KT Fighter Slot

Rain

Kickboxing in the game is pretty weak - we have like two orgs to choose from, and orgs have 100 fighters to choose from. I think I have a great solution for this problem: When we are creating a fighter, there could be a tick box, which says if a fighter is a KT fighter. It would work like in The Island - one additional fighter slot for Island fighter, so there would be one additional fighter slot for a KT fighter :) What do you think guys? :)

• Upvote 6

To be honest, I don't think that would draw in too many people. A lot of managers have 20 fighter slots, so if they wanted a KT fighter, they would use one of those slots, giving them an extra exclusive slot for KT won't tempt them into doing it, but that's just my opinion. I am all for anything to help the game grow in any aspect, so if this was implemented, I can say that I would take part in it.

I am in the process of starting a KT org. I did bid for dynasty to carry on Xanders work but that didn't work out. Hopefully we can get a little surge going and help it.

GBK16, sometimes people just dont want to waste their fighter slot on a KT fighter. But now when they have a slot only for KT fighter, they will create it :)

Also, if anyone creates a KT fighter with KT hype this way and starts fighting in MMA (gains more MMA hype that KT hype) it should go like after the end of The Island - if you have maximum amount of fighters + the KT guy that you turned to MMA, you're asked to sack one of your guys.

This wont happen because you could actually just use that slot to develop your standup for an MMA fighter, there would be no way to control it and people just REFUSE to try out KT. Which i find odd when the referee standups are still broken. As much as i want to build up KT and its interest in this game, it is brain breaking to keep innovative ways to attract people to this part of the game.

This wont happen because you could actually just use that slot to develop your standup for an MMA fighter, there would be no way to control it and people just REFUSE to try out KT. Which i find odd when the referee standups are still broken. As much as i want to build up KT and its interest in this game, it is brain breaking to keep innovative ways to attract people to this part of the game.

Already wrote a solution - it would work as with an Island guy after the Island: if suddenly your KT guy has more MMA hype than KT hype, you're asked to sack one of your guys. Simple as that :)

But what you are missing is, they can just use the slot as a "Project" slot, and train a project until they are ready to sack a different guy because they wont have any hype of any sort upon creation

Yea, I guess you're right. But look at how many guys are participating in The Island? There much less guys that are just training projects there. I think it would bring at least more than half active players to KT community, which is still better than nothing :)

Yea, I guess you're right. But look at how many guys are participating in The Island? There much less guys that are just training projects there. I think it would bring at least more than half active players to KT community, which is still better than nothing :)

79 with a free slot given? I dont think thats much speaking that a ton of people have multiple fighters in the org, Some people just REFUSE to try KT, i dont understand why

The reason people don't train projects on the island is because the gyms only offer half ass training with low quality nutrition supps.

I'd love to see a KT slot for everyone as long as there was no way to bend the rules as already stated and for people just to use and abuse it as an extra project spot. I think it could be quite difficult to set it up.

Not sure if this is the place to ask but it's semi-related, is there any news if there is going to be a separate KT competition at the end of the Island season for the KT fighters do we know yet?

I don't know enough to comment on whether an additional slot is a good idea but would it not be an simple solution to ban wrestling and BJJ training for anyone in that slot.

Yes you would end up with a lot of truly elite strikers. However this seems to be the trend in these organisations anyway and the point of kick boxing is to be great at that discipline. That way it would be very hard to translate a fighter to the MMA side without giving up the slot regardless and it may be a case that these top guys choose to continue their KT role while training for the transition which furtehr bolsters the number of participants.