TWW The Winter Olympics Special

ArtieBanks

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47009&page=10

post #188 @ Davies.

I only show top 3 but going forward I had Camacho > Makinwa, Renato > Styles - Styles > Makinwa, Camacho > Renato.

At 170 I had Jane > Stormcrow, Allen > Beesmertin,

Stormcrow > Beesmertin, Allen > Jane.

My 170 bracket got blown to bits lol

My 170 Bracket looks strong so far.

Camacho pulling off the come from behind win against Hearts who must have been coming in on a high after his win over Renato previously. Props to Styles i thought with Blunts activity being a bit iffy he would have had a tough time against Enemy.

Hopefully we will see the other orgs chip in with write ups as this goes along and i hope people are putting the fights in the spoiler, a lot of good sliders been used so far.

The drama continues...Just wanted to point out, there might be a possible NC, Bucky The Badger is overweight right now, still trainin, not restin, fuckin it up...26 h till the fight, i sent a message to Dom, might be to late...Maybe Mike could intervene. Fuck...

Not really much drama tbh, he is a heavy featherweight, he is only one rest session from being ready. Dom might have already stopped the training for it, either way he flies out on a private jet, so he will get the final rest session before the fight thus making weight.

Did Mike boost his energy levels? I thought he was a little over 60% or something and now he's 95ish. It's a good thing there will be no problems with the fight of course but come on guys this is getting ridiculous. Mike replenishing energy levels, Mike adjusting fighter weights, Mike getting rid of injuries. People could take care of their shit on their own and let Mike develop the game.

Did Mike boost his energy levels? I thought he was a little over 60% or something and now he's 95ish. It's a good thing there will be no problems with the fight of course but come on guys this is getting ridiculous. Mike replenishing energy levels, Mike adjusting fighter weights, Mike getting rid of injuries. People could take care of their shit on their own and let Mike develop the game.

I didn't mind at the start to get the weights correct but as far as getting mike to boost energy levels and that it is a pain in the ass.

I only seen his energy levels at a little under 95%

CEC 362

Winter Olympics

Wombley Arena, London

The Tycoon Winter Olympics is here and Claymore Elite Combat has the pleasure of hosting the 265lbs bracket of this illustrious tournament. Eight of the best heavyweight fighters will compete to decide who is truly the top 265er out there right now. The orgs have all sent the guy that they belief can take gold home but only one man can. As well as these four awesome fights we have six others for fight fans to relish in this fantastic night of action. So let's get it started.....

185lbs - Randal Pritchard vs Geralt Of Ravia

So we kick of this fantastic event with two fighters looking to climb the ladder in the 185lbs division. Pritchard lost his last fight after winning on his debut putting him at 1-1 in CEC. It will be essential to him to get back to winning ways and not find himself in a slump. He has the ability to hit the top of the division but so do many others and he has to take some of them out if he wants to get there. Ravia is on of those others, also 1-1 in the 185lbs class. He was with us previously at 205 and was 2-2 in that division. Consistency is something he needs to discover as he certainly has the tools to compete. This fight will most likely end with a knockout, it's just hard to pick who will get it.

185lbs - Dieter Von Cunth vs Ramus Arthanier

Dieter Von Cunth lost on his CEC debut to the earlier mention Pritchard but bounced back strongly with a knockout win in his second outing. 12 career win with 11 knockouts obviously makes him a dangerous opponent for anyone and with the confidence his last performance would have given him it could be even more so. His opponent is Ramus Artanier who will be making his debut today. He has also picked himself up a new manager since he last fought so it is hard to tell what we are going to get from him. Previous fights will tell you that he has knockout power and doesn't mind going the distance. Although with decisions his success rate for a win is 57%. Whichever way you look at it, both men want that win.

