Tycoon MMA Championships!

davie1903

Don't understand why things don't get sorted via PM a lot of pms get posted on here which is a snaky thing to do. Worse thing about these argument. Is its pathetic over a fucking Sim generated game ha ha makes me laugh a lot of people need to grow up

what blasphemy this just in these commits have started riots in the mma tycoon community.Some have even call scot davis to be burned at the stake or even stone to death here or some pictures of the carnage

http://s9.postimg.org/fumeurewv/images_1.jpg

Don't understand why things don't get sorted via PM a lot of pms get posted on here which is a snaky thing to do. Worse thing about these argument. Is its pathetic over a fucking Sim generated game ha ha makes me laugh a lot of people need to grow up

No you need to grow up lol (me being childish )

I feel like I should make a post wih a run down on things as I understand them, I think I misrepresented myself when I stated that I was posting from my phone, I dont mean that im unable to see what happened I mean that its really hard for me to make a lengthy post while referencing everything. Ill try to sum things up.

NYFN: the own the fighter who is fighting despite Davie dqing him, this is what I meant by allowing him to compete.

Also I dont blame the org owner nor the fighter but it happened. Hell after my first post where I agreed I read other post and changed my mind but that doesn't make it my call.

AMS FC: the org thats actually allowing a dqed fighter to fight, ive read the offer was sent before and it may have been accepted before it was noted but I do not recall seeing a post from lildave8 to confirm or deny this.

Aleksey Zulughanov: the fighter who was dqed by Davie.

Quentin DeBramalo: was not dqed but is another NYFN fighter.

Now the issue is that I didnt have the option to make this gold medal fight happen, no matter what I did one of the fighters isn't going to take part be is it DeBramalo or Camacho.If I had to dq Camacho for declining the fight it would have only given further ground to the idea that the guys who went over Davies head (aledigly) would completely get away with it rather then support the event orgonizer

As for this talk about being shady and trying to save hype Camacho was expecting to be dqed for it and was requesting to defend his title, I could have kept DeBramalo and fought him vs Urai for gold And had maximum hype in the org for as long as possible. Camacho also didnt have to accept this fight vs Eaton where he is risking a lot more hype then if he were to face DeBramalo or if he were to defend his title.

At the end of this I would apologise to Bjorn, I dont think its his fault or his orgs but unfortunately it was his fighter and thay makes him part of the middle ground. So I am sorry about that but I felt like it was a nessasry choice.

I know I sounded like an asshole, i think ive been around long enough thay people get thats not really my charater but the point of the post was pretty much to mimic what happened when people went over Davies head and booked the fight when he had dqed a fighter,) as opposted to bringing up their conserns like reasonable people in private, I just wanted the other side of the fence to get an idea of what the feeling was like, just remember that on top of it Davie also went out of his way to organize this whole event.

• Upvote 2

I feel like I should make a post wih a run down on things as I understand them, I think I misrepresented myself when I stated that I was posting from my phone, I dont mean that im unable to see what happened I mean that its really hard for me to make a lengthy post while referencing everything. Ill try to sum things up.

NYFN: the own the fighter who is fighting despite Davie dqing him, this is what I meant by allowing him to compete.
Also I dont blame the org owner nor the fighter but it happened. Hell after my first post where I agreed I read other post and changed my mind but that doesn't make it my call.

AMS FC: the org thats actually allowing a dqed fighter to fight, ive read the offer was sent before and it may have been accepted before it was noted but I do not recall seeing a post from lildave8 to confirm or deny this.

Aleksey Zulughanov: the fighter who was dqed by Davie.

Quentin DeBramalo: was not dqed but is another NYFN fighter.

Now the issue is that I didnt have the option to make this gold medal fight happen, no matter what I did one of the fighters isn't going to take part be is it DeBramalo or Camacho.If I had to dq Camacho for declining the fight it would have only given further ground to the idea that the guys who went over Davies head (aledigly) would completely get away with it rather then support the event orgonizer

As for this talk about being shady and trying to save hype Camacho was expecting to be dqed for it and was requesting to defend his title, I could have kept DeBramalo and fought him vs Urai for gold And had maximum hype in the org for as long as possible. Camacho also didnt have to accept this fight vs Eaton where he is risking a lot more hype then if he were to face DeBramalo or if he were to defend his title.

At the end of this I would apologise to Bjorn, I dont think its his fault or his orgs but unfortunately it was his fighter and thay makes him part of the middle ground. So I am sorry about that but I felt like it was a nessasry choice.

I know I sounded like an asshole, i think ive been around long enough thay people get thats not really my charater but the point of the post was pretty much to mimic what happened when people went over Davies head and booked the fight when he had dqed a fighter,) as opposted to bringing up their conserns like reasonable people in private, I just wanted the other side of the fence to get an idea of what the feeling was like, just remember that on top of it Davie also went out of his way to organize this whole event.

apologies accepted.

