Fighters Name Change in Fight

ClarkKent

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=707983 So I had a fight today and the fighter's names are identical but the Tale of the Tape and the in fight text just calls them "Fighter A" and "Fighter B" yet during other moments it would say for example "Mitsurin Mizu is the aggressor here" or "Mitsurin Mizu really dominated that round" I don't get what happened because it's the first time I've ever seen anything like that.

Has anyone ever seen anything like this before or know why it would happen?

I was going to post this in the error section but I've posted things there and they either don't get looked at or take a long time to hear back about.

• Downvote 2

It takes about 2 minutes...

Even less than that,i changed 2 fighters names last week and i probably took a whopping 7 seconds

i already messaged clark about it but it was a feature put in a month and a half ago- two months ago it happened when i fought sabatons guy with the same name. its so you can still watch the pbp and know whats going on.

Yeah this was when i noticed it

In the end it's all money in Mikes pocket and for that we thank you...

Yeah, but that change referring to the fighters with the same names kind of ruins that fighters fun for me :( He was meant to be a troll fighter, kind of like Pico Le Snub's fighter Denton Thunder used to do with his avatar but obviously now that we can change names and stuff I can take it to the next level haha.

• Downvote 1

Yeah, but that change referring to the fighters with the same names kind of ruins that fighters fun for me :( He was meant to be a troll fighter, kind of like Pico Le Snub's fighter Denton Thunder used to do with his avatar but obviously now that we can change names and stuff I can take it to the next level haha.

Guess Mike doesn't appreciate people spending their time trolling other players :D

Found it funny at first tbh, but I can see how it would annoy other managers to know be able to learn anything from a fight really.

Guess Mike doesn't appreciate people spending their time trolling other players :D

Found it funny at first tbh, but I can see how it would annoy other managers to know be able to learn anything from a fight really.

That was the whole point, I was specifically going to go after managers that use the forums a lot and that more than likely read their fights pbp just to annoy some people. It's not like I do it with every fighter, I just wanted to change things up a bit and have a bit of fun with a fighter.

• Downvote 1

To be fair, Castor doesn't bother people with actual in game stuff, he keeps it to the forums, unless it is LOD and the alliance pyramid.

He sacked his double elimination tournament fighter after I whooped his ass. I'll never forgive him for that. Not to mention he's incredibly arrogant.

• Upvote 1