Im the best

Viking

Pretty funny you should say that considering we officially have the most beautiful women in the world here.

What are lithuanian women called in Sweden? Cheap prostitutes.

Cheap or not - still prettier
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Not losing it at all. I've been on Castor quite a bit shutting his threads because they had no relevance to in game discussion. This one, as ridiculous as it is, actually relates to the game and thus did not need to be closed. I pretty much gave him just enough slack to hang himself which he is mostly doing now

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not losing it at all. I've been on Castor quite a bit shutting his threads because they had no relevance to in game discussion. This one, as ridiculous as it is, actually relates to the game and thus did not need to be closed. I pretty much gave him just enough slack to hang himself which he is mostly doing now

Well............you had to know it wouldn't take that long

• Upvote 1

Cheap or not - still prettier

I have met Lithuanian and Swedish women. Sweden are better, not by a lot, but still better. Most of the girls I know from Lithuania were complete bitches as well.

Castor.

The biggest piece of trash in the game.

You clearly haven't seen the other people that have been around the forums in the last year then. Could name 3 right now off the top of my head.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Castor.

The biggest piece of trash in the game.

Sup Leo. Have you dragged your scared ass to the main forums for once from the smacktalk sections eh...remember when me and Clark Kent made you cry. Please post that so we can have some additional entertainment.

So I am curious Castor (trying to get back on track), what makes you the best?

Isnt it obvious?

My only weakness in this game is laziness. (Not setting training, barely setting sliders, not scouting opponnents) I have never been outslidered, i am technically undefeated after 188 fights, those "losses" are all due to laziness. Lets just say it this way ... if everyone in the game had the same fighter, same hiddens and skills, i would never lose a fight, ever. Bad roll? Doesnt matter.

My slider brilliance is something that cant be explained with words ... you have to think like me to slightly understand ...

Sup Leo. Have you dragged your scared ass to the main forums for once from the smacktalk sections eh...remember when me and Clark Kent made you cry. Please post that so we can have some additional entertainment.

Isnt it obvious?

My only weakness in this game is laziness. (Not setting training, barely setting sliders, not scouting opponnents) I have never been outslidered, i am technically undefeated after 188 fights, those "losses" are all due to laziness. Lets just say it this way ... if everyone in the game had the same fighter, same hiddens and skills, i would never lose a fight, ever. Bad roll? Doesnt matter.

My slider brilliance is something that cant be explained with words ... you have to think like me to slightly understand ...

Too bad QFC orgs no longer exist to prove your amazing theory

Yeah, blah blah blah. You're still upset that a rookie like me managed to beat you. So much for being the best.

You didnt beat me. I beat me.

I lost due to laziness, doesnt count.

Remember when i massacred you and you begged and cried for a rematch and i gave it to you even if you did not deserve it?

Of course you do, it haunts you every day.