Tradition Fight Club - 260k+ in Las Vegas

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14122446768690.jpg

Fernando "Lover Boy" Diaz (263716)

Where Yo Girl... Where Yo Girl...

More like Where My Cash? We agreed to a bet and after spending my cash at Sully's i am a bit disappointed you didn't come through.

But i got more important things to worry about at the moment.

"The Smooth Criminal" Carl Jamison

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13946388843671.gif

Tradition gave me free ringside tickets to come watch the battle of the bums tonight. Not sure if I'll turn up to be honest with you, not too interesting. Two very easy matchups for me. Saying that I think Diaz will submit girl and fight for my belt next, fighting a grappler will be interesting.. and easy.

If fighting me is so 'easy' then what are you waiting for? I accepted the fight offer a long time ago. Let's see how 'easy' i am in the cage.

• Upvote 2

Now that i earned a title shot, looks like the "champ" doesn't want to fight me as he declined the fight.

Too scared to lose that undefeated record and the belt?

Where Yo Girl- Good win against me. I sent over double of what we discussed as a late fee to myself. You are the first person to beat me in my mma career without the belt being on the line. I guess you really are my rival lol. As it stands we fought for two organizations and are 1-1.

But to give you a heads up about the champ, he been a pussy ever since his manager dropped him and he is under this new manager. He rejected my fight numerous times before you and I fought. His manager is only interested in easy fights. Did you see the guy he fought last!? He Didn't deserve a title shot over me but he picked up that fight after he refused to fight me. HE IS A STRAIGHT BITCH!

• Upvote 5

Where Yo Girl- Good win against me. I sent over double of what we discussed as a late fee to myself. You are the first person to beat me in my mma career without the belt being on the line. I guess you really are my rival lol. As it stands we fought for two organizations and are 1-1.

But to give you a heads up about the champ, he been a pussy ever since his manager dropped him and he is under this new manager. He rejected my fight numerous times before you and I fought. His manager is only interested in easy fights. Did you see the guy he fought last!? He Didn't deserve a title shot over me but he picked up that fight after he refused to fight me. HE IS A STRAIGHT BITCH!

Such a shame... I actually extended my contract which would have expired at the end of December because i was supposedly next in line for the belt.

If the "champ" is too scared to fight me then i might have to take another fight. Seeing i have what appears to be 3 fights on my contract.

• Upvote 4

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14145016191214.jpg

Rodolfo "The Black Belt Hunter" Vieira

So the 'champ' declined multiple fights already? Huh, how is that possible. THe champ should fight whoever they put in front of him that is the next contender.

I guess that division has two champs then, a fake one for show and a real one who actually fights and doesn't decline the fights.

What's the excuse of the 'champ' for declining mulitiple fights? Are his balls too small?

• Upvote 3

Statement on behalf of Carl Jamison from Don Conor and Unicorn Powered Fighting.

Regarding the recent accusations from other contenders in the same division, which should always be taken with a pinch of salt. We can confirm and disclose some details on the matchmaking decisions of the management that Carl Jamison himself has no decision in, however some details are confidential and very important currently.

To the accusations of "if he declines he should be stripped" we declined for what we feel are very valid reasons, as a fight team who doesnt like rejecting fight offers we are happy to explain the reasoning behind them, first of all I will say we picked up Carl Jamison a champion and we identified holes in his game we needed to work on right away which is never an ideal situation and I am very happy with Traditions management and if they feel the need to strip Jamison he will be dissapointed but will return to championship fights when he is ready.

After picking up Jamison we were instantly offered a fight against Where Yo Girl an opponent Jamison very recently dominated, on short notice. I contacted Traditions management very quickly keen to understand their decision to why 1. A short notice fight after I picked him up and 2. A rematch against a non competitive opponent

Traditions management absolutely understood the problem and booked a longer scheduled fight against a new challenger of their choice. Problem solved with good communication. Where Yo Girls accusations of mutiple fight offers rejected is ridiculous and untrue.

The second fight rejected was against Diaz as the fight was scheduled in for 6 days, with no time to prepare fully to defend Jamisons title so I declined saying 14 days minimum for emergencies only - other confidential reasons contributed to this decision - confidential reasons that impact the whole of traditions roster (to put in perspective)

I am keen to communicate with traditions management again when time permits, but I have been offered a 14 day notice fight against Diaz again - this has not been accepted or rejected yet and will not be until appropriate communication and decisions have been made.

