Worst champ ever: Jon Jones

jacky67

The last couple of seconds where he raises his hands whilst they are clinching and DC lets go of him - to try and hit him for being disrespectful, he knew the fight hadn't ended - that Jones claimed was a tactic to get him to release him, drop his hands, so Jones could get a few more shots of at him. (That's the sort of spur of the moment high IQ tactics Jones can think of and pull mid-fight). It kinda worked too as Jones got his head punch or two in first. DC in his rage kept throwing after the bell and one shot deflected onto Herb Dean's face, you see Herb pulling back in shock! Jones was just too fast and smart for DC all night. I like DC as a person, from what I can tell, but Jones is the deadliest fighter. If only we could see him and Anderson fighting... ah well, guess we'll never.

The last couple of seconds where he raises his hands whilst they are clinching and DC lets go of him - to try and hit him for being disrespectful, he knew the fight hadn't ended - that Jones claimed was a tactic to get him to release him, drop his hands, so Jones could get a few more shots of at him. (That's the sort of spur of the moment high IQ tactics Jones can think of and pull mid-fight). It kinda worked too as Jones got his head punch or two in first. DC in his rage kept throwing after the bell and one shot deflected onto Herb Dean's face, you see Herb pulling back in shock! Jones was just too fast and smart for DC all night. I like DC as a person, from what I can tell, but Jones is the deadliest fighter. If only we could see him and Anderson fighting... ah well, guess we'll never.

He's too big for Anderson and his wrestling would be far too much for Anderson.

I don't even care about the cheap shot at the end or all the BS about Jon Jones, it's just a shame to see a guy using illegal AND very dangerous action in a ring in every fight when he's in danger and get away with it.

Because he push it to the limit, he could kick him in the nuts in if it was in the rules I would not give a fuck, but he's cheating in every fight and no one say a word.

What's the point of a fighting sport if someone can bring a knife and get away with it every time, just go at your local dance club every saturday for these kind of fights.

I don't get why he's still in UFC, Roussimar Palhares got cut from UFC for having hold some submission one or two seconds too late during 2-3 fights, and you look Jon Jones every fight he eye pock it's way more dangerous that what palhares did, will they wait that some fighter get blind ?

If Jones was brazilian he would have been released from UFC already, quite a shame from UFC and co to keep a fighter like him.

I remember Dana said he would fire Anderson from circling into the cage....

Did you just compared one accidental eye poke during 25 minutes of fighting, to holding a heel hook "one or two seconds" more? Go and re-watch his last UFC fight first, that wasn't second or two. And if you think that's nothing - then go to ANY BJJ school and ask black belt to keep you in legit Heel Hook for like 5-7 seconds, while dude is twisting on it with everything he has. You will know the difference as soon as he turns your knee into fn puzzle.

I know you are nothing more than troll, but FFS - you can't be THAT stupid, can you?

There are fights stopped by eye pokes, NCs or DQs happens - but you can't prove that he did it on purpose, if that happened once during 5 round fight.

This thread is nothing more that butthurt, because JBJ won the fight and you don't like him personally. I couldn't care less if he wins or losses, so it's not hard to do. You should tr not giving a f about him too. But of course, you need your troll-threads to live...

• Upvote 1

That's what it is all about. The day we started paying people to play a sport and then judged them on non-sport is the day we lost the plot. They aren't role models, or heroes, or blah blah blah, they're fucking jocks.

Well, you can't exactly go around knocking bitches out... oh wait, yes you can. America needs to step away from sport in general. The fact it's commonplace for HIGH SCHOOL football games to be televised is absurd, the hero worship that takes place is just mind boggling. We need to turn off the boob tube and get outside more often.

IMO: the fact that Jones makes 0 attempts to remedy the problem, shows intent. He should be called out on it.

• Upvote 1

Did you just compared one accidental eye poke during 25 minutes of fighting, to holding a heel hook "one or two seconds" more? Go and re-watch his last UFC fight first, that wasn't second or two. And if you think that's nothing - then go to ANY BJJ school and ask black belt to keep you in legit Heel Hook for like 5-7 seconds, while dude is twisting on it with everything he has. You will know the difference as soon as he turns your knee into fn puzzle.

I know you are nothing more than troll, but FFS - you can't be THAT stupid, can you?

There are fights stopped by eye pokes, NCs or DQs happens - but you can't prove that he did it on purpose, if that happened once during 5 round fight.

This thread is nothing more that butthurt, because JBJ won the fight and you don't like him personally. I couldn't care less if he wins or losses, so it's not hard to do. You should tr not giving a f about him too. But of course, you need your troll-threads to live...

"One or Two eye poke accidental"? His eye pokes aren't accidental but calculated and in every fight as part of his defence mecanism like I said before. The guy must throw 15 times more eye pokes than other fighters.

How many times Anderson Silva or Fedor eye poked someone ?

Usually a good boxer goes near opponents jab with his head, you can't do that with 5 fingers spread out aiming for your eyes.

• Upvote 2

I won't say "prove that he's doing it on purpose", because you wouldn't be able to prov that so your argument would die and you wouldn't have anything to hate on JBJ, besides your overall butthurt.

Instead I will say this - show me stats that he's doing it 15 times more than others. Because since you called that argument, you - as inteligent human being - have proper data to back this up. Or you can just admit that you are clueless troll, hating on someone you doesn't like personally.

