Fighter Exchange

I'd rather sell my stockpile of free custom avatar credits I've won but that's just me.

• Upvote 2

Yea sorry but we don't need more multi accounts here.. It's a pain in the ass as it is.. Now you want to sell fighters? How about you get ranked high enough to get them of off FA ( which is what we do anyway )

What's the problem with you ? I said my thought.. If you don't agree with me, that's ok.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't mean to be disrespectful here, but the only fighters people would actually buy aren't the fighters that anyone would be willing to sell. Just looking at your roster, only 2 of your fighters have actually had a fight where you were the manager, so how do you figure people would want to buy them?

I said.. It was my thought. It's just a comment. Why do you take it seriously ?

IT WAS JUST MY THOUGHT, AND I DIDN'T MEAN ANY DISRESPECT. I AM TAKING BACK THAT COMMENT AND UNFOLLOWING THIS TOPIC NOW. IF I HURT ANYBODY, I APOLOGIZE TO THEM. THANKS FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE FOR A NEWCOMER.

(Please don't negative vote to this post. I just apologized)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Interesting thread lol. Someone should prolly tell the OP that it's not cool (or allowed afaik) to use real world clothing designs in your store. Just with a quick glance I saw Venum, Hayabusa & Torque stuff on the shelves.....

:OMG:

• Upvote 1

Damn guys... It would have been easier to explain why fighters arent sold then throwing out insults to new players wouldnt it?

You can explain how it's against the rules.. and while you are at it explain to him clothing store regs.

• Downvote 1

Goon, you are right. The only thing is that my manager profile hype declined due to QFC system totally mismatching the fights. My total beginner fighter was fighting a complete Elite fighter and for this reason I am looking for a way to help me get better fighters in my roster and avoid my main manager profile to be hit with unfair hype.

Goon, you are right. The only thing is that my manager profile hype declined due to QFC system totally mismatching the fights. My total beginner fighter was fighting a complete Elite fighter and for this reason I am looking for a way to help me get better fighters in my roster and avoid my main manager profile to be hit with unfair hype.

Deleted - Gave the benefit of the doubt thinking it was just a case of being a new manager rather than a blatant multi

Not sure what you mean by "Main Manager Profile" there.

The only way to get better fighters early is to have a couple of fighters take contracts in orgs while your other fighters just train and get better before fighting.

Thanks for everyone's feedback. I only have two account, the secondary account, I am just testing things out. I think I will get a mentor.

You are probably the worst multi ever. :|
  • Upvote 2

Lol, ok guys. Looks like my question opened an interesting discussion.

For the time being I see you can't sell a fighter, cool.

Another question:

-We can have multiple accounts? How many multi accounts can one person have?

Suggestion:

-My personal opinion about selling fighters. Yes, rich players would be able to afford a good fighter. In turn the beginner manager would receive a Fund boost which in turn would allow a new manager to become more creative, have more money to spend in stores, join more expensive gyms, etc. I see fighter selling as spreading the money among the managers and therefore making the game a little more even. At the end of the day, you will always have a choice to accept fights, and there will always be new fighters. So in terms of fighter advantage I see little favor.

Let me know of your opinion.

Too bad money is worthless in this game...