I'm just going to throw this out here, if you've got skins from Dissolution in the past and want them again, send Macho a message. Don't send me a message, he handles those, I have no idea about them and I'm just going to send your message to him anyway.

if they are in your store which they are, since they were sold there before... Why would you not want to accomodate a customer?

Clothing stores are the easiest companies to run outside of gyms. But hey dont worry, I wont bother you again with trivial BS like ? Buying shit from your store!

Edit: Way to give a whole 2% towards running a company.

Edited by Skap
  • Upvote 1

He does those, I haven't a clue what's what on those, It's not that I don't care about my store, I'm trying to save myself from errors, when he knows more on his custom stuff then I do.

Hi Madness, I know I'm on tap for the Mad Max avatar but I was wondering if I may add this to the list of avatars to be created? This is for my newly created fighter, Connor MacManus

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/103/715d650bb518e254a10e6ec9b0b58dc5/l.jpg

Much obliged and appreciated as always. I also just remembered I have an avatar for Nero Padilla in the queue after the Mad Max, so there's definitely no rush on any of those Madness. Please take your time :thumbup: :yes:

That's great man :thumbup: I'll submit this to Mike for approval and hopefully Max Mundine will have a new face and skin. With my usual order of 20 skins, will the total of the avatar and skin be 40k?

• Upvote 1

That's great man :thumbup: I'll submit this to Mike for approval and hopefully Max Mundine will have a new face and skin. With my usual order of 20 skins, will the total of the avatar and skin be 40k?

Yeah, I know it is technically 2 designs, but it isn't your fault Mike rejected it. Just $40k total plus stocking fees for the skins.

That's definitely a unique cosplay dude right there haha Good deal, and since you put in more effort than usual, I'll send 50k instead of 40 because that's only right in my opinion

• Upvote 1

Is this message directed at me or KingEpicity?

KingEpicity. He wanted 20 sets and you wanted 40. So picking up the skins from the store would be $6k for him and $12k for you once they are stocked. I was just waiting for the avatars to be approved before stocking them.

Edit: Looks like both were approved already. I will have them stocked in the next hour.

I made these for someone who never got back to me on buying them, so they are for sale. $30k for the avatar, and $300 per piece on the skin.

http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag337/MadnessMMA/LukePlouman3Skin_zpsc6736d05.jpghttp://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag337/MadnessMMA/LukePlouman3Avatar_zpscec629bb.jpg

This one is just the avatar, so $20k for it.

http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag337/MadnessMMA/AmbushAvatar_zps9c362867.jpg

Ah, very good sir, I just wanted to make sure I understood. The Mad Max avatar was approved for Max Mundine by the way :thumbup: I'm surprised no one has bought the avatar and skin deal. If it's not purchased in a while, and one of my fighters, Yushin Yamamoto, turns out to be decent after all, then I may see if I can convince you to make the avatar face a Japanese male with a red mohawk. I'll keep you updated haha

• Upvote 1