(Nomination) best new manager of the year 2014

bjornmma1

I nominate my first mentee Abraham Raheem

I'd say he has come a long way. I think you'll agree.

thanks for the nomination Huey, a little about me i started in april of this year and so far i have won two tournaments in a row, the SFC lightweight tourny http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=44441&page=1 (i still didnt get my prize for that), and the NYFN 170lb tourny http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45241&page=1 (which despite the tourny creator going inacive bjorn made thing square, thanks again), my best rank was 103 but im 125 now because i lost a title fight on wednesday, my clothing company empire is currently ranked second in LA (ahead of Kaiser and trojan but behind conviction), and i already have 21 fighter slots :)

thanks for the nomination Huey, a little about me i started in april of this year and so far i have won two tournaments in a row, the SFC lightweight tourny http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=44441&page=1 (i still didnt get my prize for that), and the NYFN 170lb tourny http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45241&page=1 (which despite the tourny creator going inacive bjorn made thing square, thanks again), my best rank was 103 but im 125 now because i lost a title fight on wednesday, my clothing company empire is currently ranked second in LA (ahead of Kaiser and trojan but behind conviction), and i already have 21 fighter slots :)

Thanks for appreciating my efforts to save the tournament :) And congratulations once again on winning it!

I want to nominate you for this award. YOu have a good record, are already ranked in the top 100 and seem to be a mastermind when it comes to tournaments. Great start of your MMA tycoon career!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for appreciating my efforts to save the tournament :) And congratulations once again on winning it!

I want to nominate you for this award. YOu have a good record, are already ranked in the top 100 and seem to be a mastermind when it comes to tournaments. Great start of your MMA tycoon career!

thanks, i really think i figured out sliders so i can win early fights even with bad hiddens, since i won my first tourny i have never lost a tourny fighti currently have two tourny fight winners and three fighters in active tournys (well four but the forth one hasnt even started yet so i cant count that)

tourny winners:

Superior Nucleus (253667)

Jon Snow (257257)

fighters in active tournys:

Arthas Menethil (260175)

Strong Belwas (261905)

Khal Drogo (261959)

If everyone just noninates there buddies then its just gonna turn into who likes who more than who is actually the best...just sayin....It should be actually based on something

You are wrong about a popularity contest as far as this category goes. Since its for the best "new" manager, nobody really knows you anyway. So guys actually take a little bit of time to skim over the nominated profiles and vote based off of who they believe is the best for this category. Last year there were guys in this category that were actually really popular considering it was there first year playing. I didnt even use forums during this time but yet I managed to win this award by a decent margin despite not being very well known. If you truly are a good manager someone will notice your success and you will be nominated I`m sure. Nothing goes unoticed in the tycoon world if you havent noticed this already..
  • Upvote 1

I'll have to second this and negging him for not understanding how things were working seems a bit childish.

i would of thought you would be on my side, im rated higher, started later, and all them deals we did together... *sobs* ... it just hurts man i thought you me and you had something special between us ... :weeping:

well whatever i guess i just have to take solace in the fact that i beat you in that kickboxing tourny we were in :winner:

i would of thought you would be on my side, im rated higher, started later, and all them deals we did together... *sobs* ... it just hurts man i thought you me and you had something special between us ... :weeping:

well whatever i guess i just have to take solace in the fact that i beat you in that kickboxing tourny we were in :winner:

i may have ended the year lower ranked but my highest rank was 38th and that was in like june-july i think when i'd only been on for 6 months. And I'm pretty sure I've beaten more former #1 managers and better competition all round. But with that said you are still a very good manager too and have been on a roll.

i may have ended the year lower ranked but my highest rank was 38th and that was in like june-july i think when i'd only been on for 6 months. And I'm pretty sure I've beaten more former #1 managers and better competition all round. But with that said you are still a very good manager too and have been on a roll.

yeah being ranked 38th overall is awesome, i couldnt do that being as how only my two newest fighters are FA's, in fact prior to Olivary all of my fighters have had there skills stretched thin because i didnt know fighters should be created as one skilled wonders, even now i have 7 fighters that i built that have 3-4 in escapes, but my sliders got me through so its ok :yes:

http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=98852

Mike Jursilla

Joined on the last day of April, and has reached 51st in the world, has a win % of just over 73%, as well as currently leading in his current pyramid division against some of the best managers in the game. In addition, he is a great guy who I have only had great dealings with.

• Upvote 1