(Nomination) Nutrition company of the year 2014

bjornmma1

this is what i wrote Mike

Subject : GBK the new mod

He is blatantly lying about nutrition products in the Nutrition award thread. You simply can't have that man. On top of that he is one of Castors cheerleader and fairly disliked on the forum. Now who you choose as mods is up to you, but you can't have them behaving like that. I've spent 6.5 million on one product to have Tycoons best and noone else has spent close to that, hence I have the best product, perhaps by a margin, but still the best. So it's completely intolerable to have a Mod lie about it being otherwise.

I will send this also to MIke I really dont like that people like this delusional spammer are moderators here.

I will send this also to MIke I really dont like that people like this delusional spammer are moderators here.

and people don't like you being here either

• Upvote 1

Well, I'm speaking to Mike too. I'm fed up with your trolling, and trying to provoke people. And then you make it look like you're the victim. I've actually spoken to a significant amount of others who feel the same way about your childish behaviour. Lets fight fire with fire

Are you not trolling?

Pretty sure Skap paid more

I consider such posts like an act of trolling and you are writing a lot of similar posts.

shut up you tried to can crush and you failed 17 fights in? 16-1 good record if you fought anyone of importance.

grasman and your new cheerleader (TheGuvnor) get off Grants back as he has earned to get his mod rep and is is highly popular between the like tycoon players. You two just sit and watch and see if you are able to win the award and you can dream of what you both can do with the award. Wolf for the Win !!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Now all the cheerleaders have gathered here, dry humping each other.

But the fact still remains, until someone spends more money, I have the best product... period.

Now, all you cheerleaders can lie all you want, but when a Mod does it to damage a rival, its fucked up and shouldn't be tolerated

I nominate Grassman for biggest Mangina of 2014.

I don't want to argue with the King of The Forums, but that's a close call when The Guvnor is around.

Are you not trolling?

I consider such posts like an act of trolling and you are writing a lot of similar posts.

if I'm trolling by calling him a troll, and then you are calling me a troll, if that makes any one of us a troll it makes us all a troll. Troll. Stop trolling.

Last offtop post from me.

if I'm trolling by calling him a troll, and then you are calling me a troll, if that makes any one of us a troll it makes us all a troll. Troll. Stop trolling.

You are trolling by making pointless posts, I quoted your posts which I considered as an act of trolling, so your sentece is another bad joke which had been added to your collection. But you presented interesting way of thinking...

You are a liar.

A moderator on top of that.

I have no trust or faith in you as a moderator since you lie about this.

Put your money behind your lies or retract them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not fucking cool dude!

WTF is Mike thinking making you a mod???

Thor just Test them yourself and Screen shot it if your so passionate about it... I think a nutrition company of the yr should consist of more than whos spent the most money though, and personally I wouldnt know who to vote for.

Thor just Test them yourself and Screen shot it if your so passionate about it... I think a nutrition company of the yr should consist of more than whos spent the most money though, and personally I wouldnt know who to vote for.

Okay I will test them. Give me 10 nutrition companies that I should test because I have few free fighter slots.

well nutrition company of the year doesnt just go by highest quality or most paid into quality of supp -- also giving back to the community and or sponsoring huge contests or events -- way more to look at then just quality

now as for quality we know it rounds up from 159.5 up to 160 -- as far as what the difference would be each company send to someone independent to test each and post -- myself i think it might make a difference of .01 to .02 energy probably -- the difference from 158 to 159.5 isnt very much -- i dont remember the exact number but its not even enough for 1 training session difference

well nutrition company of the year doesnt just go by highest quality or most paid into quality of supp -- also giving back to the community and or sponsoring huge contests or events -- way more to look at then just quality

now as for quality we know it rounds up from 159.5 up to 160 -- as far as what the difference would be each company send to someone independent to test each and post -- myself i think it might make a difference of .01 to .02 energy probably -- the difference from 158 to 159.5 isnt very much -- i dont remember the exact number but its not even enough for 1 training session difference

There is a difference.

The new Mod, GBK is a fucking lying piece of shit for saying there isn't!

• Downvote 1

Completely agree.

There is no need to lie about shit like that, to hype a friends product.

Stick to the facts..

Bloody hell Grasman get a fucking grip kid. You sound pathetic. You could be giving away free 160 supps and I still wouldn't vote for your company because you are making such a big deal out of it. To think you are putting up such a big fuss to get a little badge under your profile name...

On topic: I vote for Grasmans mums tits as nutrition company of the year 2014. I've made all kindsa gainz from them. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/drink/i-love-milk-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 4

I didn't really want to get involved in this at all, but this is still going on, like over 12 hours later? Goddamn.. I only really used HGH Supplements, but I am going to boycot the company now, either untill new ownership or till I completely forget about this pathetic stuff :D I am going to get my supplements elsewhere now and my orders from Fury Nutrition and Milwauky's are on the way and I am looking to forward to see what results I get from this.

• Upvote 1

I didn't really want to get involved in this at all, but this is still going on, like over 12 hours later? Goddamn.. I only really used HGH Supplements, but I am going to boycot the company now, either untill new ownership or till I completely forget about this pathetic stuff :D I am going to get my supplements elsewhere now and my orders from Fury Nutrition and Milwauky's are on the way and I am looking to forward to see what results I get from this.

Really, would you just accept a Mod lying about your products????

Yeah, spend years building your company, spending over 20 million for having the best products, only to have a piece of shit try to tear that down in favor of his friend?

Really, would you just accept a Mod lying about your products????

Yeah, spend years building your company, spending over 20 million for having the best products, only to have a piece of shit try to tear that down in favor of his friend?

Last thing I am going say on this, since you have already pretty much ruined a nomination thread, Bjorn, I recommend making a new one and including the nominations from this into the O.P.

I have tested HGH supps, and this is when you were not the focus of the testing, and I agree you have products in line with the best available.

Milwaukee's however, also has the best available, due to them achieving the exact same amount of Energy Loss as your product when all the variables were equal.

There are actually a few other products out there who would fit that Energy Loss level, so no one company has the best.

Now, please stop causing unnecessary drama on the thread. If you still have an issue, PM me instead.

• Upvote 1

Last thing I am going say on this, since you have already pretty much ruined a nomination thread, Bjorn, I recommend making a new one and including the nominations from this into the O.P.

I have tested HGH supps, and this is when you were not the focus of the testing, and I agree you have products in line with the best available.

Milwaukee's however, also has the best available, due to them achieving the exact same amount of Energy Loss as your product when all the variables were equal.

There are actually a few other products out there who would fit that Energy Loss level, so no one company has the best.

Now, please stop causing unnecessary drama on the thread. If you still have an issue, PM me instead.

Put your money behind your lies or retract them, very simple!

You aren't willing to do that because you know what I'm saying is correct.

Fuck the award, just don't fucking lie about my product as a Mod.

If you're not a Mod, you can lie through your teeth, that's up to you.

But as a Mod, you can't go around lying like this to promote your friends product.

That's simply fucked up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1