How is this possible????

TPowell1990

my try takedowns was literally two clicks right of center. My counter takedowns was to the right, but even it was less than half way to the very end

That's 70% shoot 4 td. :/

2 clicks? Still though, 56 takedown attempts set at 70%? That is awful IMO

That means 7 of every 10 moves on average were going to be takedown attempts. Your fighter did what you asked.

And you may have had the most lopsided judges scored I've ever seen. That's something not many can say :P

Just learn from it, at least your fighter has a solid chin eating all those strikes.

• Upvote 1

why the heck would he attempt 56 with 70% or whatever? He

I'm pretty sure that math doesn't work, plus does that factor in the "fight like I see" slider???

My rudimentary math skills suggest that 56 takedown attempts out of 93 total stand up moves would mean your fighter tried to do a takedown 60.2% of the time. If we take it (from what is written above) that would mean he actually improved his takedown ratio by 10% which is surely evidence of him 'fighting like he sees it".

I'm pretty sure that math doesn't work, plus does that factor in the "fight like I see" slider???

Scroll down to the chart below your sliders, it shows the exact average % of attempts on stuff. If you had TD's set to what you said 70% then it will show his TD attempts

http://i.imgur.com/cRGJ9Pa.png

http://i.imgur.com/brWyZul.png

You're right, the math doesn't work. He should have attempted even more. He attempted a total of 93 moves. 70% of those were supposed to be td attempts. 70% of 93 is 65.1, 9 more than he actually did.

Math. Not even once.

• Upvote 2