Testing Nutrition Companies

TheGuvnor

They will face 2 LHWs (i give you some handicap = speed advantage)

"Legionnaire" Berry Bubberman

And

"El sicario" Rafael Flores

I will have the speed advantage, you will have the reach and KO power advantage.

That means you have the bigger handicap.

But, no problem,, I have a feeling my little boys will beat your big boys. ;)

Tonn is already in Troyd, so that one can happen right away.

Idi oCrazy is in CEC in St Petes, but im sure he will be released instantly for this fight.

So if some Org has open slots on a fight card available this weekend, we can do this tomorrow..

Are you game?

That boat has sailed.

I've whined my last public song on HGH.

Well its your fault people dont believe your the best products. Statistics talk way louder than words. So why not try and prove your claim

I just may die lolling when grasman whips the fuk out of castor.

btw, grassy...there's a huge difference between someone attacking ur product and someone testing it.

if it's fractional, u should have released the results of ur own testing, or let whoever is testing it kno that so they can run a proper test. one that goes over time.

also, how is it u feel attacked over fractions, dude? u been around a long time. been a very solid manager. ur product is good, maybe the best...show some fukn confidence!

• Upvote 3

I just may die lolling when grasman whips the fuk out of castor.

btw, grassy...there's a huge difference between someone attacking ur product and someone testing it.

if it's fractional, u should have released the results of ur own testing, or let whoever is testing it kno that so they can run a proper test. one that goes over time.

also, how is it u feel attacked over fractions, dude? u been around a long time. been a very solid manager. ur product is good, maybe the best...show some fukn confidence!

I just wanted him to stop saying they're the same, even though it's only fractional.

The best is the best, even though it's only fractionally best. lol

Anyway, it just caught me by surprise as I thought all that was sorted without any question in previous tests.

Shiv also got access to my company to verify both the quality and finances at the time, because i trusted him.

Perhaps it hit an unprotected spot in my armor, but it did butthurt my feelings a bit, I have to admit.

I'm over it now though. ;)

• Upvote 1

Give them some of your world class top of the line best of the best weight gain and we can see how good it is. *drops mic*

Are you ready to get this done this weekend in the Fearless Org, mr. Fister???

You don't get to have a life until we sort this out and the fights are booked and accepted..

Kom nu i gang, din klovn af en Svensker! :boxing:

Can't wait to see the fight. I believe that Grasman will win both of the fights. Btw. if you want to do more fights I can offer 2-3 of my fighters to represent HGH Nutrients.