Once your fighter reaches Exceptional (13--) level Conditioning, I believe Yoga only takes 1% energy, but this may be the case with Wonderful (12--) Conditioning as well. Out of the various training options available, Yoga is the least taxing from what I can ascertain.

Once your fighter reaches Exceptional (13--) level Conditioning, I believe Yoga only takes 1% energy, but this may be the case with Wonderful (12--) Conditioning as well. Out of the various training options available, Yoga is the least taxing from what I can ascertain.

I'm pretty sure it uses less than 1%

Very minimal energy loss from yoga. If you smoke some bud with Eddie Bravo before sub offense classes, your stamina increases.

So THAT'S why that Girl Scout was slangin' those cookies outside of that gym and makin' stupid cash! It all makes sense now

• 6 years later...

What is yoga? The path to yoga is one of practice, contemplation and commitment. A path is not a set of instructions and there is no prescribed sequence of movements. Yoga may be practiced on a variety of levels and relays one's highest aspirations and spiritual aspirations to the divine. The practice of yoga embauresses the body, mind and spirit, helping one to transcend frustration, achieve calmness, direct thoughts and actions, reach higher states of awareness and awaken passion.