U2 swings and misses... again

Evidently somebody didn't like the comment I made on Facebook about the injuries that Bono received in his biking accident was karma for sending the case of Guiness to Slash. Somebody replied with "What a stupid comment...it's really a shame when cousins marry."

well, the original post on Facebook described the first pic. "So we have a guy who broke the leg of the man in front of him, a tall Swedish guy who beat up the guy across him without getting the belt, some bitch who breaks arms in the background texting on her phone, and a midget in the middle wearing shades indoors ALL in on picture. Well that's how I see it lol"

Bono's in every kenlow post!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

He's not wrong...

He is and so are you for saying he's not wrong, go back in your cave groovemonkey.

Who gives a fuck if they knew or not. Sending an alchoholic gift to a "recovering alchoholic" (whatever that is) is not wrong. It is the alchoholics job not to drink alchohol.

Right or wrong, it's a pretty shitty thing to do. If you're getting someone a gift, you should at least make some vague effort to get a good one.

Right or wrong, it's a pretty shitty thing to do. If you're getting someone a gift, you should at least make some vague effort to get a good one.

This isn't like a brother giving you a bad present IMO. Call me cynical but I doubt that Bono was on the phone to place the order. It's a bunch of spoiled Pop Stars, who wear shades indoors, vaguely telling a PA to send a gift to a visiting Rock Star who wears a top hat. She (or he) has gone out out and sent a present of Guiness, which is appropriate (being both Irish and a "rock and roll" item). Slash will probably give the Guiness to his driver, laugh it off, and stuff his face with some other more expensive drug. Anyway, If you are scared of beer, you have no business posing as a Rock Star.