Chat...

diamondandy

So there has been some hit and miss feedback in regards to chat lately. Ops being Nazi's (Yes, apparently I'm DiamondAdolf) and then complaints about Humors ruining chat.. So I decided to edit the chat rules slightly and I have set my IRC client to auto PM people with the following link as well..

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Chat_Rules

Basically that link gives you directions to register your nickname and then get auto voice for them times when Ops are "retarded" or "silly" for not being in chat when the room is +m for others...

For myself it lets me know when someone has come in as a diff name unless they are using a proxy and thus I become suspicious as to if it is Humors or not.. But trust me, when you register and identify yourself, the system is very smooth and works no problem..

I have had Blindsided, PUREEVIL, Shiftas, Thakilla and multiple others try it, and once they got up and running it was nothing at all.

The only people to complain have been people who have something to hide in the chatroom!!

I will also say this.... A random person also got over 500k off me last night, and that's simply because they are old school and they don't beg for money..

Chat looks after the community as long as you ain't an arse ;)

Anyway, I hope you guys see this, register your nicknames and let me know who you are so I (And the other Ops) can set you up for Auto Voice..

Andy

• Upvote 4

This is what you call stupitidy at its best. At one point I was coming in the chat only for UFC events and I was allowed by the mods and even when Widing was still playing the game and was main moderator in chat Mike said I can join in chat for UFC events.

I started to come on chat all the time because new main admin Listerman did ban me from one of the UFC events when it was last fight on the card. That day I talked with this guy diamondandy in steam and he told me I am allowed for that UFC card and can join chat. Everything was fine there where other mods like Duphus and no one did ban me I was talking about fights and there was no problems until Listerman joined and banned me when it was last fight. The same day I asked diamond whats up why he banned me and he said me I cant join chat at all. I dont know what was the reason still but after they said I cant join for UFC anymore I started to join all the time. In last years I have never been banned from chat for abusing the rules all I have been banned for is just because its me.

As far as what Diamond is saying there about me calling him racist I think he needs to get a reality check. Once he banned me from chat I did join back and said he is banning me because I am black. Now he is running around and saying I am calling him racist. Seriously? Yesterday blindsided said in chat that he was doing it with Duphus mom so Duphus now can run around in forum and everyone else and say that blindised said he did fuck his mother? Clearly you know I am not black and everyone else also and if you cant understand simple jokes then its your problem.

As far as chat goes I dont know what is this guys plan because he is not even playing the game and he uses the chat just because he has nothing better to do in work and looks like he is setting it up as his private place not chat that has to do something with the game. For example yesterday he said in chat to new users that he needs to go because this is game chat and only people who does play the game can chat. Seriously? How you are going to get game bigger with stupidity like this? I am just saying like I said before and a lot of people did agree with me this game needs profesional admins but sadly Mike doesnt have the money for it or he just dont want it.

• Downvote 2

Humors, stupidity is getting banned from chat (And the game) and repeatedly coming back!!

At the end of the day, the chat Ops don't want you in chat. If you would simply leave then we wouldn't need to do this.

I'll be in chat tonight and I will be putting the room to +m so you can't chat.

"Mom jokes" are much different than accusing someone of being racist.

Session Start: Wed Nov 19 23:54:27 2014

Session Ident: mib_dfbcrv
23:54 Session Ident: mib_dfbcrv (Mibbit@A56E6B1C.71787867.A60B766D.IP)
23:54 : mib_dfbcrv ¦ why ban?
23:54 : Diamondandy ¦ you're banned.. do you not realise this?
23:55 : mib_dfbcrv ¦ not so much actualy if I was banned for a reason I would never come back but if I am banned just because its me it makes me sick in stomache
23:58 : mib_dfbcrv ¦ and I dont understand why you have turned in this racist guy who hates on me now :/
Session Time: Thu Nov 20 00:00:00 2014
00:00 : Diamondandy ¦ racist? i don't even know if you're white, black, yellow or green.. so go fuck yourself dickhead
00:00 : mib_dfbcrv ¦ I told you before I am half black
00:01 : Diamondandy ¦ i wasn't paying attention
00:01 : Diamondandy ¦ and i don't care tbh
00:01 : mib_dfbcrv ¦ seriously? once I told you you started to act weirdh when you talked to me
00:02 : Diamondandy ¦ hahaha.. really? because lots of my friends are black
00:03 : mib_dfbcrv ¦ I dont even think so now you call me asshole and ban me but before you did even write in forum to help me :(
Session Close: Thu Nov 20 00:18:19 2014

That was a PM between Humors and I..

You see guys? This is the stuff I am banned from the chat. I am not abusing rules I am not spamming I am not doing anything illegal I am just joking in private conversations and they ban me for that. Everyone one in this game knows I am not black and even Andy knows it but he stills act like he did not get my joke. Some times I dont even know what to say in that chat because everything they can turn against you. Saying you banned me because I am black as you can see is against the rules but saying your mother or sister is a hooker and I fuck her for 3 potatoes is okay.

• Upvote 1

You see guys? This is the stuff I am banned from the chat. I am not abusing rules I am not spamming I am not doing anything illegal I am just joking in private conversations and they ban me for that. Everyone one in this game knows I am not black and even Andy knows it but he stills act like he did not get my joke. Some times I dont even know what to say in that chat because everything they can turn against you. Saying you banned me because I am black as you can see is against the rules but saying your mother or sister is a hooker and I fuck her for 3 potatoes is okay.

Actually, it was you who said you fucked your sister, nobody else made that claim.

Talking about being able to get people illegal streams in the chat is also prohibited.

• 2 months later...

Wait, who banged Duphus' mom?

Not cool... Mrs. Duphus is a saint!!!!!!

Seriously guys it is not that hard to get along in a chat just don't say fucked up shit. If you have to question it, don't post it. You'll probably be okay.

Because whites can't be racist? Or perceive others as racist for being white? Not sure if I read that right

You didn't read that right.

• Upvote 1