I won't write a huge response, because I sort of hope that the whole thing can calm down now, but I would like to say thanks to those who have supported my org in this whole story. Also much respect for Davie as he has been doing his best and I feel sorry for him that all of this has happened.

back the competition owners decision

and Camacho fights Bramalo.

i.e stick to the rules

screw over the competition owner, make your own rules up as you go along to suit and Camacho doesn't fight Bramalo.

its called leverage, I have some I use it, that's life.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m67oysVdEE1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

• Upvote 1

I'd also like to point out that two other orgs participated with fighters that were not qualified and there was no uproar or talk of DQ's. The troid crybabies came out only when they saw a way to get an easy gold for their fighter by getting Davies to DQ a NYFN fighter.

Steel jumped on the bandwagon because he is scared his chump fighter will be exposed by "The Gold Medal Kid" and desperately needed an excuse to puss out.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

I'd also like to point out that two other orgs participated with fighters that were not qualified and there was no uproar or talk of DQ's. The troid crybabies came out only when they saw a way to get an easy gold for their fighter by getting Davies to DQ a NYFN fighter.

Steel jumped on the bandwagon because he is scared his chump fighter will be exposed by "The Gold Medal Kid" and desperately needed an excuse to puss out.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47633&p=642477

Oh really? So I didn't make a post before highlighting every fighter who at the time were not fitting the rules?

I also noticed you were aware of the weight issue when you had to move Ganger and DeBremalo between divisions as you had posted them in the wrong divisions before. JLP's ignorance strikes again.

• Upvote 5

I also raised my concerns about JLP early doors too.

JLP is making this about De Bramalo as a smokescreen for his outrageous disregard for the rules.

Camacho is leverage JLP, the De Bramalo fight suits me more hype wise if we lose does it not. I also threw a 218k fighter at the Styles last week giving up 55k. Coward, I think not, just teaching you some manners.

Doesn't seem to be working though.

Continue with your smokescreen JLP you caused this mess.

• Upvote 2

Steel started fearing "The Gold Medal Kid" when he first saw the entrants.

Just looked through the 155 entrance, one guy has been on weight loss to go under the 155 max weight, yet he fights his next fight in his org at 155?

It needs addressing....no it must be addressed.

its the principle not the effect, I am sure Bjorn will address this problem.

The fighter involved isn't on the side of my boys draw, but I am not having this shit...period.

Within an org I wouldn't give a toss, but underhanded methods to gain hype from other orgs is wrong.

Like I said Bjorn is a top org owner and I am sure this will be resolved.

Hopefully this will alert other managers to look out for this.

Hector Camacho has a bye anyway so he will continue to defend his belts until we know there is a resolution.

Its Camacho vs Lim the world wants to see anyway.

Peel was terrified. He shit his pants after DeBramalo dominated Lim.

JLP put DeBramalo on weight loss for 145 as soon as this tourney was on the horizon, as he is their 155 guy, indicating a move 145, but now it seems Ganger will go to 145 and DeBramalo will be at 155.

Mmmm.. seems strange for such an organised org like NYFN to make this kind of mistake.

Or, I spotted their cunning plan, and now they dig themselves out with a valid explanation were not for their usual well organised selves?

JLP is fucking fox though so I will go for the latter.

Steel is confused, his fear hurts his reading comprehension

So why did QDB need weight loss, given that he was already fighting at 155?

aha, cough, cough, cough

Here steel coughs to cover his fear. Or he was having his prostate examined. You be the judge.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47633&p=642477

Oh really? So I didn't make a post before highlighting every fighter who at the time were not fitting the rules?

I also noticed you were aware of the weight issue when you had to move Ganger and DeBremalo between divisions as you had posted them in the wrong divisions before. JLP's ignorance strikes again.

You made a post about them, but Davie still allowed them all to enter. It's only when you started agitating for a DQ so you could get an easy gold that your alliancemate folded and dqed a fighter for a small infraction. What's ironic about this is that the "victim" in all this, Hall, was ineligible because he was under 3k.

Why did Davie let 4-5 ineligible fighters in, but then DQ a guy for a simple mistake?

The original plan for our entrants was DeBramalo to fight at 145 and Nation to fight at 155. ChrisMeat wanted to enter Ganger at 145. So we accommodated him. That's why DeBramalo was on weight loss. Bjorn didnt update the entrants before Steel shit his pants in fear.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I also raised my concerns about JLP early doors too.

JLP is making this about De Bramalo as a smokescreen for his outrageous disregard for the rules.

Camacho is leverage JLP, the De Bramalo fight suits me more hype wise if we lose does it not. I also threw a 218k fighter at the Styles last week giving up 55k. Coward, I think not, just teaching you some manners.

Doesn't seem to be working though.

Continue with your smokescreen JLP you caused this mess.

What the fuck does "early doors" mean? What concern did you raise? What rule did i break with DeBramalo?

