Cleveland will suck.

ch3rubim

I was one of the guys that said that only Bulls are better than Cavs. And I still think so. Hawks for sure aren't better. Wizards for sure aren't better. Your beloved NY Knicks FOR SURE aren't better.

You say Cavs are doing bad. Yeah, they are. Best player in the world is injured. Their only legit rim defender went down for a season. They have at the moment no one who can really defend their paint and that's why they are losing. If I recall correctly you are both Spurs fan and NY Knicks fan (you HAVE to be NY Knicks fan to think before the season that they will end up as 4th team in the east). It's easy to pick a team where guys are injured and say "Ow, they suck". No one WANTS to be injured. No one is TRYING to get injured. It happens. During games, during practice - during normal life. LBJ didn't pick to be injured, because that hits his value - how many players and trades were denied because of injury history? In those days no one wants to have big injury history, because that may mean you are gone from the league. So if you want to pretend like you know what you are saying, keep on doing it. I don't care, you just deliver some pretty decent comedy for us to laugh at, because you have no arguments to defend your point of view and all you are doing is keep calling people trolls or LBJ suckers, when they have other opinion - that's straight grad school type of child.

So, if you want to be treated here seriously - start talking with some sense at least. If you don't want to be treated seriously...well, if you want that, then you just admit that you are a troll. So ball is in your court - start talking, instead of insulting everyone, and maybe you can be treated seriously at some point.

the troll is wrong again. im nver a knicks fan. it was all a prediction. always a spurs fan.

Cavs were always bound to be bad. just look at that roster which was my point from the beginning.

James, like i said is off his prime and going downhill. Kyrie already forgot to play point coz Lebron did it half way through the season, which was another point i made both not fitting well. they dont have defense, especially the superstars. they are full of selfish players that mostly care about stats. waiters was one, now he got traded like i expected. it wont be a surprise if james leaves again.

stupid people expected too much from these guys. even the miami can beat this guys in play.offs.

Now you are comparing apples and oranges - You know (since you are Spurs fan), as well as we know, that Popp is a genius and he can randomly select 15 guys from D-League and make it work. There is no one like him in this league, so its no wonder that only Spurs can remain decent with injuries to their key players. So try to use any other team - but using the only one that's capable of doing it, is just lame. You want to compare longest active head coach to a rookie-coach...seriously?

And Im not making excuse - I told you they suck. What I said is that you picked injured team and you say they suck. Duuuh...it's not a rocket science that team without their best player will be bad - especially if they relay on that one player too much. So it's not argument in discussion about Clevland being bad, since it's obvious fact to everybody around.

Now you are comparing apples and oranges - You know (since you are Spurs fan), as well as we know, that Popp is a genius and he can randomly select 15 guys from D-League and make it work. There is no one like him in this league, so its no wonder that only Spurs can remain decent with injuries to their key players. So try to use any other team - but using the only one that's capable of doing it, is just lame. You want to compare longest active head coach to a rookie-coach...seriously?

And Im not making excuse - I told you they suck. What I said is that you picked injured team and you say they suck. Duuuh...it's not a rocket science that team without their best player will be bad - especially if they relay on that one player too much. So it's not argument in discussion about Clevland being bad, since it's obvious fact to everybody around.

what? this thread was made even before season began. its inevitable, you guys were the one assuming this team would get a top seat and make its way to finals. LOL

even defended LBJ like a D-rider. good luck defending him once he leaves.

You see? You keep proving my point that the only thing you can is insulting people. All I did is to take your argument away from you.

Cavs may not get the top seed - but they still can make the eastern finals. During the season you play a lot of different teams - including west. During playoffs you play your conf for huge majority of the time. And Cavs will make the playoffs. Now tell me, which team from the East can beat Cavs in 7 game series besides Bulls (which we already agreed, are better than Cavs). Looking at the 7 team that AT THIS MOMENT will make playoffs in the east we have: Nets, Bucks (neither of those two stands a chance), Heat, Wizard, Raptors, Hawks (could make it tough, but those teams are beatable by Cavs during 7 games series) and Bulls - on which we agreed they are beatable.

During the playoffs only thing that counts is a team - and you have LeBron, Love and Irving leading a team with fairly decent players. It's the same as OKC in the west - they won't probably get home court advantage and neither of top 4 teams want to meet them in the first round.

You see? You keep proving my point that the only thing you can is insulting people. All I did is to take your argument away from you.

Cavs may not get the top seed - but they still can make the eastern finals. During the season you play a lot of different teams - including west. During playoffs you play your conf for huge majority of the time. And Cavs will make the playoffs. Now tell me, which team from the East can beat Cavs in 7 game series besides Bulls (which we already agreed, are better than Cavs). Looking at the 7 team that AT THIS MOMENT will make playoffs in the east we have: Nets, Bucks (neither of those two stands a chance), Heat, Wizard, Raptors, Hawks (could make it tough, but those teams are beatable by Cavs during 7 games series) and Bulls - on which we agreed they are beatable.

