"the coward finned me"

Viking

When you click on the forums there is no area for SMACK TALK that I see and that is pretty much what this is... If there was a section labeled SMACK TALK like the ones we have for newb help, Game discussion etc. then I think it would stop a lot of the complaints because people could pick or choose to view it and most would realize its all just for fun. I dont think most of what is said is as personal as it comes across and would personally like a section for talking smack without having to join a certain org and talk through my fighters. Just my view of it all.

Veterans here get more holidays than Jesus.

Veterans have proven they existed.. Cheez-its, not so much. I can only assume that your idea of military service is working the glory hole on a Navy sub?

• Upvote 2

Good evening fellas.

As youre already aware of - I am the Trendsetter of this game and i figured, since the Finns (Finnfairies) are so known for their ducking, we might as well just call it "he finned me" "i got finned" "he talked the talk but turned out to be a finn" "He is a finn" "Hes the biggest finn in the game" etc etc .... you get the point.

To start thread like this is low. But to start it intentionally on Finland's Independence Day when we celebrate our veterans makes me just sick.

First of all, i didnt know it is Finlands independence day today.

Second, IF i knew, i would still have started this thread.

You are crazy

How the hell is this thread still here in the mmatycoon general game discussion? Good thing that we have mods here. Shit seem to work really well.

Just so you know, I am not the only mod to have seen this thread, so to put this thread staying open on me is simply narrow minded.

Nothing wrong with the thread... Especially when it was, as siimpanssi wrote, made in their Independence Day when they celebrate their veterans... Oh, nothing wrongs when someone is insulting their country and their Independence Day. The White Death is mad at you.

I quoted couple of posts in which some of the members of our community disagree with you :).

• Upvote 2

Nothing wrong with the thread... Especially when it was, as siimpanssi wrote, made in their Independence Day when they celebrate their veterans... Oh, nothing wrongs when someone is insulting their country and their Independence Day. The White Death is mad at you.

I quoted couple of posts in which some of the members of our community disagree with you :).

Yeah. EVEN IF you take all that away this thread has ZERO to do with mmatycoon and everything to do with one sick fucks personal cry for attention. I thought that was obvious enough that the first mod to see would've closed it long ago but no. Apparently the mods are "investigating" this thread for the second day running. :suicide_anim:

• Downvote 1

Apparently the mods are "investigating" this thread for the second day running. :suicide_anim:

If that's true them I can see why the thread is not closed/moved. What I can't see is how on earth it's taking that long to come to the obvious conclusion that this thread has nothing at all to do with the game but more to do with one idiots cry for attention.

• Downvote 1

The most americanized nation? Id say thats England ... Finland is still stuck in postwar 1950s ... all finns boil their coffee, fact.

Fortunately you spewing shit from your mouth doesn't make anything a fact, fact. *drops the mic*

• Upvote 1

also, complaining about a particular thread being open (or still open), by posting in it (thus, bumping it), is pure genius looool.

these threads aren't forced down anyone's throat, even if they stay at the top of the page. no one made u open the thread, no one made u post in it or continue to read it. ur a victim of ur own damn self.

oh...and then there's the ignore feature that so many complainers fail to use. lmaooooo...

trolling works EVERY time becuz people fall for it...EVERY time. :OMG: :yes:

• Upvote 3