I lost

TheGuvnor

I lost ALL the time to my Instructors,...one day 1 asks me,..What ? would you rather have your arse kicked by someone who doesnt love you ?

enough said,.they beat me,..so people who didnt love me, could'nt

Perspective,....

• Upvote 1

mods its so obviously humors (or someones multi) ban this scumbag

That's what I'm saying. Who comes in to this game like that without some previoulsy knowledge. I hope his tantrum attracts some attention he wasn't expecting. This guy obviously is just a shady tool. This isn't at home on his X Box, you don't get to start over because you threw a tantrum. What a turd, I say we start a fund to see if Mike will add losses to his record. That would be more fun than knowing that a multi is out there.

• Upvote 3

That's what I'm saying. Who comes in to this game like that without some previoulsy knowledge. I hope his tantrum attracts some attention he wasn't expecting. This guy obviously is just a shady tool. This isn't at home on his X Box, you don't get to start over because you threw a tantrum. What a turd, I say we start a fund to see if Mike will add losses to his record. That would be more fun than knowing that a multi is out there.

I'd be down. Every time he starts a new account, it's preloaded with 50 losses.

/emotes Kanis: Slaps himself in the forefead as some of this starts to sink in.

You said his account is linked with another high level profile, who is it?

I'm going to answer this sort of, since it's been asked many times:

First I need to explain a few things as to why we thought it was linked to another account

1. Gov's proxie IP did finally show having logged into another account and the other was a high ranked manager, this was on Nov 5th.

2. While it was being investigated, the next day it was not showing on the IP checker (the checked had never done this before) which was odd.

3. Later the next day (nov 6th), other managers account then showed another high profile account and disappeared just as fast.

4. At the same time, Gov's account showed another account that hadn't been logged into for 170 days but showed on the IP checker, but this isn't possible cause it would have showed up when his account was first checked.

5. Now all 4 of said accounts are not linked by IP's by the checker

This all being said, there seemed to be some malfunction on the IP checker. Everything was logged and stored, but seems like it was some error. Last I knew mike was looking at it, as mod's we have little more to go on then you guys besides the fact we can check and see IP addresses. So the other manager that was linked to gov's account was likely an error as there were several other errors that happened at the same time, one of which was basically impossible to happen which shows me it was some sort of error.

Many may not understand this but it is what it is. That is as much as I'm going to say at the moment to not give out how we check certain things

I'd then like to know which high ranked manager's it was linked with.

Not going to happen as there was obviously some sort of error with the checker, would be like your account coming up in that error and posting your name only to get harassed/accused when it obviously was a mistake/error of some sort.

If you have some evidence that he is a multi or whatever feel free to sent it to a mod or mike, but for now I don't feel the need to give out any more info on this.

• Upvote 1

I'd then like to know which high ranked manager's it was linked with.

You're not the only one. But it's simple that the guy knows how to set sliders, so he must had an account or still has.

A reminder:

http://i.gyazo.com/7a659df75908105830a6a1f296c1d40a.png

He had so perfect record. If I had 16-0 and lose a fight I would have quited. But since I have so many losses on my record I just keep swinging.

• Upvote 1

I just asked a question. That should be a reasonable option in the game. Of course for $ I would pay up to 10$ to get that shit off my record.

what's up can crusher ??

You cannot undo your 1 loss so here is my offer to snatch 308 wins off my 308-208-10

(2 NCs) record.

308*10$=3080$

this is min.

However unlike you i very very rarely fight in QFC and if i do i lose to test hiddens.I have not more than 35 QFC's so far.

Until recent while i had

4 fighters at Sync which is in top 3(still there)

5 at CEC which is in top 3-6(fired a few,needed space to take part in Xyz tourney)

,4-5 at Honor which is in top 10-12

and rest here and there.

so every win at Sync and CEC worth is worth 50$ while at honor is worth say 20 $.I also fought at EVO and ASC. long time back and had a couple of handful of wins there too.50$ per win here too.

I pick FA's on regular basis so i keep fighting at other top 10-20 orgs for a short while.Every win here is worth 15-20$.

If you interested i will consider your offer. Mike and I will share the profit 50-50. I am damn serious with my proposition.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...