Thoughts please: gameplanning / predicting opponent tactics

MMATycoon

I was just trolling people and wondering how many would look before something was said :owned:

I PM'ed snowman that there wasn't one, so he didn't go insane before his fight

Just having some fun, just forgot to go back later and correct sorry

you sombeach, :). No worries, I won the fight, so I won't blame you for anything. haha

There really should be a way to revert to historical though. I would prefer to be able to choose whether I predict or not. Now that I know I have to fully commit, I don't know if I will predict with any fighters, that way I am not forced to pick. Which seems to defeat the purpose of the update...

I think if you would have given him some play in the SHIG department it would have helped out... As Intelligence SHiG and Adapt to fight all play together to help over come a bad prediction from what Im understanding.

Thanks for the answer. I believe my wrestler should be more versatile or he would get exposed like this again. Also hoping the SHIG slider can help him too.

His opponent missed 12 of the 16 Takedowns he tried. I still believe SHIG would have let you adjust your fighting style and gave you a better chance at the win. You were stuck doing only one thing and it didnt work out.

Adapt to fight

This tickbox dictates whether your fighter will adapt to what's actually happening in the fight, or stick to your pre-fight prediction. Ticking it means they will adapt to the reality of the fight.

Depending on his experience, intelligence and your selection of "see how it goes" slider setting, he will adjust from the predictions to reality at a different rate. The more intelligent / experienced / high you set the see how it goes slider, the quicker he will adapt to the reality of what is happening in the fight.