170lbs - Craig Hanks vs Manfred von Richthofen

Craig Hanks is looking to continue his recovery from a slightly stick patch. Not so long ago he was a two weight champion here at CEC and looked as though he would remain that way for a long time. Then a trio of losses which included losing both titles hit him hard. He did win a comeback fight but disappeared shortly after. Since his return he is 1-1 with his last outing a majority decision win over Steve Stifler. We all know what he is capable of but is this the return of the former king of 170lbs? Manfred von Richthofen will be a good test for Hanks. He dropped a unanimous decision in his debut here but we possibly didn't see the best of him in that fight. He will need to step it up though if he wants to compete with the likes of Hanks and the guys nearer the top. His boxing and wrestling are up there with the best, he just needs to put them to use to go on a run.

265+lbs - Kurko Tyrma vs Jack Sparrow

Kurko Tyrma and Jack Sparrow both make their debuts here today in our open weight division. Being that the division is still relatively new, one win can really propel a fighter to greater things. A title shot could be a real possibility for the winner depending on how the performance goes. Looking back at these guys in other orgs it seems likely that this will be fought standing as both men like to box and primarily use their wrestling skills to keep it on the feet.

265lbs - Konstantin Magomedov vs Miami Vice

This fight was put together pretty late on but that doesn't take away from how great a battle it is likely to be. Miami Vice has put away some big names in his career thus far including a head kick knockout of CEC champion Rocky Tyson. Tyson may be undefeated at CEC but that is just giving Vice the drive and determination to get to the top and try to repeat that feat. He likes to knock people out and would love to add another name to the list of victories he has in that manner. Konstantin Magomedov will have other ideas though. He quite enjoys a knockout of his own and will be more than happy to stand and trade with Vice. Everyone wants to win all the time but a debut win is always important as it sets the tone and gains you knew fans early on. This will be exactly what Magomedov will be looking for. In short, this has awesome written all over it!

205lbs - Noel Smith vs Edgar Hoover

And before we get into the Olympics fights we have one more CEC fight to bring you. Noel smith will be looking to bounce back from his recent loss. In fact, he will be looking to try and erase most of his recent CEC memories altogether. His first stint here saw go a respectable 2-2 but since his return it has been a run of 1-3 that has left him feeling rather deflated. He will be hoping that taking on a CEC new boy will get him a victory and build some much needed confidence for him to kick on from. Edgar Hoover is that opponent. A capable fighter from anywhere, he has shown that he can knock you out and he can submit you so you have to be on guard at all times. He has been knocked out a few times himself but getting in a stand up brawl may not be the best plan. A good solid battle before we head to the big ones.

And now onto the Winter Olympics first round of fights;

265lbs - Tigran Badoyan vs Jack Neely

EVO have thrown Tigran Badoyan into the Olympics with the belief he can come home with a medal. There is no doubt he has the skills to match the top guys in the world but something has went wrong for a man who seemed destined to be one of the greats. Consistency is a real problem for him but it may just need that one win to give him the confidence that he needs to pull something off here, I certainly don't think he should be dismissed, it could be costly to anyone who does. Aggressive Damage have opted to give Jack Neely a second chance at the Olympics. CEC fans may remember Neely as the guy who stopped Gunnar Nelson via cuts at the last Olympics, others will know him as a man who has had some wars with current AD champion Simbo Klice. Regardless of how you know him, one thing remains the same, you know he is here to fight. Like Badoyan, he is 1-3 of late but the same message is clear, it may only take that one win to catapult him to great success here.

265lbs - Tarmo Hovi vs Daniel Silva

Ascension have chosen to send the man who holds their heavyweight strap, Tarmo Hovi. This guy has shown that he can win a fight regardless of where it takes place. Undefeated since his arrival at Ascension, he has put away some impressive names in the MMA world. An extremely gifted fighter with a highly talented manager is the right combination to go places an in my mind it wouldn't be a huge upset to see him do well in this tournament. Daniel Silva is the pick Mike made to bring TTFC success in the heavyweight division. He clearly has the power to stop anyone in the division and has fought to a draw with tournament favourite, Brick Tires. The downside is that he has been stopped in his last two outings and a total of thirteen times in his career. That doesn't mean he can't compete here, it just means he needs to be careful not to get tagged big or often.

