Where's everyone from?

Leebarker

Isle of Man , the range rover capital of the world.

Local residents are being encouraged to lock their houses after a spate of burglaries, crime is that low.

Its good for mountain biking and cycling, per head they can field the best road racing team on earth.

Weather is twinned with Manchester so its shit, but on a clear day when I'm up high in the hills on my mountain bike I can see England Ireland and Scotland.

• Upvote 1

Isle of Man , the range rover capital of the world.

And one of the greatest TT's in the world.. race so crazy it would never get permission if someone tried to start it up today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHidS8AjMS0

yes, check this out.

I moved here from Leicestershire when I left University, so I am not so up on the TT, but the guys I work with are, one Marshalls and one works as a semi Paramedic during the races. My best mate has an MV Augusta.

When my old man fucked off, my mum hitched up with a biker and took a week off work and spent the afternoons doing laps of the track on the back of a Fireblade.

A lot of people get killed, quite a lot of civilians and the locals too before the races, because every fucker goes crazy.

On this video its Connor Cummins who flies down the Mountain and gets smashed to pieces.

He is also a mountain biker and a still rides.

It truly is an amazing event... much like Dakar... you know every year a couple people are going to die. It sucks but that is the nature of the beast. I don't marshal bikes... I marshal cars, never had a will to work bikes. Thank you co-worker for marshaling. Truly is a symbiotic relationship.. without the drivers/riders we couldn't marshal and without us they couldn't race.

Born in Montreal, still living here all my life.

I lived in Montreal for one summer, it's a great city. I drove all the way there from B.C. I just wish I had more money at the time so I could have enjoyed it more. I lived in an apartment on Saint Catherine Street, downtown where all the action is

Born in Northern Ireland, currently living in Belfast in Northern Ireland :D

One time when getting the boat to Scotland from Ireland, I stopped off in Belfast and went into a shop. Every cbomb was staring at me. I was only like 15, Dead silence too. Left the shop and looked at the lamp posts and curbs and thought "These are painted red, white and blue, must be one of those Rangers spots". Then I looked down......full hoops. Never walked to the car quicker in my list.

One time when getting the boat to Scotland from Ireland, I stopped off in Belfast and went into a shop. Every cbomb was staring at me. I was only like 15, Dead silence too. Left the shop and looked at the lamp posts and curbs and thought "These are painted red, white and blue, must be one of those Rangers spots". Then I looked down......full hoops. Never walked to the car quicker in my list.

Surprised you didn't get your head stamped on, if I did that, I'd probably be shot :D

Please explain for an american that doesn't understand the reference..........