** The Sydney Cup ** - Big Prizes!

Beaustradamus

Sign me up if there is still a spot. I can open 4 slots in my gym for those in need. And if you are willing to make it a 3 month training period (create an 18yo, first fight on 19th birthday) I will kick in $2mil for contracts and prizes.

Sign me up if there is still a spot. I can open 4 slots in my gym for those in need. And if you are willing to make it a 3 month training period (create an 18yo, first fight on 19th birthday) I will kick in $2mil for contracts and prizes.

3 months waiting for a creation tournament?

Just to clarify...

Can we quick fight our creations to see if they lose morale quick or if they have no chin or w/e?

Can we drop a creation and create a new one?

Just checking, thanks

Let me think on this and get back to you in a day or two. I don't want to jump to a quick decision. I really would prefer for fighters to be locked in by the Wednesday following creation for bracket purposes, but again, I'll think on this one. Sorry I can't give you a definite answer just yet.

Thanks for signing up and offering up slots in your gym! This $2 million added is REALLY tempting, but I'm also worried about people losing interest in this tournament if we wait 3 months for fights. I feel like 2 months or just slightly under is a good time frame for this.

Also, we're full! If people would still like to sign up for a waiting list though, please do so! We're still waiting on a few signees to confirm their spot anyway. You can still get in!

I would prefer three months, but two months of training will make for a much more varied group of fighters. And after giving it a good nights sleep, I will just kick in the $2mil if you still want it, I have too much idle cash anyway.

3 months waiting for a creation tournament?

I see a lot of people that train project fighters for much longer than 3 months. I very much want to participate in a 3-6 month project tournament.

Anyone is willing to let my creation project trained in their private gym? I'll pay for it weekly. Just PM me and we will discuss the price for it.I also own a private gym in NYC if any of you want to exchange training as well.

It's the 1st of November, what's the story? Create/No-Create?

Happy 1st of November too.

I posted the creation date in the private message I sent out to everyone. Creation is Sunday, 11/2.

Why was it H2Beau that created Prestige and started this up but you are the one making the switch? Seems a bit dodgy to me

Not dodgy at all. King is my partner. I'm making the switch but asked him to post that as I've been away from my computer all day. Felt he could do it better than I could posting from my phone. All is well guys, I promise.

Why was it H2Beau that created Prestige and started this up but you are the one making the switch? Seems a bit dodgy to me

I was waiting to see if i was the only one who notice this... i didnt wanna be "that guy" but KingMSD's first post in this thread seems to just come out of nowhere and almost is like H2Beau accidentally posted under his multi and tryed to keep playing along since no one seemed to notice.

Also, maybe 5 posts to late but i just notice i'm a brown belt now ;-) and didnt even have to spam a bunch of garbage LOL

I was waiting to see if i was the only one who notice this... i didnt wanna be "that guy" but KingMSD's first post in this thread seems to just come out of nowhere and almost is like H2Beau accidentally posted under his multi and tryed to keep playing along since no one seemed to notice.

Also, maybe 5 posts to late but i just notice i'm a brown belt now ;-) and didnt even have to spam a bunch of garbage LOL

Lol defo not a multi, we've been talking about the tourney and so when I can I've been helping with questions and stuff when beau hasn't gotten to it already.