• The Broken Halo Pride
    • Team Conquer
    • Convicted Inc
    • FinnFighters
    • Axis of Evil
    • Dirty Old Cocksmen
    • Steel Penn Alliance

Been saying this for years now.

Best alliance should be a combination of manager rating, company rating and average fighter rating per manager combined to create a group alliance hype scale.

Manager ranking + company ranking + fighter ranking = Alliance rankings. Why is this not in effect?

If we really want to know who is the top alliance this is the only way to have a real alliance ranking system.

Best alliance should be a combination of manager rating, company rating and average fighter rating per manager combined to create a group alliance hype scale.

Manager ranking + company ranking + fighter ranking = Alliance rankings. Why is this not in effect?

If we really want to know who is the top alliance this is the only way to have a real alliance ranking system.

Seriously could nt agree anymore.

Atm this is a who knows who if you ask me.

Company Rank = Manipulated via ads or sponsors which the companies make back rather easily. Gyms do not count despite it playing a huge role in the game. You could do gym rank via the average fighter ranking in that gym but then you just strike down anyone who is creating projects so it doesn't make sense.

Manager Ranking + Fighter Ranking = I agree both are huge when it comes to alliances. I still think even with those in affect you will see Convicted and BHP at the top of the totem pole.

Well, whatever criteria there might be for the best alliance, we all know that a good alliance does not buy votes :)

Agreeed !!

You know its Castor that is getting accused of buying votes for Vendetta.... don't you?

Wow a huge suprise. :D

The alliance of the year vote has been a joke every year and I see that the tradition keeps on going.

• Upvote 1

Wow a huge suprise. :D

The alliance of the year vote has been a joke every year and I see that the tradition keeps on going.

It became a joke when vendetta got nominated :/
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You know its Castor that is getting accused of buying votes for Vendetta.... don't you?

No,.I was unaware of that,.....without knowledge of this, prior to this,.i know what I *want* to believe.

I hope to learn that the accusations are other-wise.

Behavior such as that (buying of votes) is not something that *I* can condone

No,.I was unaware of that,.....without knowledge of this, prior to this,.i know what I *want* to believe.

I hope to learn that the accusations are other-wise.

Behavior such as that (buying of votes) is not something that *I* can condone

http://i59.tinypic.com/33eltoh.jpg

Hmm... i got this sent to me.

• Upvote 2

Photoshopped. Or someone hacked my account and sent it.

i don't have photoshop (hence the paint to take away the time), i'll ask a mod to see if anyone else has hacked your account if you wish? I can ask Mike also to check your mails and when they were sent which IP was accessed into the account. All of these are stored on the server.

i don't have photoshop (hence the paint to take away the time), i'll ask a mod to see if anyone else has hacked your account if you wish? I can ask Mike also to check your mails and when they were sent which IP was accessed into the account. All of these are stored on the server.

Did you bribe some Vendetta voters to vote for BHP?

Someone did.

• Downvote 3

Do you want to know the fun part?

One of those awards was Convicteds Alliance of the year.

Even funnier was it that you were the one who asked me Dinooo. And you didnt officially pay me. However -

You sent me 1 million tycoon dollars as a gift (laundry to my store for me to keep) This was a bit afterwards tho.

Remember???

Dont throw stones in glass houses.

Edit: the evidence??? Im sure Mike can see that you put 1 mil in my laundry store and that i never sent you any money back. Thats very good evidence right there.

Edited by Fearless
  • Downvote 1