Testing Nutrition Companies

TheGuvnor

/emotes: Understanding that either way,....his opinion will stay the same and then exits this dispute

(...)

We fight December 17.

If you think he will simply pull out, just get the fighters signed to Troid and I will send the Fight Offers asap. Quick they are both accepted, the quicker it can be shown both parties aren't pulling out.

Castor wants to fight on Dec 17. So, he has time to see my offer with additional, third fighter.

If you think he will simply pull out, just get the fighters signed to Troid and I will send the Fight Offers asap. Quick they are both accepted, the quicker it can be shown both parties aren't pulling out.

Of course they dont think i will pull out. I cornered these guys and all they can do is bark. I will smash bragi too. Send contract to Mark Turnbull too.

• Upvote 1

Great. I'll ask for releasing Pablo.

EDIT: Owner of WarZone hadn't logged since 01 Dec, hope he log and read my mail about releasing Pablo.

Edited by zatochi725

Why don't you make an extra card tomorrow and i'm sure we can fill it with grudge matches.

I'm sure others want a piece of this tosser, or a piece of me.

No need to wait, let's fight. :shades:

• Upvote 1

Of course they dont think i will pull out. I cornered these guys and all they can do is bark. I will smash bragi too. Send contract to Mark Turnbull too.

The same as you cornered these guys? It reminds me of a decent sentence - "lion with small penis must compensate with mighty roar"

http://i58.tinypic.com/dms5g0.png

Fear(L)ess...

Why don't you make an extra card tomorrow and i'm sure we can fill it with grudge matches.

I'm sure others want a piece of this tosser, or a piece of me.

No need to wait, let's fight. :shades:

Pablo has a contract with WarZone and the owner is loging rarely... So, I prefer to wait couple of days.

Edited by zatochi725
  • Downvote 1

pull out? that's what grasman's dad should have done.

Maybe would you like to join us? Because except participating to a conversation to which you shouldn't you are just random nobody.

Okay, I am gonna send contracts for 1/1/1, with the winners of each fight being sent the prize money to their managers account.

Make a card sooner, an extra one, I'm sure we can fill it.

You and UniConor shoul'd man up and put a fighter or 2 in the mix.

But that's not likely to happen, you guys manning up,,, am I right? :shades:

Who are you again? You're just a random nobody to me.

When you stop gnawing bones from masters table you might recgonize me or just click on "manager profile". Btw. why we have do deal with that typical american from jokes?

Make a card sooner, an extra one, I'm sure we can fill it.

Flores who is supposed to fight against one of your fighters is in WarZone, with Pablo and the owner didn't logged for 5 days and still counts.

When you stop gnawing bones from masters table you might recgonize me or just click on "manager profile". Btw. why we have do deal with that typical american from jokes?

Flores who is supposed to fighting against one of your fighters is in WarZone, with Pablo and the owner didn't logged for 5 days and still counts.

Yeah, I clicked on Manager's profile, which still gave me no insight on who you are. You have to deal with the jokes because The American is talking here.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yeah, I clicked on Manager's profile, which still gave me no insight on who you are. You have to deal with the jokes because The American is talking here.

r68g0.jpg

The point of my sentence was that you're typical american from jokes. ^ Amurica in a nutshell. Anyway, I consider you as annoying idiot, so I'm not going to talk with you, I'll just put you on ignore, cause I never read anything interesting in your posts. You're more annoying than splash3000

http://i59.tinypic.com/v5d0u8.png

Congratulations. You're the only person which I put on ignore. You won that award because: you're irritating, ignorant idiot. Best of luck.

Edited by zatochi725
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Kenlow just posted:

"Bite me, Id whoop ya like a wet noodle."

I know you cant see it so I thought Id let ya know hes talking Trash! :yes:

I would give ya a +1, if I had any. Good one, made me laugh.

But instead of seeing his posts I see this:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2h3xyya.png

It's ok, I got permission from The King of The Forums a while back to troll his forums.

• Upvote 1