Testing Nutrition Companies

TheGuvnor

Lol all in good fun fellas I was merely pointing out the similarity in the bold statements made by both Castor and Grasman, in the end like J666 says do we really truly give a damn?

Yeah you can easily make the comparison haha In the end, if we aren't on this game for fun, then what are we really here for?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah you can easily make the comparison haha In the end, if we aren't on this game for fun, then what are we really here for?

The company part of the fun has thoroughly been killed for me.

From the start, I have always sold "exactly what it says on the tin", building it up to this year having Tycoon's best Quality,

spending just under 20 million on the 3 Q159.9 Smokeleaf special, Energy, WL and WG.

Only to have some other managers "testing the product" over one session and seeing no diff, not realizing that the difference is in fractions and is easily seen over several training sessions, (try it for yourself).

Then claiming a lower quality product gives exactly the same results as a higher quality product.

As you said, this is a game i play for fun, but it sure isn't fun to see someone attack what you have built up over 5 years with lies and get away with it.

For me, that's just sad and truly take all fun away from the last 5 year business part.

Whining, sure, you can say that,, but HGH is "my Tycoon baby" and means something to me, hence i tried to protect what I know to be true.

I love my fighters, but they age and lose their abilities, while HGH has only got stronger every year.

I was working on having a full product range on Q159.9, but there isn't really any point in doing it.

You spend fuckloads of money to provide the best, to gain a fractional edge on the competition, only having that effort made worthless in an instance.

You harp on about multi cheaters and how bad they are for the game... well,, I feel cheated out of 5 years of work by you...

But,,, life ain't fair.... although as you have said a couple of times,, a game should be.

For the first time since I started my business, I'm not really interested in it anymore, as there is no point in building up something genuine in this game.

More whining from Grasman, I know.....bla bla bla... but don't worry, I'll try to stay away from the forum from now on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

The company part of the fun has thoroughly been killed for me.

From the start, I have always sold "exactly what it says on the tin", building it up to this year having Tycoon's best Quality,

spending just under 20 million on the 3 Q159.9 Smokeleaf special, Energy, WL and WG.

Only to have some other managers "testing the product" over one session and seeing no diff, not realizing that the difference is in fractions and is easily seen over several training sessions, (try it for yourself).

Then claiming a lower quality product gives exactly the same results as a higher quality product.

As you said, this is a game i play for fun, but it sure isn't fun to see someone attack what you have built up over 5 years with lies and get away with it.

For me, that's just sad and truly take all fun away from the last 5 year business part.

Whining, sure, you can say that,, but HGH is "my Tycoon baby" and means something to me, hence i tried to protect what I know to be true.

I love my fighters, but they age and lose their abilities, while HGH has only got stronger every year.

I was working on having a full product range on Q159.9, but there isn't really any point in doing it.

You spend fuckloads of money to provide the best, to gain a fractional edge on the competition, only having that effort made worthless in an instance.

You harp on about multi cheaters and how bad they are for the game... well,, I feel cheated out of 5 years of work by you...

But,,, life ain't fair.... although as you have said a couple of times,, a game should be.

For the first time since I started my business, I'm not really interested in it anymore, as there is no point in building up something genuine in this game.

More whining from Grasman, I know.....bla bla bla... but don't worry, I'll try to stay away from the forum from now on.

Translated = (Baby voice) waaaaaaa waaaaaa boooo hooooooo ... lmao you crying fairy

• Upvote 2

Grasman, at what point did I ATTACK your product? I simply stated why I thought another company should win, and you then went on to ATTACK me.

I equate the situation to this. Both Milwaukee's nutrition and HGH nutrients are both players on a Football team. I mention that I think Milwaukees is one of the best and deserves recognition. You are just an emotional, overprotective mother that hears the comment and go into a full on verbal assault on the touchline, deflecting attention from the actual match being played (i.e. The Nominations Thread), and only putting attention on yourself. Regardless of the amount of training sessions, you would still see a difference when the amount of energy lost is over 1%, since you would notice even a 0.01% energy difference.

Now, since you seem to have an issue with me, why not take it into PM's rather than showing everyone how emotionally brittle you are here?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yes its on. And i counter challenge you with a Tycoon Deathmatch ... 5 fights, loser leaves the game forever and loser gives winner his company ... deal or do you chicken out?

Quack quack

Noone will ever get my company.

I told you that when you wanted to buy it.

I leave the game when it pleases me.

Are we on or will you pussy out as I asked you in PM.

You talk like a big boy, now its time to "spank the baby".

Should be easy,,, right.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Noone will ever get my company.

I told you that when you wanted to buy it.

I leave the game when it pleases me.

Are we on or will you pussy out as I asked you in PM.

You talk like a big boy, now its time to "spank the baby".

Should be easy,,, right.

You must be high again son cause to me (and the rest of the people here) youre the one that pussied out from my challenge ...

And why do i have to repeat myself? I already told you its on.

Its on. Its on. Its on. Its on. Got it now bitch? I will castorize you, shower you with a painful punishment that you will never forget, you will need a psychiatrist when im done with you. Lets roll.

Edig: quack

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1