Fighter Exchange

Another manager I am speaking with is looking to sell me his fighter.

How can one manager pass a fighter to another manager without making the fighter a free agent?

Let me know.

When swapping fighters between your multi accounts it's best done early in a fighters career. You don't want to train him too high or some random asshole may see him on the FA list and snatch him up before your main account has been built to its peak rank therefore guaranteeing you the grab. Best of luck though.

Another answer to your question would be "No, you can't do that." But personally I like the first answer better. Probably more applicable anyway...

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

It's already won by rich. what difference does it make ?

You have been playing for one week. What do you want? The code for money on here?

Well okay, I will give the cheat that gives you one million dollars. but don't tell anyone else

up, down, left, right left, x, b, y, Left Trigger, Right Trigger.

There; now you can become the number one manager :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

That's yours opinion.. Lets have a vote.. There is a lot of managers who want to buy and sell fighters...

I don't know where you got your info, but I've been here long enough, and I never heard of such a thing as "lot of managers want to sell fighters".

It's not possible to "sell fighters" and it never will be (unless someone gets a FA dibs from Spin and Win and pays someone to release a fighter so they can pick him up).

Lol, ok guys. Looks like my question opened an interesting discussion.

For the time being I see you can't sell a fighter, cool.

Another question:

-We can have multiple accounts? How many multi accounts can one person have?

Suggestion:

-My personal opinion about selling fighters. Yes, rich players would be able to afford a good fighter. In turn the beginner manager would receive a Fund boost which in turn would allow a new manager to become more creative, have more money to spend in stores, join more expensive gyms, etc. I see fighter selling as spreading the money among the managers and therefore making the game a little more even. At the end of the day, you will always have a choice to accept fights, and there will always be new fighters. So in terms of fighter advantage I see little favor.

Let me know of your opinion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lol, ok guys. Looks like my question opened an interesting discussion.

For the time being I see you can't sell a fighter, cool.

Another question:

-We can have multiple accounts? How many multi accounts can one person have?

Suggestion:

-My personal opinion about selling fighters. Yes, rich players would be able to afford a good fighter. In turn the beginner manager would receive a Fund boost which in turn would allow a new manager to become more creative, have more money to spend in stores, join more expensive gyms, etc. I see fighter selling as spreading the money among the managers and therefore making the game a little more even. At the end of the day, you will always have a choice to accept fights, and there will always be new fighters. So in terms of fighter advantage I see little favor.

Let me know of your opinion.

No, multi accounts are not allowed.

Selling fighters is a stupid idea. It would lead to people creating multi accounts, using them to find some good fighters without needing to use their main accounts slots, and then selling them to the main account for $1. You don't get to be high in manager rankings through having money, you get it through having a good and being able to set sliders. The ability to transfer fighters would only promote people making multis

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good thing you checked on the forum before any accidental transfers were made. Anyone playing this game long enough knows you can't sell fighters, which means you were nearly scammed, or you're both new, and you saved the both of you from making an awkward little mistake.

As far as selling fighters goes, yea, it's highly unlikely to happen. Though I'll try and say that with a little more tact than saying it's 'a stupid idea'. Simply too many things that can be taken advantage of, and MMA Tycoon very much tries to veer away from simply being a game you can pay to win in my experience, which is a good thing.

• Upvote 3

You have been playing for one week. What do you want? The code for money on here?

Well okay, I will give the cheat that gives you one million dollars. but don't tell anyone else

up, down, left, right left, x, b, y, Left Trigger, Right Trigger.

There; now you can become the number one manager :)

Did I asked you code for money ? Or did I asked you shortcut to be number one?

Why don't you use that cheat in your game and be the number one yourself. :yes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I don't know where you got your info, but I've been here long enough, and I never heard of such a thing as "lot of managers want to sell fighters".

It's not possible to "sell fighters" and it never will be (unless someone gets a FA dibs from Spin and Win and pays someone to release a fighter so they can pick him up).

I want to sell my fighters.. I thought there are plenty of them thinking that "selling is better than releasing". It's just my thought. I didn't said that I'm the voice of tycoon.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

No. They need to nerf multi's. Not create more ways to make them OP.

What if the multi was introduced to Tycoon one day ends up fucked up, then to land a more successful attempt without knowing that multi-accounting is not allowed & he'll get lynch mobbed one day ? :yes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I want to sell my fighters.. I thought there are plenty of them thinking that "selling is better than releasing". It's just my thought. I didn't said that I'm the voice of tycoon.

Don't mean to be disrespectful here, but the only fighters people would actually buy aren't the fighters that anyone would be willing to sell. Just looking at your roster, only 2 of your fighters have actually had a fight where you were the manager, so how do you figure people would want to buy them?

• Upvote 1