Superfight needed

edgehead

I'm looking to get a top ranked ( top 200 p4p ) fighter to take on the number 77 p4p MK Ultra in the main event of the CFCs first event back

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=81700

Ever wanted to main event a CFC card ? Well now's your chance Come be apart of history by main eventing the CFCs returning card on Nov 22nd against a top ranked opponent.

I figure I don't need to say much more a fight against a top 100 p4p fighter such as Ultra is the main selling point :P If interested post on here or message me in game and we will try to work something out.

Renan St Juste (102580) could be interested in this fight. They are 1 and 1 at the moment between each other so this will end the trilogy. Renan is fighting on the 1st of November though. Currently p4p 400ish

That fight would be absolutely perfect if he were to win his next fight, only problem is I'm not sure if we can wait that long to find out and then of course there's the potential of him losing and ruining that fight. This could work though if no one else that makes sense steps up.

Just to avoid confusion.

Ultra is on the verge of retirement and isn't a top notch fighter anymore, as he very old and losing stats in almost every session.

I will only pit him against another old standup fighter, with close ranking.

So, if someone has a high ranked standup oldie, coming into age/tear/wear releated retirement considerations, in the weightclass range of 155 to 170 (possibly 185) and want good fair scrap, by all means, throw his name into the pot.

If noone suitable is available, he will just quietly retire. :)

Just to avoid confusion.

Ultra is on the verge of retirement and isn't a top notch fighter anymore, as he very old and losing stats in almost every session.

I will only pit him against another old standup fighter, with close ranking.

So, if someone has a high ranked standup oldie, coming into age/tear/wear releated retirement considerations, in the weightclass range of 155 to 170 (possibly 185) and want good fair scrap, by all means, throw his name into the pot.

If noone suitable is available, he will just quietly retire. :)

I just had to quote this post before you get the chance to edit it.

Now everyone who did not already know what a ducking chicken you are, can see.

• Upvote 1

I just had to quote this post before you get the chance to edit it.

Now everyone who did not already know what a ducking chicken you are, can see.

if you say so.

A simple look at his fight history shows all the terrible cans he's fought.

Im sure his next fight will be against someone useless, useless, useless, white, just like all my opponents.

Now, since you've got your pecker all up in gear, how is your own opp hype this month?

League 5, won 2 and lost 4 with the fantastic opp hype of 145?

I'm embarrassed over my current 175, only dropping below 200 because of 2 KT fights last night.

Ultra has nothing to prove and will retire (as he should have 3 fights ago) if no fair fights are available.

So, until you've actually fought the best managers this game has had to offer over the years and still have a decent record against them, then we can talk.

Nice opp rank you got there Grassman (604) ... mine? 299 ...cancrusher lmao

Fight some proper managers and come back and talk.

As said before, 2 kt fights yesterday, Island Creation fight before that and a few QFC's due to FA fighter testing sank the opp hype for the last 20 fights.. That's the consequences of changing your roster completely.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=47663

Wish he had the hype because he fits every other piece of your criteria

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=128630

He could be in the p4p area if he wins on the 24th

The first one would be interesting, but pitting a sub 100 p4p fighter against a 5k fighter, is silly from my perspective.