TWW The Winter Olympics Special

ArtieBanks

Opponent Method Event Date W/C Rnd Time L Jameson Connemara Decision (Unanimous) AD246: FW Winter Olympics Rn1 2014-12-19 145 5 04:00

Errrrr i think something broke. The fight ran through to 5mins i think but the clock says 4? Either way nice with Klatz ties it up 1-1.

We also had a draw, but Partio goes through due to the commentators decision.

The HW quarter finals have been and gone.

HW bookies favorite and Syn HW champion Brick Tires was knocked out in the second round by Leo Ferreira...

"As for Leo, he got beaten in 31 seconds the last time. Why would he get a rematch?"

"Call the Bowser stable "The Convicted Killers" "

Mehehehe

I did however eat some humble pie as Silva dominated a decision win against Hovi.

Tyson laid one of the most brutal beat downs against Burns sending the MFN hopeful back home.

Badoyan had to come back from behind to deal with Neely in the forth round.

The HW semi finals are

Leo vs Silva

Badoyan vs Tyson

I call luck on the Tires fight. Still believe Tires takes it 8/10 times ;)

The first time I knew nothing about slidders, this time you just used the same strat and all in with went max aggro high acc and got the gassing text first.

nothing about sliders? You done really well for a guy who didn't know sliders to put him on that sort of a run then.

You just read out the first commandment of the heavyweight bible

Thou who shall get the gassing text first shall winith thee fight.

As far as sliders go? If you think i was max aggro and high acc then i'll let you believe that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm just sour lol

You know the old saying don't throw stones...

You don't win em all, you get outslidered time to time. Klatz outslidered my ass last night and the fight prior to that i outslidered his. I am sure if we meet again you will get an chance to outslider me... and if that does happen i won't come out and say "you got lucky".

I'd be more sour that after a strong October/November you are having a very average December like you did over the rest of the year; Manager of the year hype train is derailing. I have said it before and i'll say it again your #1,#2,#3 feat was the greatest individual achievement that anyone has had in the game. Its like breaking the NFL single game rushing record, scoring the most goals in a game or scoring the most points in a game of basketball. It doesn't mean you were the best manager throughout the year... that title goes to your alliance mate Barnabas Sackett.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Romans fight supervised me great fight by Klatz

Klatz is a great manager and the game plan he set up was pretty close to perfection against the sliders i set for Roman. I won 3 out of 4 last night so i am fairly happy at that.

Tonight we have the middleweight, lightweight and bantamweights going head to head. Should be some awesome fights.

You know the old saying don't throw stones...

You don't win em all, you get outslidered time to time. Klatz outslidered my ass last night and the fight prior to that i outslidered his. I am sure if we meet again you will get an chance to outslider me... and if that does happen i won't come out and say "you got lucky".

I'd be more sour that after a strong October/November you are having a very average December like you did over the rest of the year; Manager of the year hype train is derailing. I have said it before and i'll say it again your #1,#2,#3 feat was the greatest individual achievement that anyone has had in the game. Its like breaking the NFL single game rushing record, scoring the most goals in a game or scoring the most points in a game of basketball. It doesn't mean you were the best manager throughout the year... that title goes to your alliance mate Barnabas Sackett.

Dinoo, your envy of me is funny. My fighters fight the top guys every fight they enter and of course I'm going to lose some. To call my year average shows you're a hater and you're not to be taken seriously. For a good portion of the year I've had like 6 fighters in the top 10 of their w/c all at the same time.

Barn is an awesome manager and I take nothing away from him at all, he's had a great year as well.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okay so I have done decently well on my predictions.

135 - tbd

145 - I got 3 of 4 but my bronze medalist was eliminated in Kersikov

155- I got 2 out of 4 right but my gold medalist Crabby Iron was eliminated.

170 - I am 0 for 3 so far but Stormcrow has yet to fight, he was my bronze medalist though so my gold and silver are both gone

185 - tbd

205 - Got all 4 right and all medalists are still alive

265 - Got all 4 right and medalists are still alive

265+ - Got 2 of 4 right, my bronze medalist Lyons was eliminated

Dinoo, your envy of me is funny. My fighters fight the top guys every fight they enter and of course I'm going to lose some. To call my year average shows you're a hater and you're not to be taken seriously. For a good portion of the year I've had like 6 fighters in the top 10 of their w/c all at the same time.

Barn is an awesome manager and I take nothing away from him at all, he's had a great year as well.

Why would i envy someone who i am 2-1 against? I am telling the simple truth.

What do i have to hate? I am expressing my opinion. In August i done a TWW news about who i thought was manager of the year.

"The manager of the year award is different; it is close in my opinion between two men right now. Mannetosen and Barnabas Sackett have put together quite a year so far."

Not a single person even mentioned your name. Yet by November you should be manager of the year? Jeez... Through-out the first half of the year it was me and tosen at the top with Barn sitting in 3rd. I stopped playing in July and came back in October when Mike introduced those new changes. Barn became the #1 manager and held it for quite a long time including a run of 19-1 at one point. Tosen left the game in September so that leaves Barn consistently at the top and still at the top in December. Therefor Barn wins in my book. Its nothing personal against you despite you trying to make it personal.

As i said you had the greatest achievement ever in the game. It will be a tough one ever to topple but you are not manager of the year in my book. Last year Kelly done the same she had an awesome run towards the end of the year. It wasn't enough to beat Lance who was consistently at the top that year. The difference in that one again is this painfully average December you are having which got even worse today after losing to Jan.

Wow, to be honest I'm completely shocked that I'm not writing Jan Zelenka's retirement speech. He has been degrading slowly since just before he turned 29, he's down to just barely 2600 points. I really figured I see him sprawled out on the floor when I logged in, I honestly figured I had a 1 in 4 shot at winning at best. I did do some serious scouting though and really thought my only chance was to get his chin but didn't think Jan was going to be able to get it done. I was hoping for a 3rd round KO at best but figured Jan may not make it past the 2nd.

Sorry Bowser but someone had to lose, I guess it was just my day. I always enjoy fighting great managers and it was a pleasure. (Least I spelled your name right this time :blink: )

I guess this means later tonight I will F'up with Slayer at 185# :suicide_anim:

• Upvote 2