Where were you when a handful of ineligible fighter participated? Your outrage was

You only threw a fit when you realized you could use this as an excuse to duck a fight.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

here are the ineligible fighters who davie allowed to participate:
http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=238770 possibly under 3k when entered
http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=220757 highest rank 2453. definitely not under 3k when entered
http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=249278 highest rank 3283
http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=221461 highest rank 3126
http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=232462 highest rank 2987(11-15-14) impossible that he was under 3k when entered
http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=239647 highest rank 5733.

• Upvote 1

You made a post about them, but Davie still allowed them all to enter. It's only when you started agitating for a DQ so you could get an easy gold that your alliancemate folded and dqed a fighter for a small infraction. What's ironic about this is that the "victim" in all this, Hall, was ineligible because he was under 3k.

Why did Davie let 4-5 ineligible fighters in, but then DQ a guy for a simple mistake?

The original plan for our entrants was DeBramalo to fight at 145 and Nation to fight at 155. ChrisMeat wanted to enter Ganger at 145. So we accommodated him. That's why DeBramalo was on weight loss. Bjorn didnt update the entrants before Steel shit his pants in fear.

For you to say there was ineligible players is a lot of nonsense. all fighters were in rules ( ones who couldn't be all cases where stated on here and people agreed on them) before start of the tournament. if they fell out of P4P didn't matter as long as you were in limit when they were put forward.

also Dont start by saying i folded. 1. i didnt speak to anyone and made a decision on my own 2. i didn't know what orgs where involved untill you started shouting conspiracy. 3. it was your org who had the fighter out of the rules.

i dont see why you are acting like this your only showing NYFN in bad light with your actions.

For Steel not fighting i was trying to get him to fight however, a fight had already been set up for him

• Upvote 2

For you to say there was ineligible players is a lot of nonsense. all fighters were in rules ( ones who couldn't be all cases where stated on here and people agreed on them) before start of the tournament. if they fell out of P4P didn't matter as long as you were in limit when they were put forward.

also Dont start by saying i folded. 1. i didnt speak to anyone and made a decision on my own 2. i didn't know what orgs where involved untill you started shouting conspiracy. 3. it was your org who had the fighter out of the rules.

i dont see why you are acting like this your only showing NYFN in bad light with your actions.

For Steel not fighting i was trying to get him to fight however, a fight had already been set up for him

I looked today and I dont see anywhere that those 6 ineligible fighters were agreed upon by all the orgs. Please show me where this was agreed on by the participating orgs.

I'm showing NYFN in a good light because managers will see that we will go to bat for them and we arent playing chump politics games like troid.

• Downvote 1

I looked today and I dont see anywhere that those 6 ineligible fighters were agreed upon by all the orgs. Please show me where this was agreed on by the participating orgs.

I'm showing NYFN in a good light because managers will see that we will go to bat for them and we arent playing chump politics games like troid.

brilliant

• Upvote 1

i dont care about the 3000 rule to be honest .i think they have to be some bend in the rules for everybody to have a complete team .Once nobody like GBK16 said bring dont some guy with no fights who been in a gym and and having a good chance of winning and stealing everybody elses hype who earn it by fighting .Or bringing in beast from other orgs just for the tourament .If everybody keeps within the spirit of the rules.Maybe if org or desperate for fighter who is outside the rules stated the fighter in question should be purpose to everybody.If the mass majority or in a agreement then the fighter can join . I would have no problem also with a fighter with a slightly lower id joining either if he of similar experience and skill to everybody else .I think we still can have a great tournament we just need cool heads to prevail.maybe if we all get in chat and iron a few things out it be better for everybody

the 2 fighter i have problems on my own roster with my own entries or

Ryker Quincy i now dave is cool and happy with him taken part but i feel he going to get killed and i hate throwing fighter to the wolves like that he 255k fighter fighting 220k guys for feck sake also he well outside the 3000p limit .I think a better suited fighter would be Konstantin "Manes" Manison (216775) .he been with the sfc for a long time not a super beast and very close to the id limit .

"Lionheart" Kevin Hall (232462)
he not within the 3000p limit also but only fighter i could get since i have no 265 division .He not a beast by any stretch of imagination and i doubt i have him 2 fights in org by time competition starts .SO guys what or you guys taught s

Thats is already an example after a few seconds looking

I posted saying you broke the rules. Davie made his own decision without me influencing him. Beck, owner of Insanity, and Shards, owner of UNFC, both have said before you should be DQ'ed. I don't see how it is only myself who has this view, but you just decide to have an attack on someone wherever you can.

Davie made his decision, so rather than try to make yourself look like you are great cos you can get a fight booked, just accept the ruling and get on with it. I wouldn't care if Troid was DQ'ed from the HW finals as well for accepting the fight. You seem to think I give great value to that 1 extra point getting Gold would give you over Silver, but I don't care as the odds of it coming down to 1 point are fairly unlikely.

As it is now, you are the only guy crying over this.

• Upvote 2

Thats is already an example after a few seconds looking

thats him asking for exceptions. show me where anyone said it was fine. 5 fighters were definitely ineligible and one was questionable. You allowed this with no problem but jumped all over one fighter using weight loss.

hypocrite.

• Downvote 2