So are you guys scared ?

jacky67

Im the most famous super legend this game has ever seen.

So famous that you, in a thread about humors and jacky, all your posts are about me.

*Drops mic*

LOL

Most people want humors and jacky back. So why not just allow humors back and jacky comes. That two active players. I have no problem with either coming back. I hope they do. I'll look forward to it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Normally I couldn't give a shit who plays - however humors has wasted Mikes time more than any other player and will continue to waste Mikes time more than any other player... That in turn affects everyones gaming experience as updates/changes/fixes don't happen while mike cleans up the fucktards mess...

Fuck humors and fuck everyone that thinks it's a good idea to have him back

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Normally I couldn't give a shit who plays - however humors has wasted Mikes time more than any other player and will continue to waste Mikes time more than any other player... That in turn affects everyones gaming experience as updates/changes/fixes don't happen while mike cleans up the fucktards mess...

+1

mike himself told us how he almost quit the game because of that fucker harrassing him

humors is a thorn in the side -- he cannot not listen or understand anything -- i have tried talking with him for yrs now and he just refuses to listen to anything period -- there is no use in letting him back under the name humors (which is what he wants) -- he has been told for yrs (since getting banned) to just play the game and stay away from forums and starting shit -- well he cant do it period, he claims he hasnt done anything in yrs which is bullshit cause he has been told stay out of forums but yet he cant cause that is what gets his new accounts banned by coming to forums starting shit with people or in chat starting shit with people -- he has done so much from stalking down people on facebook and pm'ing their friends with claims of them being child molesters to posting messed up pics on forum -- hi-jacking everyone's nic on chat and demanding they pay him to get it back -- just tons of bullshit and it wont stop even with letting him back -- even if he was allowed back he would be banned again within a week or so cause he cant control himself then this whole cycle will start over again -- jacky isnt coming back this is just trolling on his part, jacky was done with the game when 100 counter was nerfed and degrading on fighters was put in place -- would be nice if he was to come back and see if he could do it again such as others have done but its not worth the humor hassle and honestly dont think jacky will do it or that he can do it

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

This is just my opinion but I think humors should be allowed to come back. I know he has been a jerk at times, and I have had words with him more than once myself. But I think to ban him forever is to much. Let him buy VIP and start playing and 1st time he messes up boot him again. Already got VIP pay, so if he gets booted after that it is his own fault. I just feel people deserve a chance to prove they changed.

But on the other side I completely understand the guys not wanting him back and I would not try and convince them they are wrong. Glad it is not my decision.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This is just my opinion but I think humors should be allowed to come back. I know he has been a jerk at times, and I have had words with him more than once myself. But I think to ban him forever is to much. Let him buy VIP and start playing and 1st time he messes up boot him again. Already got VIP pay, so if he gets booted after that it is his own fault. I just feel people deserve a chance to prove they changed.

But on the other side I completely understand the guys not wanting him back and I would not try and convince them they are wrong. Glad it is not my decision.

The thing is, he has had numerous chances in the past and keeps fucking up.

• Upvote 1

I would like to see jacky play again just because aparantly his shite French banter is widely regarded ad 'the games best smack talk', coulda fooled me, but I wouldn't mind witnessing it first hand. Unfortunately he won't come back without his boyfriend though! Ah what a shame...

• Upvote 1

I have nothing against humors return. Give the man a chance. Of course there are two camps - humors haters and humors supporters. I support him, but if he break the rules, after receiving another chance, I and a few or even more people from camp humors supporters will leave it and move to humors haters.

• Upvote 2

I have nothing against humors return. Give the man a chance. Of course there are two camps - humors haters and humors supporters. I support him, but if he break the rules, after receiving another chance, I and a few or even more people from camp humors supporters will leave it and move to humors haters.

but how many chances should humors get bragi he has had about 6 that i know of and he cant stick to the conditions of the chances he has

( this we will never agree on )

dont normally agree with stu on much but this is pretty much most peoples thoughts

IMO Mike made it pretty clear multiple times already that he isn't ever going to let humors come back. Kinda futile to even dwell on it.

Soooo... welcome back jacky and boo-fucking-hoo humors (and his fans).

• Upvote 1

humors is a thorn in the side -- he cannot not listen or understand anything -- i have tried talking with him for yrs now and he just refuses to listen to anything period -- there is no use in letting him back under the name humors (which is what he wants) -- he has been told for yrs (since getting banned) to just play the game and stay away from forums and starting shit -- well he cant do it period, he claims he hasnt done anything in yrs which is bullshit cause he has been told stay out of forums but yet he cant cause that is what gets his new accounts banned by coming to forums starting shit with people or in chat starting shit with people -- he has done so much from stalking down people on facebook and pm'ing their friends with claims of them being child molesters to posting messed up pics on forum -- hi-jacking everyone's nic on chat and demanding they pay him to get it back -- just tons of bullshit and it wont stop even with letting him back -- even if he was allowed back he would be banned again within a week or so cause he cant control himself then this whole cycle will start over again -- jacky isnt coming back this is just trolling on his part, jacky was done with the game when 100 counter was nerfed and degrading on fighters was put in place -- would be nice if he was to come back and see if he could do it again such as others have done but its not worth the humor hassle and honestly dont think jacky will do it or that he can do it

Ok this is straight BS.

