Chatroom

diamondandy

Wow, you still can't get over the fact I corrected your grammar once as a joke haha

and if you looked in chat lately, you would have noticed that everyone is different.

I could care less about you correcting my grammar, all that matters is you gave me a reason to mess with you. And potentially be a rival, but I dont think you're quite at my level. And you really are boring, like a cardboard cutout!
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I could care less about you correcting my grammar, all that matters is you gave me a reason to mess with you. And potentially be a rival, but I dont think you're quite at my level. And you really are boring, like a cardboard cutout!

Rank 198....Average Opp Rank: 1242

My rank: 382....Average Opp Rank: 707

Might not be as high rank as you, but at least I don't fight a lot of noobs. Also, it seems that it is only a couple of people who don't like me, so I don't really care. Tell me what you have done in the community? At least I interact with people, get involved in things, etc.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

How many titles have you won? Better yet, how many title fights have you had chump? I've won a heavyweight title in half the time it took you to even get a shot. Former Eternal Rivals heavyweight champ, QFC tournament winner. Looks like my resumes better

than yours.

I love your manager quote "Back and better than ever" You didnt shoot very high did you? :notworthy:

Well of course hes not at your level. Why would he lower himself all the way down there. Hes Vendetta and autoqualified as a Super Manager ... unless you disappear from this thread right now i will put you on my "To Do" list and castorize you.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Dropped in tonight for the first time in a long time, used to be there always but have drifted away, not due to anything occurring there, just mainly because for reasons I can't explain it simply wasn't a priority. As for all this talk about bashing noobs, I have never heard anything more ridiculous in all my time here, during my active time in chat it has been quite the opposite. Maybe I will make more appearances in the future but u do like the idea of it being like a "shout box"

PS I miss you Dick Copeland!

How many titles have you won? Better yet, how many title fights have you had chump? I've won a heavyweight title in half the time it took you to even get a shot. Former Eternal Rivals heavyweight champ, QFC tournament winner. Looks like my resumes better than yours.

The amount of titles you win doesn't make you a good manager. Hell, look at the lower orgs, you can win a title in your first fight for them. As for how many overall I have won, I won a few on my first account, yet to win one on this account. Also, do the maths genius. It took you 8 months to win the title, it took me 7 months to get a title shot.

Well of course hes not at your level. Why would he lower himself all the way down there. Hes Vendetta and autoqualified as a Super Manager ... unless you disappear from this thread right now i will put you on my "To Do" list and castorize you.

And Castor wins

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

dinooo I didnt mean that the mods themself were bashing new players but Ive sat in chat for hours in the past and watched managers talking about how they hate new players and how stupid they are. Thats not going to make someone want to stick around especially when others are agreeing with it.

As far as help goes in chat. I watch conversations back and forth with older players and picked up a lot of good info for it.

So chat in itself isnt all bad but at times it can sure put a sour taste in your mouth.

I can never remember that sort of convo to be honest. It wouldn't be from anyone i have named above though, all of those guys enjoyed new managers coming into chat because it meant the game would grow. Mannetosen for example was a mentor to a fair few people who first came about in chat same with Duphus. Whenever i joined Skinny Vince took me under his wing and taught me how to run an org. Later on Lance and shortfuse taught me how to set sliders better etc (Vince was never the greatest at slider advice sadly). I am fairly certain Duphus was taught by JLP, he joined not long after me. They have been plenty of managers who have stuck around after being on chat and come out better for it.

I suppose it just depends on who is on chat and at what time but in general a majority of managers are good to new players and don't bash them. Chat has slowly went downhill over the past 3 years but as i said it is with a majority of its users disappearing. Tycoon isn't the only thing discussed in chat either, it can go from football to history etc. I get that chat isn't for everyone but i also say it has a bit to do with fights being hyped in the past. STP vs Tonal they were about 20 people in chat waiting for it to appear on spoiler. Not too long ago chat barely got 20 in for a UFC fight. It seems to be picking up a lot though after this thread.

• Upvote 2

It has picked up a bit.. I've been having the room set as +m and voicing people for the times that Humors starts being an idiot again, but apart from that it has been pretty decent

Not sure how it was when the fights were on as I was in work, but I couldn't scroll back to before the fights (In regards to chat) so it seems like plenty of chatter was going on at least :D

I couldn't care less.

I could care less is implying that you do care.

• Upvote 4