** The Sydney Cup ** - Big Prizes!

Beaustradamus

We're trying to build up Sydney, so Sydney for everything is a big thing to us. We want Sydney to be up there with the other top cities and not the runt of the litter.

I highly doubt that is ever gonna

change.Anyway i am in.just secured a private

gym spot.

You can add

25k to the fastest KO.

25k to the fastest Sub.

Money will sent to Beau Banks (22783) soon by someone else who owes me.

• Upvote 1

I highly doubt that is ever gonna

change.Anyway i am in.just secured a private

gym spot.

You can add

25k to the fastest KO.

25k to the fastest Sub.

Money will sent to Beau Banks (22783) soon by someone else who owes me.

Thank you very much for the sponsorships and for signing up!

Thank you as well to everyone else who has signed up. I was worried the 100% Sydney part would create issues, but I really want to try and bring in some business to the city, whether through public or private gyms. Thank you all for the interest. Hopefully we can get this filled up soon!

btw on what basis you determine top 8 managers?

and may be we can just start with 16 guys based on UEFA Euro cup format :P

Synd. must thing is driving away managers.

Creation date can be 1st nov and 1st fight can be scheduled to happen on the 1st week of dec.

There are a few good public gyms available but its probably not quite the standard that you would like, if someone is interested in opening a gym for the fighters of this tournament and in the future this org, contact me or Beau Banks and we can get talking about it.

Couple of gyms that Im a nutrition partner with and think are a good standard.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=3201

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=2323

• Upvote 1

I'd personally pay the start up costs for another gym in Sydney. Already offered a couple managers previously. Anyway, I really don't want to drop the Sydney only rule.

Manager ranks will be determined via the tycoon ranking system on the creation date. I know the rankings aren't perfect but it makes grouping easier for this tournament.

There are a few good public gyms available but its probably not quite the standard that you would like,

spot on buddy.

My fighters are accustomed to 1 vs 1 session.They irk even on the thought 1vs 2 sessions.

maybe bump your post in the general section again or ask mike to put it up in the News on the start page. wanna see this tourney get full :)

Thanks for the advice. I shot Mike a pm to see if we can do that. If more people don't join, I might just cut down the tourney roster. I'd really prefer a full 32 though.

I may join this I'm not sure currently only have access through a phone so all my guys training has suffered kinda steers me away from joining, its ran by a solid manager though and looks interesting so I'd like to add to the cash prize. Not 100% sure but will add 50k in prizes just give me a few days to think of what for :P

• Upvote 2

I may join this I'm not sure currently only have access through a phone so all my guys training has suffered kinda steers me away from joining, its ran by a solid manager though and looks interesting so I'd like to add to the cash prize. Not 100% sure but will add 50k in prizes just give me a few days to think of what for :P

Thanks a bunch! Would love to see you join if you get the chance!

Thanks a bunch! Would love to see you join if you get the chance!

I'd like to but I haven't been setting my training as is with only having access on a phone its a pain in the ass and with me trying to put all my attention on the cfc I'm not sure I could handle it. Will definetly contribute to this tournament one way or the other though :)

If it isn't too late i'd like to sign up too. Also i have a clothing store in Sydney now so i'd like to sponsor the event too.

- All 32 fighter will receive 10 pairs of the Sydney Cup tees and shorts.

- Winner will receive a 50k Payday Fightwear sponsorship

- 2nd place will receive a 25k Payday Fightwear sponsorship

- 3rd and 4th place will receive 10k Payday Fightwear sponsorship each

• Upvote 2