How can you allow someone to come back but he can't post on the forums; this is like if your girl friend break up and then say ok let's be together again but no more sex.

These gibberish about humors looks like straight lies, do you even have any proof for these facebooks messages ? Even if it was true the forum isn't linked to facebook so there is nothing he can do that can "hassle" you, except if your still extremely mad by his bad behaviors three years ago.

Even Leo Barros or other users with 60+ multi account has been allowed to come back after their multi got cleaned.

If all your bullcraps are true let him play again with his true name and post on the forums, as you said he should be banned quite fast :rolleyes: , so what are your afraid of? We have at least five mods on the forums what can he do ?

And I didn't left for the reason you posted, Pinocchio.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ok this is straight BS.

How can you allow someone to come back but he can't post on the forums; this is like if your girl friend break up and then say ok let's be together again but no more sex.

These gibberish about humors looks like straight lies, do you even have any proof for these facebooks messages ? Even if it was true the forum isn't linked to facebook so there is nothing he can do that can "hassle" you, except if your still extremely mad by his bad behaviors three years ago.

i wouldn't want to play a game with someone who tries to discredit other people per facebook, chat or whatsover.

At the same time i dont know humors (and the whole story) so i cant judge this anyway.

i wouldn't want to play a game with someone who tries to discredit other people per facebook, chat or whatsover.

At the same time i dont know humors (and the whole story) so i cant judge this anyway.

I don't even think it's true but I would not be surprised if some haters insulted him on facebook and he answered, then PBR call it as "humors found his facebook and harass him".

• Downvote 1

I don't even think it's true but I would not be surprised if some haters insulted him on facebook and he answered, then PBR call it as "humors found his facebook and harass him".

If his "haters" insulted him on facebook, how would he be able to see it? He would have to actually look up their name, and go onto their page in order to see it, not to mention he would have to find out someway in the first place someone said something about him on a site that has nothing to do with him. Either way, it doesn't bode well for him

As I said before I dont care about people hating on me but when I see lies I cant do nothing than to defend myself.

I dont know how many times I will have to repeate this but please guys writes it down or something because I am tired of it. Mike never said I cant join forum. NEVER. He said I cant play under my name or tell anyone its me. He said I can use forum or chat but if I get reported I will be banned thats it. That was the risk I was willing to take and I was never mad after my last 7 bans because it was me even if I wasted 2-5months on all of thse accounts and never was warned or banned in forum or anything with them and thats a fact.

I have never messaged no one on facebook that they are child molesters are you fucking stupid or what? I have 3-4 people from the game on the Facebook and never had any problems with them. People dont make up stupid stuff like that ever again if you have no evidence and you know if I would do something like that it has to be posted in the forum or anywhere else and thats a straight lie you should be warned or even banned from forum because of lying something stupid as that.

yes he was / has been given many chances -- this is not the first ban on him -- there has been several chances and always same thing "i have changed and wont do it again, i promise" -- this will just end up a rinse / repeat cycle as it has in the past

many? how is that? I have been banned for legit reason that is not because its me two times in the game. I was banned around 2011 with humors and then little later with Kurzemespr. I dont see anyhow you can count that as ''many''. When I was banned with humors I was allowed back only once and even then Mike said I cant use name humors before I get 30$ in referal money where I did get only 10$. So I count this as a second chance you can also count as Dinooo where first chance is when you register in the game but still.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

If his "haters" insulted him on facebook, how would he be able to see it? He would have to actually look up their name, and go onto their page in order to see it, not to mention he would have to find out someway in the first place someone said something about him on a site that has nothing to do with him. Either way, it doesn't bode well for him

I don't even know i don't have facebook I just know that PBR is straight liar.

• Downvote 1

What are you talking there about? I dont need to look up anyone to know who is writing me. If some one message me and I open it I can see his name and picture and of course the text. As far ar insults on facebook I have never recieved any of them in the facebook or never heard any of my friends have recieved. They have posted few times my link in the chat and in the forum saying that they will do it but it has never happened. I am not hiding of course when they asked the link I gave it to them self and I have to say I dont even care if they did.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Ohhh shit looks like this thread needs more awesome animal gifs:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-TwuKgh-bJO8/T9EfubfSyZI/AAAAAAAAC2I/FSaTSfqrXhk/s400/cat-playing-guitar-gif.gif

http://i.imgur.com/DWik6.gif

• Upvote 6