sliders are not in the same positions as the regular ones, clinching and takedowns i think are opposite of how they are in the regulars sliders

*didnt mean to double post

• Upvote 2

I think evern one demensional fighters have to do more than one thing in a fight. If you think hes going for takedowns to sub you tnen pridict that and everything hell have to do to get to that point.

I personally love the new addition... I think its more realistic and gives me a reason to scout which I havent done much of so far.

• Upvote 1

How do I get rid of a prediction? I want to revert to the historical predictions. Once I clicked the adapt to fight box, the predictions % popped up, leaving me with a terrible gameplan. So I unticked it, but now, the % are still there as such

Head Punch: 0.0 %
Combination Punch: 0.0 %
Body Punch: 0.0 %
Head Kicks: 0.0 %
Body Kick: 0.0 %
Leg Kick: 0.0 %
Clinch Attempt: 0.0 %
Shoot Takedown: 100.0 %

Counter Strike: 0.0 %
Counter Takedown: 100.0 %
Counter Clinch: 0.0 %

Adapt box is unticked, and I DON'T want to try and predict this fight. Now it seems once I have done this, there is no way to revert to historical? Or am I missing something?

How do I get rid of a prediction? I want to revert to the historical predictions. Once I clicked the adapt to fight box, the predictions % popped up, leaving me with a terrible gameplan. So I unticked it, but now, the % are still there as such

Head Punch: 0.0 %

Combination Punch: 0.0 %

Body Punch: 0.0 %

Head Kicks: 0.0 %

Body Kick: 0.0 %

Leg Kick: 0.0 %

Clinch Attempt: 0.0 %

Shoot Takedown: 100.0 %

Counter Strike: 0.0 %

Counter Takedown: 100.0 %

Counter Clinch: 0.0 %

Adapt box is unticked, and I DON'T want to try and predict this fight. Now it seems once I have done this, there is no way to revert to historical? Or am I missing something?

yeah i think there is no way to go back from your predictions i noticed that too. I wanted to delete the sliders but didnt found a way to do it.

is there an option???

yeah i think there is no way to go back from your predictions i noticed that too. I wanted to delete the sliders but didnt found a way to do it.

is there an option???

Hopefully, or my fight in 2 hours is gonna suck. I guess I'm just gonna have to make predictions.