VIP Trial and The A logo

FallenFlyer

So I am on the VIP Trial currently and have enjoyed the fighter comparison screen a lot. I'm already strongly considering going VIP just for that.

However I have also been told my several sources that there is a real advantage in learning how your fighters are progressing my using the A symbol - located middle top row icon under the VIP banner - but this is blank for all my fighters. I can tell from the fighters normal bio page that at least one of my fighters has improved a statistic from one low word to another (or regressed I suppose but I rather hope they has improved) but this has not shown up in the A section.

I have turned it on to show 'all' so it is not a case that I have only selected one fighter who perhaps has not increased skill and also been through the different options individually,

So, a) have I fundamentally misunderstood something the A function. b ) is this non-functional under the VIP trial or c) is this a small function issue

Thank you for your replies.

OK, let's see how you get on tonight. I have set your guy called Kiri so he will deffo pop tonight in cardio (bumped him up about half a point), so we'll see if that pop is logged.

In general, I would say you are letting your guys' energy drop too low, so you'll want to get them on more rest sessions from now on.

• Upvote 1

OK, let's see how you get on tonight. I have set your guy called Kiri so he will deffo pop tonight in cardio (bumped him up about half a point), so we'll see if that pop is logged.

In general, I would say you are letting your guys' energy drop too low, so you'll want to get them on more rest sessions from now on.

Thank you for the help and the tip. It is very good of you.