Yo Xanax

Viking

Whats up with this guy? Hes a wellknown racist and he seems to get away with it too.

I was under the impression that it is zero tolerance policy against racism...but am i wrong???

Look in this thread how disrespectful and hateful he is against other people.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45844

I feel like i am supporting this by staying quiet and i refuse to do that.

And so the moderators dont move this from main forum or close it - lets also discuss his worthless manager skills. Played the game for more than 5.5 years...best rating? 150 lol

If these horrendous racist attacks where aimed at black people he would be banned by now. I demand justice and the same treatment for the other minorities too.

Make your voices heard and join the resistance.

/Justicebringer, Castor Rollins

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Xanax is a worthless troll and sadist.

Castor is right here, his comments on that thread were disgraceful, and if somebody was to look at the tycoon forums and be of the ethnicity that he was unfairly insulting, they would be upset and tycoon may lose another member.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Me and Manu have our own thread. You don't like it stay out of it. You don't see him cryinag about it do you ladies?

It's public, anybody can see it. Why don't you take it to private messages to be openly racist. You don't want to put off new members from MMA tycoon do you now?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

And unicorn you should really take your horn out of castor's ass. It will get you nowhere and makes you look like a tool of a fool.

My horn goes where it wants to go, and contrary to popular belief it is not up or around Castor's ass. You vouch for Xanax, I vouch for Castor. I could say the same "Castor is cool as fuck. Not a hater. Not racist. Old school kinda cool"

I have no problem with you, just defending your friend. My only problem is with the sadist Xanax.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

http://i.imgur.com/tyWB8yU.png

Have you been to "Getting ass kicked and have to distract with silly pictures" -school run by Agent Dee?

Why did you post those pictures? (Racist pics not fat bitch pic) Who are you to make fun of someone else like that? A pillpopping drooling junkie lol.

Thank you castor for bringing this to my attention, some of those memes are pretty funny. We all know the real reason Castor is so offended by these pictures that Xanax was posting; no one takes his title as king sheep shagger away from him.

Hypocrite.

I was racist according to you when i said that Scotland is an english puppet state. (Which it is) but now you dont seem to react at all.

http://flexpack.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/icebags.jpg

***VENDETTA MEMBERS***

- Do not try to smoke.

- Apply directly to rectum.

- Have Epipen ready,

- You are allergic to xanax.

Allergic to xanax? I was smoking alprazolam in bongs when you sucked your mothers tits/were still in diapers.
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1