CM Punk signed by the UFC

I was more thinking of their collegiate wrestling credentials. Lot of guys with amateur backgrounds went into pro wrestling back in the day for the same reason college wrestlers go into MMA now.

ahahah if i remember right one of them (the one who looks like a belgian blue this days) used to wear a wrestling-ear-protector in the good old days of wwf .

Punk has some minor bjj background, but the punishing schedule and wear and tear from years in the business means he can't be a serious contender...

Bobby Lashley was a good crossover whilst it lasted, Dave Bautista not so much and Lesnar, well he proved me wrong but i don't think he could have hung with the heavyweights now (Cain,JDS)

i don't see much besides beating a few cans and losing to nate marquadt ;)

I think Lesnar could have hung pre-disease and if he actually took punches to the face in sparring. The fact he refused to submarined his MMA career from the outset.

how would he perform if he did start as a mma fighter instead of pro-wrestling?

with this physics and his wrestling background he could have been very successful i think.

but, just what mr. Powell said