To summarize, what people have said are false Jamison is happy to fight, however as management of a champion and a fighter we have recently picked up from free agency we will not accept short notice fights that do not make sense. Especially as I did mention having 30 days notice but as somebody who has empathy for orgs we will do 14 days on emergency notice to help Tradition out. If a stripping for those reasons is the necessary decision for tradition we shall accept that as we have no problem with Traditons management and accept their decision. Thank you for understanding and not believing what others say or think without all the full facts.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Statement on behalf of Carl Jamison from Don Conor and Unicorn Powered Fighting.

Regarding the recent accusations from other contenders in the same division, which should always be taken with a pinch of salt. We can confirm and disclose some details on the matchmaking decisions of the management that Carl Jamison himself has no decision in, however some details are confidential and very important currently.

To the accusations of "if he declines he should be stripped" we declined for what we feel are very valid reasons, as a fight team who doesnt like rejecting fight offers we are happy to explain the reasoning behind them, first of all I will say we picked up Carl Jamison a champion and we identified holes in his game we needed to work on right away which is never an ideal situation and I am very happy with Traditions management and if they feel the need to strip Jamison he will be dissapointed but will return to championship fights when he is ready.

After picking up Jamison we were instantly offered a fight against Where Yo Girl an opponent Jamison very recently dominated, on short notice. I contacted Traditions management very quickly keen to understand their decision to why 1. A short notice fight after I picked him up and 2. A rematch against a non competitive opponent

Traditions management absolutely understood the problem and booked a longer scheduled fight against a new challenger of their choice. Problem solved with good communication. Where Yo Girls accusations of mutiple fight offers rejected is ridiculous and untrue.

The second fight rejected was against Diaz as the fight was scheduled in for 6 days, with no time to prepare fully to defend Jamisons title so I declined saying 14 days minimum for emergencies only - other confidential reasons contributed to this decision - confidential reasons that impact the whole of traditions roster (to put in perspective)

I am keen to communicate with traditions management again when time permits, but I have been offered a 14 day notice fight against Diaz again - this has not been accepted or rejected yet and will not be until appropriate communication and decisions have been made.

To summarize, what people have said are false Jamison is happy to fight, however as management of a champion and a fighter we have recently picked up from free agency we will not accept short notice fights that do not make sense. Especially as I did mention having 30 days notice but as somebody who has empathy for orgs we will do 14 days on emergency notice to help Tradition out. If a stripping for those reasons is the necessary decision for tradition we shall accept that as we have no problem with Traditons management and accept their decision. Thank you for understanding and not believing what others say or think without all the full facts.

http://static.rcgroups.net/forums/attachments/8/5/0/5/1/a1541550-169-chicken.gif?d=1193356955

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Where Yo Girl- Stop the bullshit. Everybody see you pussy. You haven't fought for over 2 months (8 months game time) but you consider 14 (2 months game time) days or less short notice? Fuck out of here!

Everybody saw that you took a easy fight to avoid me fighting you again, which you rejected multiple times you fucking liar. But now you running from Diaz because you scared of getting a L.

Just stop with all these damn excuses and just fight. Idk why Tradition let you Keep your belt so long. EITHER HE FIGHTS DIAZ IN 14 DAYS OR HE IS STRIPED OF HIS BELT. If neither happens, I am leaving. I am tired of the champ being protected.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And you say I duck :D

• Upvote 3

And yet I've taken the fight :D

Like I said to Joe - all I needed to do was communicate with the owner and everything will sort itself out - this may have shown me in an entitled brat light but thats actually quite the contrary I detest duckers like Ducky O'Sullivan and cherry pickers like Ducky O'Sullivan :D

I love this, taking a role in peoples lives so much they post about it without knowing all the facts, its like a pre-disposition, an obsession and sympomatic of people trying to find fault in my excellence.