The ridiculous fact that you compared eye poke to twisting heel hook for way too long means you never actually trained any form of submission fighting or MMA (not to mention being in a fight). Even casual fans can educate themselves and learn from experts that holding submission AFTER fight ended, is not only bad PR move - but also a dangerous thing, that is against any sportsmanship rules. So my advice to you is very, very simple. Leave this place for a month and go educate yourself about MMA - read articles from legit MMA coaches about techniques, go and train somewhere for a few weeks and listen to people that actually know what they are talking about - like coaches, martial art black belts and other people like that. Then, come back here and talk with us again. Because so far - besdies mentioned earlier butthurt - you doesn't have anything against JBJ. There are fights - also like I mentioned before - that ends as NC/DQ because of eye pokes and - newsflash for you - JBJ isn't in those fights. So its not like he is the only fighter that does it, neither it's something he does all the time.

So, dear jacky, please, avoid making a fool out of yourself. You really are treated like an idiot around here and I can see why people here have that kind of opinion about you - but I do believe in you, I believe that you aren't an idiot. You are just a troll - so drop the fact and behave like normal guy. You will see that after a couple of weeks people here will actually take you seriously (to a certain extend at least). :)

Cocaine leaves your system pretty quick. To fail the post fight test he would have had to have snorted that day. Correct me if I am wrong.

he tested positive on a random test -- it was dec. 4th when test was given -- a follow up test he was clear -- yea cocaine is out of system in 3 days

The test that Jones failed was administered Dec. 4 and the substance in question was benzoylecgonine, the main metabolite in cocaine. Since benzoylecgonine is not banned out-of-competition, the Nevada Athletic Commission was unable to prevent Jones from competing against Daniel Cormier this past Saturday.

I won't say "prove that he's doing it on purpose", because you wouldn't be able to prov that so your argument would die and you wouldn't have anything to hate on JBJ, besides your overall butthurt.

Instead I will say this - show me stats that he's doing it 15 times more than others. Because since you called that argument, you - as inteligent human being - have proper data to back this up. Or you can just admit that you are clueless troll, hating on someone you doesn't like personally.

The ridiculous fact that you compared eye poke to twisting heel hook for way too long means you never actually trained any form of submission fighting or MMA (not to mention being in a fight). Even casual fans can educate themselves and learn from experts that holding submission AFTER fight ended, is not only bad PR move - but also a dangerous thing, that is against any sportsmanship rules. So my advice to you is very, very simple. Leave this place for a month and go educate yourself about MMA - read articles from legit MMA coaches about techniques, go and train somewhere for a few weeks and listen to people that actually know what they are talking about - like coaches, martial art black belts and other people like that. Then, come back here and talk with us again. Because so far - besdies mentioned earlier butthurt - you doesn't have anything against JBJ. There are fights - also like I mentioned before - that ends as NC/DQ because of eye pokes and - newsflash for you - JBJ isn't in those fights. So its not like he is the only fighter that does it, neither it's something he does all the time.

So, dear jacky, please, avoid making a fool out of yourself. You really are treated like an idiot around here and I can see why people here have that kind of opinion about you - but I do believe in you, I believe that you aren't an idiot. You are just a troll - so drop the fact and behave like normal guy. You will see that after a couple of weeks people here will actually take you seriously (to a certain extend at least). :)

You obvs never practiced BJJ, you can't make your opponent tap with these kind of sub without using strength, if you don't go powerful you won't sub someone, then he stop 1 or two sec after the referee stop.

I would prefer have a knee injury rather than being blind.

well at least he was actually fighting and not sitting and waiting for his opponent to make a make the whole fight like Anderson Silva did almost all of his fights before he lost the title.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

well at least he was actually fighting and not sitting and waiting for his opponent to make a make the whole fight like Anderson Silva did almost all of his fights before he lost the title.

Sometimes you say so dumb stuff it suprises me how you ever learned to breathe. That is some vegetable level stuff, mate.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sometimes you say so dumb stuff it suprises me how did you ever learn to breathe. That is some vegetable level stuff, mate.

If you think that was dumb you're a moron. At least I was contributing to the topic, unlike you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

If you think that was dumb you're a moron. At least I was contributing to the topic, unlike you.

Unlike you, Dee's actually contributing to the society...just saying...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wtf are you talking about now? You really, really should think what you say before you open your trap (or edit and add stuff to your previous posts). Meaning : I already contibuted to this topic in the page 1. Here let me quote myself:

If the ref would take a point away every time there is a clear eye poke how many fighters would still fight with their hands open? None? I can't believe how rigid and retarded NSAC and other commissions are with the rules (12 to 6 elbow rule is still there, nuff said).

Jon Jones is annoying fuck face but damn he is good too. He uses the tools what have been given to him really really well and if Gus gets past Rumble I think he is the only legit threat to Jones since they're both so tall (and talented).

Prolly a quite lot better contribution than your ignorant brain fart, right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wtf are you talking about now? You really, really should think what you say before you open your trap (or edit and add stuff to your previous posts). Meaning : I already contibuted to this topic in the page 1. Here let me quote myself:

Prolly a quite lot better contribution than your ignorant brain fart, right?

Listen asshole, I don't know how saying Jones' repeative finger pokes is better than Silva's constant stalling is an ignorant brain fart, you trying to call me on it isn't contributing to the topic despite what you posted earlier.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Listen asshole, I don't know how saying Jones' repeative finger pokes is better than Silva's constant stalling is an ignorant brain fart, you trying to call me on it isn't contributing to the topic despite what you posted earlier.

1. How the fuck are YOU of all people talking about someone not contributing to the topic? Dude you're probably one of the worst captain obvious with your hollow comments in all of the forum. Here is one pretty fucking stellar example (there are plenty more and you know it).

2. Silva had couple of boring ass fights for sure but the vast majority of his scraps were excellent displays of MMA at its finest. So you saying...

...IS an ignorant brain fart. Saying that Silva didn't fight... sigh. But hey I understand that as a huge WWE fan such as yourself you don't give a fuck about different styles and approaches to the fighting game. I just thought you'd have more sense that that but apparently not.

• Upvote 2