Realsing my rooster. 2 really great fighters need a new home.

Kronix

It wouldn't usually allow me to put an extra fighter on my shortlist if that were the case as it says "you have 1 free agent slot available"

But you are right, my create a fighter only says Island fighter only, but the weird thing is that I paid a guy tycoon $ and got the confirmation mails that 2 fighter slots were bought months ago which should allow me 18 fighters.

I think the system is unsure of how many slots I should have depending on if I'm under Free agent or create a fighter

It's no big deal, I'll see if someone can buy me fighter slots for tycoon bucks.

It wouldn't usually allow me to put an extra fighter on my shortlist if that were the case as it says "you have 1 free agent slot available"

But you are right, my create a fighter only says Island fighter only, but the weird thing is that I paid a guy tycoon $ and got the confirmation mails that 2 fighter slots were bought months ago which should allow me 18 fighters.

I think the system is unsure of how many slots I should have depending on if I'm under Free agent or create a fighter

It's no big deal, I'll see if someone can buy me fighter slots for tycoon bucks.

Sounds like the game is cock blocking you from getting those roosters.

(sorry... had to say it)

• Upvote 1