I challenged Lenny McLean(can Crusher) to a fight

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should we fight

• Yes,Beat that Can Cruher
    • No,He has the right to be No.1 for can crushing!
  2. 2. Who will win and do you want him to win?

• Lenny McLean and I want him to!
    • MMA Jimmy and I want him to!
    • Lenny McLean but I want him to lose...
    • MMA Jimmy but I want him to lose...

Or, you are just feeding your other fighters with the one fighter so you can sack him and have other fighters with inflated records.

No, if you were smart you wouldn't have got caught for multis and for trying to steal from the noob fund. There is a difference between being Evil, and just being a plain and utter fucking scumbag.

I never wanted tio steeal from there I had a mentor on my "old multi" and he said i should try it out there so i wanted to intend that I am a real manager and yeah got caught if you call it that but I never got money on any of my accounts from the noob fund so I should've gotten my money haha but thats for another thread =)

• Downvote 2

I never wanted tio steeal from there I had a mentor on my "old multi" and he said i should try it out there so i wanted to intend that I am a real manager and yeah got caught if you call it that but I never got money on any of my accounts from the noob fund so I should've gotten my money haha but thats for another thread =)

Actually you can't use term "my money", buddy. Anyway, lets stop this pointless discussion since it's leading to nowhere.

+1 cuz that if Damn funny and I am the 14th most anoying manager in Tycoon or actually I am not annoying I am just hated cuz I amm Evil and smart in what i do like the Mafia

LMAO. thats so delusional its funny. I thank you for giving me a chuckle on this fine monday evening

Good to see that Lenny McLaine's genius is finally getting recognition. These call-outs by the elite Tycoon managers are only testament to how much they all fear him and his amazing slider abilities. Hope I don't meet him in a QFC or fixed-fight org anytime soon! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's very impresive that 41 years old dude writes "damn, ran out of negs" and pisses off the whole community and "and sounds like a brain damaged kid".

So, old fart, have fun with the game.

Aw come ooonnn zatochi725, I'm 41 and I'm not an old fart...right? lol

yeah dont thake no shit from anybody

http://youtu.be/kLiJAX-MXcM

him and will staurt should start a alliance yeah beat that can crusher wooooooooooooo .Also i found a video of will staurt mother online i guess this where he gets his can crushing ability from :dancing:.Or you sure there not related him and lenny mclean someone should check there ip

http://youtu.be/wtL4bno5ca8

That's a very...interesting video, and the look on Steve Harvey's face is stupid funny lol

• Upvote 1