One day I will reward your time and discuss the game and tactics with you (I already have with Marky over rocket league and you are welcome for all the advice I have given you)

Keep on thinking about me boys I've always enjoyed the spotlight :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

And yet I've taken the fight :D

Like I said to Joe - all I needed to do was communicate with the owner and everything will sort itself out - this may have shown me in an entitled brat light but thats actually quite the contrary I detest duckers like Ducky O'Sullivan and cherry pickers like Ducky O'Sullivan :D

I love this, taking a role in peoples lives so much they post about it without knowing all the facts, its like a pre-disposition, an obsession and sympomatic of people trying to find fault in my excellence.

One day I will reward your time and discuss the game and tactics with you (I already have with Marky over rocket league and you are welcome for all the advice I have given you)

Keep on thinking about me boys I've always enjoyed the spotlight :D

Where Yo Girl- lol its funny you sound like you created carl Jameson. All you did was pick up a fighter that a manager didn't want anymore and now think you are hot shit. Lmao I can't stop laughing at you right now.
  • Upvote 1

Where Yo Girl- lol its funny you sound like you created carl Jameson. All you did was pick up a fighter that a manager didn't want anymore and now think you are hot shit. Lmao I can't stop laughing at you right now.

His manager quit the game and left 2 million on Carl Jamison since I'm assuming it was his best fighter and prospect, unfortunately he wasnt to my standard at thr time and my fighters of the same ID would crush him, but I'm fixing him and hes getting better session by session

So no I didnt create him, but he is better than you girl, as proven and hes not as good as my others. What does that say about you? Get on my level kiddo

So it looks like the time for talking is over and now we can get to business!!

Now Jamison, there is no fooling me! You were scared and you didn;t want to face such a beatdown from a sexy champion like myself.

I know there is a reason you ran from me, and now that you are out of excuses we can finally dance ;)

• Upvote 1

So it looks like the time for talking is over and now we can get to business!!

Now Jamison, there is no fooling me! You were scared and you didn;t want to face such a beatdown from a sexy champion like myself.

I know there is a reason you ran from me, and now that you are out of excuses we can finally dance ;)

Diaz, you better win now or that old saying....... Be careful what you wish for, might come back and bite you in the butt.

Diaz, you better win now or that old saying....... Be careful what you wish for, might come back and bite you in the butt.

Well, what i wished for was a shot at the "Champ" to see if i have what it takes to hold the belt. You win some, you lose some. But you don't know unless you get into that cage. Unlike "Champ" over there, i'm not afraid to put myself out there and i know that win or lose i put my best out there and i had no excuses.

Now... What's this about things biting other things on the bum? .... Maybe just a nibble to start and we see where it goes ;)

• Upvote 4

Well, what i wished for was a shot at the "Champ" to see if i have what it takes to hold the belt. You win some, you lose some. But you don't know unless you get into that cage. Unlike "Champ" over there, i'm not afraid to put myself out there and i know that win or lose i put my best out there and i had no excuses.

Now... What's this about things biting other things on the bum? .... Maybe just a nibble to start and we see where it goes ;)

Nice! I guess we all just want a shot, right. Good Luck!

My kid Judah gets his shot On January 16th

http://i62.tinypic.com/qsnqds.jpg

I'll be ready!

• Upvote 1

Nice! I guess we all just want a shot, right. Good Luck!

My kid Judah gets his shot On January 16th

http://i62.tinypic.com/qsnqds.jpg

I'll be ready!

Well good luck Judah.... We're both going for gold at the same event.

Now about this biting butts business, the only butt's i'll be nibbling on is the lucky sexy lady (or ladies) who will accompany me back to my hotel room after my fight.

Hey Diaz, I'll give you 50k if you win that fight against 'champ'. Make chicken stew out of him !. I would do it, but since he is so afraid of grapplers, there is more chance of him going to the bahamas than that he would accept that fight .

http://images.bigoven.com/image/upload/t_recipe-256/spicy-chicken-stew-16.jpg

So please, rip his chicken legs from his torso and walk away with the belt, as the real champ!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

http://s5.postimg.org/fe3qis2yb/image.jpg

Sven "Mr Incredible" Tveskabb

The order is restored in the Bantamweight division with the rightfull owner holding the belt. Im glad to have my belt back from Vorster who had the honor to borrow it from me for a while. But now when he have been so nice and shined it up for me, Im going to hold on to it for a long time.
  • Upvote 1