265lbs - Rocky Tyson vs William Burns

Claymore Elite Combat have chosen to send champion Rocky Tyson into battle and the expectation for a medal from him is high. We aren't trying to put any unnecessary pressure on him but he has taken out six very tough fighters since coming to us, stopping them all. So the hope is that he can carry on that form and go all the way to securing gold on home turf. It's not going to be easy with the first man standing in his way also being a champion on a strong run. Montreal Fight Nights have sent their 265lbs king to us to try and knock the CEC guy out of the CEC tournament at the first stage and take the shine off the Olympics for us. William Burns knows how to finish fights much like Tyson. They both love a good knockout finish and I am sure that these two warriors will be doing their best to serve up one that will be played on highlight reels for years to come. Someone's bell is going to get severely rung in this one.

265lbs - Brick Tires vs Leonardo Ferreira

The winner of this fight is the man that is supposed to be taking that gold medal back to their org but we all know, with guys this size it only takes one punch to change everything. Top tycoon heavyweight and Syn representative Brick Tires will have a fight on his hands when he takes on a very similar fighter to himself in the ROW teams Leonardo Ferreira. Both guys like to strike while staying on the outside and both can do damage from the clinch. Even their records are almost the same with 26 wins and 7 losses, only difference is that Tires also has a draw on his. The biggest thing here could be that Tires dropped a decision a while back to a fighter called David Gilmour, the relevance? Gilmour was managed by none other than Dean Sutherland, the man who is currently guiding Ferreira and has kept him undefeated since taking him into his camp. Will this have a mental impact on Tires? Or will he blast through him like he has done everyone since his loss to Dustin Douglas?
  • Upvote 7

Maybe i overreacted a bit, but NC would be a disaster, i'd rather lose. I'm glad Mike cleared that, i want to fight the best version of Badger, not the low energy one.

God I'm so glad somebody feels that way.

& thanks Jeff for taking the time to do the preview. Hopefully I can figure Badoyan out in the near future but recent history says that is very unlikely

A lot of huge fights on today - Rinky vs Hess - Leo vs Tires - Roman vs Jameson - Partio vs Natsu - a whole lot of other great fights, everyone seems to have matched up well.

Yeah I've got them all bookmarked. I'm pretty pumped for today, can't tell you the last time I read a fight on pbp. Actually Devin Styles 2 days ago was the first in a month probably. What time are the fights today? London? Montreal? LA/LV?

Yeah I've got them all bookmarked. I'm pretty pumped for today, can't tell you the last time I read a fight on pbp. Actually Devin Styles 2 days ago was the first in a month probably. What time are the fights today? London? Montreal? LA/LV?

the HW's are london and SHW are in LA

Yeah its London, Montreal then LA.

I bookmarked the LHW section, smh at the play i made though. Skipped Camacho vs Hearts after the 4th round...

A lot of huge fights on today - Rinky vs Hess - Leo vs Tires - Roman vs Jameson - Partio vs Natsu - a whole lot of other great fights, everyone seems to have matched up well.

im pumped! silva vs tarmo, im exited to fight him. hes been on a streak also

Tarmo should stomp on Silva pretty badly... He has been on a run and i think that sens sens exp is pretty much elite elite sens black by the way he has been fighting.

that dude has some serious KO power. But Silva has thug survival skills. But Silvas only downfall is his glass chin

The HW quarter finals have been and gone.

HW bookies favorite and Syn HW champion Brick Tires was knocked out in the second round by Leo Ferreira...

"As for Leo, he got beaten in 31 seconds the last time. Why would he get a rematch?"

"Call the Bowser stable "The Convicted Killers" "

Mehehehe

I did however eat some humble pie as Silva dominated a decision win against Hovi.

Tyson laid one of the most brutal beat downs against Burns sending the MFN hopeful back home.

Badoyan had to come back from behind to deal with Neely in the forth round.

The HW semi finals are

Leo vs Silva

Badoyan vs Tyson

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1