Cleveland will suck.

ch3rubim

So you just admitted that you used her account? It is pretty obvious that it is just a multi account.

Yeah hes clearly a multi, im not sure he has a girlfriend who made an account here. That type of chick probably wouldnt allow someone to call them an ignorant idiot whenever they had a disagreement instead of talking it out logically. Most women dont want men who would pick a fight and then claim they are being attacked and crying victim either.

We are LBJ suckers because we say that you have a multi? xD Fuck logic, who needs it anyway xD

Lol, logic in this thread and the "God" thread has been fucked pages ago

Yeah hes clearly a multi, im not sure he has a girlfriend who made an account here. That type of chick probably wouldnt allow someone to call them an ignorant idiot whenever they had a disagreement instead of talking it out logically. Most women dont want men who would pick a fight and then claim they are being attacked and crying victim either.

Lol, logic in this thread and the "God" thread has been fucked pages ago

yea fucked with views in 5 days

yea fucked with views in 5 days

That's because people were trying to get you to realize actual logic for 5 days, which you repeatedly answered with other questions.

and you couldn't edit the last one like I did with this one, I wish Castor would get on here and put you in your place.

Kevin Love 16.5 points per game with 40% shooting.

i think he's dreaming for a trade every night.

When will you realize - it takes TIME to adjust to new team. Kevin wsa talking about it all the time. LeBron was tlking about it all the time. Kyrie and Dion were talking about it all the time. EVERYONE who has any idea what basketball is was talking about it all the time. You were the only one sticking to his childish method "who screams the most, is right" and kept talking your stupid opinion, pretending you know what are you talking about. So STFU, troll, go back to your right hand...I mean, girlfriend and leave the talk to those with IQ higher than 75.

When will you realize - it takes TIME to adjust to new team. Kevin wsa talking about it all the time. LeBron was tlking about it all the time. Kyrie and Dion were talking about it all the time. EVERYONE who has any idea what basketball is was talking about it all the time. You were the only one sticking to his childish method "who screams the most, is right" and kept talking your stupid opinion, pretending you know what are you talking about. So STFU, troll, go back to your right hand...I mean, girlfriend and leave the talk to those with IQ higher than 75.

i think everybody would know who's the troll here. xD LOL

I'm just talking about Lebron being compared to MJ as greatest ever, and even surpassing him. I just think that conversation is done. Lebron can be there at the top 5 ever but separate him from MJ already. I always hear that shit and I can stand it like if Lebron wins consecutive championships in Cleveland, then he'll be in the conversation with MJ. NOT a CHANCE.

The problem with Lebron and Kyrie is Lebron has to give his point guard mentality and let Kyrie set the plays for the team making him an unstoppable second option in the offense, waiting for lobs and in the post. He catches the ball so far away many times. Kyrie is the point guard on this team and now he looks like a combo guard and its slowing down his improvement.

Their team would be unstoppable if Lebron was moving more without the ball. He has to figure that out himself, he has to stop trying to be the number 1 fantasy player.

I agree 95% with this. Kyrie can't dribble the air out of the ball like he normally does. Lebron needs the ball in his hands. Hes a playmaker. Thats what makes him great. Hes 6'9 250+ with point guard iq and everything in between to great post moves. Kyrie needs to mature. Point blank.

Troll definition.

A member of an internet forum who continually harangues and harasses others. Someone with nothing worthwhile to add to a certain conversation, but rather continually threadjacks or changes the subject, as well as thinks every member of the forum is talking about them and only them. Trolls often go by multiple names to circumvent getting banned.

i think everybody would know who's the troll here. xD

i think everybody would know who's the troll here. xD LOL

Troll definition.

A member of an internet forum who continually harangues and harasses others. Someone with nothing worthwhile to add to a certain conversation, but rather continually threadjacks or changes the subject, as well as thinks every member of the forum is talking about them and only them. Trolls often go by multiple names to circumvent getting banned.

Yeah, we all know who the troll is.

I agree 95% with this. Kyrie can't dribble the air out of the ball like he normally does. Lebron needs the ball in his hands. Hes a playmaker. Thats what makes him great. Hes 6'9 250+ with point guard iq and everything in between to great post moves. Kyrie needs to mature. Point blank.

yea you got a point in maturity. Kyrie needs to mature faster though.

i think kyrie's body is not fit for a post game.

but if he had a post game, tough to stop, you're right.

Troll definition.

Lol, seems like a perfect definition of you

• Upvote 1