United States Fighting Championship - Official Smack Talk Thread

DBM2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14203167561011.jpg

Cornelius Carr (6-3-0) 170lbs

Well that didn't go to plan at all, I clearly under-estimated my opponent Adrik Vasilev, I went with the wrong tactic and nearly paid the price but managed to scrape a points decision. Good fight Vasilev, I won't make that mistake twice. Good fight man.

Back to the gym for me before my next defence. I have some serious work to do if I want to keep the title, I see the 170lbs division at USFC is becoming the breeding ground for quite a few beasts and they're all coming after my belt.

• Upvote 2

Ragnar

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14106006835365.png

Post Fight Press Conference

Reporter "Congratulations on a great fight, it wasn't your night but it was an awesome fight, what's your take on how it went Ragnar?"

Ragnar "Firstly i would like to thank my sponsor Bullet Proof, and my camp, they have been great. Congrats to Chad, you fought a great fight bro.

I don't know, maybe I head hunted too much and should have mixed it up more, used the clinch as he wasn't so good there and i thought he would be and the plan was to keep clear of it, and I should have picked up the pace because I think now that Chad maybe came for a points win and I looked a little harder for the finish. I missed his head too often and should have gone to the body, and worked my Muay Thai some more. Who knows? What is done is done. I got out pointed, closely in each round."

Reporter "What's is next for you Rag?"

Ragnar "Weeks holiday, then back in the gym, help get my man Xavier David ready later this month, that kid has been given tougher fights than anyone, he gets through his next fight and Xavier is a real threat.

No one at Team Alpha Male is worried about this loss tonight, my chin was strong, I showed heart, my confidence is great, you know my IQ is 143 and I have serious KO power. I think my camp were worried about cuts being a factor but sure I got cut, but 5 rounds and I made it through against a stud like Chad, so that was cool.

So maybe this was a useful defeat, I lost to an older guy, a champ from a great camp, on points but at the same time showed people why they can have faith in my returning. Like I said cuts and confidence were overcome tonight, I passed those tests.

I will earn myself a title shot, and if Chad is still champ, we will go again.

To finish I would like to thank the fans and David Morrison."

Reporter "Thanks Ragnar, pure class."

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/34/34w13.jpg

Adrik "The Kraken" Vasilev 7-1-0

"I am absolutely devastated by the loss last night, I thought I won the fight. I congratulate Cornelius Carr for getting the job done and picking up a well fought win and now you've defended your title like a true Champion".

• Upvote 2

205lbs fighter, "The Exiled Sinner" Michael Van Roost:

"Mr.Universe just got lucky that he opened the same cut that I got in training to get a fluke win. Now I have to can crush my way to get a shot against him again. I dont care about my next opponent because I know nothing about him. Mr.Universe now listen, I will literally smash you piece by piece with my elbows after I beat those cans up. "

• Upvote 1

I am finally proud to announce a partnership with the USFC. Hands down in my opinion the best Org in MMAT and I have delt with a few. It has been a long time coming as we just kept missing the end of each other's contracts. I am excited about this and excited to be working with all of the managers and fighters.

Who will be the next champion with a bounty placed on his head???

• Upvote 2

Alright fight fans, fighters and managers alike. Another great championship match at USFC 52. BPS is once again making things interesting.

BPS for USFC

is putting up a bonus for the Wes Good v Jutta Hanolla fight.

a $7500 90 day sponsorship, 10 items of gear and a 20% discount at the BPS store

**IF** the fighter wins by KO!!!

Make it an even 10K

if the Ko comes in the last 2 mins of the fight!!!

• Upvote 3

Nice to see a company going the extra mile to make an effort considering a lot of company's don't even bother sponsoring fighters anymore let alone giving away special bonuses and bounty's.

I'll definitely make sure my fighters buy some of your clothes from your store as way of saying thank you.

Keep up the great work!

• Upvote 2

Alright fight fans, fighters and managers alike. Another great championship match at USFC 52. BPS is once again making things interesting.

BPS for USFC

is putting up a bonus for the Wes Good v Jutta Hanolla fight.

a $7500 90 day sponsorship, 10 items of gear and a 20% discount at the BPS store

**IF** the fighter wins by KO!!!

Make it an even 10K

if the Ko comes in the last 2 mins of the fight!!!

ok i will try!

• Upvote 2

Skipper, Jaret, Bwang and all fighters and managers, thank you guys for your support and it is my pleasure. It also adds a bit of fun for me to be involved with the fighters and managers. I also think it adds more anticipation to the fights as far as outcome and maybe more interest in knowing what the outcomes will be. I will continue to try and spice things up for the fighters and managers and help USFC become the number one Org in the game as it should be.

We can also thank Dave Morrison as he was my mentor early in the game and I've really tried to modle myself after his dedication to his business (not fairing so well on that as a manager lol). Thanks Dave. I really appreciate all that you have done for me!!!

• Upvote 2

USFC 52 Preview

Spencer Kilco reporting for £4£: The best for MMA News, Views and Reviews

Bullet Proof System presents United States Fighting Championship 52 in New York this Sunday. The stacked card features Wes Good (7-2) fighting Jutta Hanolla (10-1-1) for the vacant middle weight title. Don’t forget to buy your BPS gear while saving the date for USFC 52.

