(Nomination) Nutrition company of the year 2014

bjornmma1

Well. tickle my arse with a feather.... You still don't understand there is a difference between Q160 (159.5 1.2 million) and a Q160 (159.9 at $6.5 million)

Are you an idiot or are you just playing one?

Put your money behind your lies or stop lying. :whip:

Your post caused that I have one question. It's possible to have a real 160? By real I mean 160.00, or all of those Q160 products are 159.5-9? I'm asking because I always thought that Q160 means 160.0

Your post caused that I have one question. It's possible to have a real 160? By real I mean 160.00, or all of those Q160 products are 159.5-9? I'm asking because I always thought that Q160 means 160.0

it is possible for a real 160 but it means about 100 billion dollars to get it. As Grasman said 1.2 mill gets a 159.5 product but rounded up its 160 and 6.2mill or around that is 159.9

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the info. That means my whole life was a lie, shame on you shady nutrion company owners, who hides those information :D

Anyway, it's going to be interesting to see who's get the award. If it's going to be a popularity contest or the truth is going to win? Anyway, props to Grasman for showing values of the products.

When considering best nutrition company i would look for who has the most high quality supps. Yes i have 1 160 supplement but HGH and the other Milwaukee have more variety at 160 :)

If there was a laundry company of the year however :shades:

Well, you can propose that award. You would have my vote.

Not sure if you remember, but when I tested all the Q160 products, Wolf's product gave the EXACT same results as yours.

You are a liar.

A moderator on top of that.

I have no trust or faith in you as a moderator since you lie about this.

Put your money behind your lies or retract them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not fucking cool dude!

WTF is Mike thinking making you a mod???

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You are a liar.

Really? Insulting a mod? Pretty sure you have told people off in the past for doing that

Go look at the test results yourself. Same results

You are a liar.

Message Mike and ask him, you'll just piss him off. Mike trusts GBK16 and therefore has made him a mod. On the other hand, you are known to be a big cry baby

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

(...)

I wonder too, why he is a mod. I know that he is active user, who writes lots of posts, but in the other hand I find some of his forum behaviour (acting like he knows everything) annoying.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I will complain to Mike about him.

Can't have Mods lying about products like this.

That's simply not Mod-worthy behavior.

Well, I'm speaking to Mike too. I'm fed up with your trolling, and trying to provoke people. And then you make it look like you're the victim. I've actually spoken to a significant amount of others who feel the same way about your childish behaviour. Lets fight fire with fire

I will complain to Mike about him.

Can't have Mods lying about products like this.

That's simply not Mod-worthy behavior.

So when Mike makes the decision to not ban Mentor you defend him saying its mikes decision, despite (almost) everyone wanting him gone. Now Mike made the decision to make him a mod and just because you dont like it, its mikes decision :)

Please stop derailing the thread, its about nominations for Nutrition companies, you have been nominated so stick a sock in it

• Upvote 1

http://i.gyazo.com/8d43a6565438cbd63844cea391de1cae.png

Just so you know, this is the kind of abusive behaviour you claimed Castor caused on others, and you called for a ban on him for it.

Now, let the nominations keep coming in for this thread instead of Grasman taking it over with an Ego Trip.

So when Mike makes the decision to not ban Mentor you defend him saying its mikes decision, despite (almost) everyone wanting him gone. Now Mike made the decision to make him a mod and just because you dont like it, its mikes decision :)

Please stop derailing the thread, its about nominations for Nutrition companies, you have been nominated so stick a sock in it

this is what i wrote Mike

Subject : GBK the new mod

He is blatantly lying about nutrition products in the Nutrition award thread. You simply can't have that man. On top of that he is one of Castors cheerleader and fairly disliked on the forum. Now who you choose as mods is up to you, but you can't have them behaving like that. I've spent 6.5 million on one product to have Tycoons best and noone else has spent close to that, hence I have the best product, perhaps by a margin, but still the best. So it's completely intolerable to have a Mod lie about it being otherwise.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://i.gyazo.com/8d43a6565438cbd63844cea391de1cae.png

I ask again, are you retarded or just acting that way?

There is a difference in the quality of the products, depending on how much you spend.

Therefore I spent way more, hence my products are better, perhap's marginal, but better regardless.

To say otherwise, you either don't understand this or are blatantly lying.

This has been explained to you before, hence you are lying!

He is blatantly lying about nutrition products in the Nutrition award thread. You simply can't have that man. On top of that he is one of Castors cheerleader and fairly disliked on the forum. Now who you choose as mods is up to you, but you can't have them behaving like that. I've spent 6.5 million on one product to have Tycoons best and noone else has spent close to that, hence I have the best product, perhaps by a margin, but still the best. So it's completely intolerable to have a Mod lie about it being otherwise.

Few points about that.

1. If I am disliked on the forums, how come I have over 1000 reputation?

2. How would you know how much others have spent on their nutrition products?

3. It IS Mike's decision who becomes a Mod. You are being hypocritical by doing this.

• Upvote 2

There three musketeers just have nothing better to do in their lives. They sit all day here and follow me and other accomplished managers with their nonsense and most likely they do it just to get these spin and win credits.

accomplished manager doesn't equal can crusher

Pretty sure Skap paid more

• Upvote 1