During the playoffs only thing that counts is a team - and you have LeBron, Love and Irving leading a team with fairly decent players. It's the same as OKC in the west - they won't probably get home court advantage and neither of top 4 teams want to meet them in the first round.

the top 4 teams can beat the cavs. even a full miami roster can beat them. theyre not getting past 1st round.

if they get 5th seed, theyr facing bulls. below 5th, they face the top seats which are capable of beating the cavs even sweeping them. you wont get past first round if you dont have defense in the playoffs. stop comparing okc, coz they are very good defensively from starters to the bench.

You are silly now. Hawks aren't passing round 1. Cavs at least can hang out around .500 without James. Hawks with 1 longer injury are almost out of playoffs (maybe they can keep 7-8 seat). Did you watch Miami game recently? Because they aren't really healthy, so saying "full miami roster can beat them" is like your stupid attempt to bitch out of the bet, saying "If D-Rose is injured, bet is off". You can throw as many "what if's" as you want, that means shit. Miami proved that they can't stay healthy for long, so it shows that most likely they won't be healthy when it comes playoffs time. Bulls is the only top 4 that can beat them (maybe even sweep them), Toronto is having troubles without DeRozan - and we will soon now if they can keep what they've been doing WITH DeRozan, who should be back soon. Washington won't pass round 1 too - I would love to see my fellow polish guy make it further into playoffs, but Gortat's best achievement this season may be during All Star game, if assistant coaches pick him as bench forward. So there you have it - top 4 teams, Bulls, Hawks, Raptors and Wizards. Only one of those 4 can beat Cavs in 7 games series. I agree that series with Raps, Wizards or Hawks may be tough - but that's a series Cavs would take at the end.

You have to understand one thing - during the season anyone can beat anyone. 76ers could beat Bulls, if they catch them on back-to-back and Bulls would understimate Sixers, by resting some players. But there is no such thing during playoffs - you cant win entire series by luck. And that's what Hawks, Wizards and Raps would need to beat Cavs in playoff series.

But whatever I will say, all you can answer is "You are stupid D-Rider", so why do I bother exchanging posts with you? At least prove me that you are more than 12 yr olds and start really talking, by trying to prove your point by FACTS, not insults. Of course, if you are capable of such thing...are you?

• Upvote 1

wow. you wrote an essay.

the main word is defense. those top 4 teams play good defense along with good offense, just look at their team stats. derozen will be fine in play.offs, toronto will be elite. also miami, wade is gonna play good play.offs and also bosh. any team in the east will have a tough series with them.

the cavs on the other hand, have so many weaknesses and holes which will be very easy to exploit in the 7 series play.offs, especially when teams can focus on one team at a time.

• Downvote 1

wow. you wrote an essay.

the main word is defense. those top 4 teams play good defense along with good offense, just look at their team stats. derozen will be fine in play.offs, toronto will be elite. also miami, wade is gonna play good play.offs and also bosh. any team in the east will have a tough series with them.

the cavs on the other hand, have so many weaknesses and holes which will be very easy to exploit in the 7 series play.offs, especially when teams can focus on one team at a time.

Out of interest, what is your new manager profile?

Funny how S3raphim wants to call everybody a troll yet he is trolling everybody.

you're the troll. how am i trolling? i created this thread. try comparing the posts and see whos trolling

Well, For one thing you just triple posted.

• Upvote 1

I have permission to troll the forums from The King of The Forums, Castor Rollins. Go Magic.

cavs are in trouble. the nets are catching up. lebron's looking like an old man now.

i really want these guys to make play.offs and then watch them suck in the 1st round.

i called it. cavs suck.

Yeah, it's nice to keep sticking one thing you were right about...NY Knicks asked me to say hi to you. They want to give you a contract, just for believing that they can make the playoffs. They said they want to give you a chance to lose all dignity alongside with them, since you are just like them.

Yeah, it's nice to keep sticking one thing you were right about...NY Knicks asked me to say hi to you. They want to give you a contract, just for believing that they can make the playoffs. They said they want to give you a chance to lose all dignity alongside with them, since you are just like them.

its the title of the thread stupid.

lol butthurt again and all he can do is troll coz his darling LBJ is gonna leave again. cant defend your bf anymore? Lol

its the title of the thread stupid.

lol butthurt again and all he can do is troll coz his darling LBJ is gonna leave again. cant defend your bf anymore? Lol

Im telling you for like...fifth time? I couldn't care less about LBJ. Im Mavs fan and as far as my opinion goes - King may go and fuck himself for all I care. So yeah, your trolling is as accurate, as Kobe is this year. You should work on it, instead of shooting bricks time and time again :)

• Upvote 1