185 lbs Championship Fight: Wes Good vs Jutta Hanolla

The much loved Finnish fighter has the fans support going into this fight. Hanolla’s first title comes after a devastating first round knockout over Fionn McCool back in May. This also his first ever fight at 185 usually fighting 205. The cut shouldn’t be too taxing for the twenty three year old and may give him a favourable advantage on fight night. Jutta "Spike" Hanolla is a fantastic all-rounder who deserves to be a contender, it’s amazing he hasn’t been in this situation so far in his career. Usually replying too much on his boxing he does have the skills to fight everywhere else, but expect to see Hanolla keep this one standing up in the centre of the cage.

In his USFC debut Wes Good is coming off a two fight lose streak (his only losses). Sceptics may say USFC only has Good in the main event to ride on his popularity but the young Moroccan does deserve to be here. An impressive seven fight win streak all but one by KO won the fans over who would love to see him winning again. The fighter can fight everywhere which is what makes him an exciting match up for Hanolla. Expect Good to trade standing but maybe go in for the takedown where he may have a slight advantage. This is his weight class, he’s going to want to be king and send Hanolla packing back to 205. Will he do it?

205 lbs co main event: Der Debil vs Jack Daniels

Daniels (7-1) is on a five fight win streak with three of those fights being fight of the night. At 27 we still has some time left in him but needs to get a few big wins in quickly of any chance of being considered a contender. With fantastic muay thai skills and a perfect takedown record Daniels is going to aim to get that big fight win in Debil (8-10). With a not so shinny perfect record the Filipino fighter seems to be on a comeback with a submission win a month ago. Debil is a dangerous fight but he can’t stand in the pocket with Daniels and has to avoid the takedown. This could end up being a one sided fight.

155 lbs: Tony Sassano Jnr vs Lee Sin

With a new manager Sin (9-1) is going to want to keep that nine fight win streak alive. Since losing his first pro fight by submission Sin has been a dominating force with world class muay thai skills. USFC fans should watch this one closely as a dominate win could make Sin a contender. First he needs to get through Sassano (5-1), who is a decent all-rounder and tough competition for any fight style. On a two fight win streak Sassano needs a few more wins to be considered a contender but he’s well on this way. This is defiantly the most interesting fight on the lower card of USFC’s future.

205 lbs: Jared Nuke vs Wampage Johnson

USFC veteran Nuke (7-2-5) will surly bee the fan favourite going into this one. With strong boxing and wrestling skills he can bully his opponent into a finish often looking to lock in a submission. However the brit Johnson (7-4) may have all the answers to stop Nuke in his tracks. Also a strong boxer and great takedown ability on paper these two are matched. This has all the makings to be a war of a fight.

205 lbs: Svork Silva vs Mika Karalahti

Two Finnish with many USFC fight under their belt are finally squaring off. Silva (10-7) is coming off a loss while Karalahti (6-4) is coming off two loses. Both men need to get back to winning if they hope to hold on to the USFC fanbase. Karalahti can hold his own all over the cage but expect Silva to clinch and look for the takedown.

155 lbs: Bible Basher vs Vladimir Emelianenko

Emelianenko (4-0) is a powerful Russian boxer who always looks for the knock out. His opponent, Basher (4-3), can trade standing up but not to be out boxed he may need to rely on keeping Emelianenko in tight with the clinch. Basher usually has to rely on the judges for the win but we know he has the cardio to go the distance. Emelianenko hasn’t proven he can go the distance but such a powerful hook will he need to?

185 lbs: Hugmar Sidwell vs Eder Falcao

Sidwell (2-2) is USFC born an breed and although we may not have the perfect record I not a lot of USFC fans that want to see him pick up some wins. He’s worked hard to become a decent al round fighter although tying his opponent up against the cage seems to be his most effective strategy. Falcao (3-1) is coming off his first loss which was in front of the USFC crowd. The Brazilian doesn’t have the crowd on his side yet but if he can land another one of his devastating knockout punches over sidwell they’ll soon side with him.

205 lbs: Aldo Vurny vs Jake Wobinson

Coming off two decision losses in a row Vurny needs to get a win in. With a black belt in jiu jitsu and superb wrestling once Vurny gets this fight to the mat it’s his fight to win. Wobinson (6-6) is known to also take the fight to the mat but it’s hard to think the brown belt will be much of a match for Vurny. Vurny however has just terrible stand up which is where Wobinson needs to keep it.

170 lbs: Tobias Tattsyrup vs Andrei Zharkov

Tattsyrup (5-7) is on a terrible six fight losing streak. The English fight may have lost all support from the fans but he still seems to believe in himself with great wrestling ability he’s going to try and lay and pray the Russian Zharkov (6-4). We say that because Zharkov has proved he can be a decent wrestler, and with other skills in his arsenal you have to think it’s his to win.

205 lbs: Kostas Karelis vs Matthew Campion

The opening fight sees rookie Karelis (1-0) prove himself against Campion (2-5) a USFC veteran on a four fight losing streak. This match is Karelis to win if nervous don’t get the better of him. The Greek wrestler has a promising career if only he can come up with an answer to Campion’s muay thai.

• Upvote 3

Gonzalez: The only noise you will be making in my division is a whimper after I plant my fists in your face. You will be out cold on the mat and think you are playing little league instead of fighting there in the future.

Gonzalez: It took a little longer than planned but eventually he went down.

Plaskota misses with a takedown

and Plaskota takes a counter punch right on the button for his troubles.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked.gif

Plaskota is rocked!

Gonzalez lands with a massive overhand right! Stick a fork in Plaskota - he's out cold! Ermm... I think I just mixed my metaphors but yeah... That was a nice KO! Big win for Gonzalez!

Just another pretender....

• Upvote 1